Asian Amateur thread. Part 3. How long can we keep it epic?!

Asian Amateur thread. Part 3. How long can we keep it epic?!

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/713096769
amazon.com/Beginners-Tracys-Dog-Pleasurable-Four-piece/dp/B01EF5IAP2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This bitch looks like Sung Kang.

>Sung Kang
OMFG LOL

Any good Asian amateur webm's?

You just missed the most epic thread on b i'm afraid.

Oh crap... I'll need a recap!

No chance for uploading all the stuff on Mega or somewhere? Would be great to have an archiv of this :-3

Im the user who recognized Big Wave Bay and I was about to compliment our anons when the thread died. The promise to post the texts for user who is about to go and wonders how to approach it, combined with all the other uploads are just amazing. You anons are what makes Sup Forums great. Godspeed anons, you deserve all the internets!

fuck off :-3

make my day :-3

It looks like we're missing user Teacher and user CEO from the thread...

To the guy who didn't know where to find a plug. Check shevibe.com or tantusinc.com for a toy or some lube. Buying anything that looks appealing is fine on either of those sites. Just no using silicon lubes with silicon toys.

Amazon can be good for finding glass or metal toys but stay away from anything else there. There's too many brands made from things that should never be put in a body or counterfeits of the safe stuff. Also check the reviews before buying on amazon. I have occasionally heard of low quality metal ones having unpleasant seams.

wtf u mean u fucking faggot :3 gtfo xD you obv dont belong here

if you have a link to an archive of that thread I'd like it please. forgot to save the thread and so many answers to questions that i'd rather just copy paste later.

>looks like we're missing user Teacher
I'm lurking but it seems the momentum died down with the thread.

Chill your balls kid... Same goes to you

Sadly I don't, I never knew we were reaching limit... Sorry to disappoint dear user

archived.moe/b/thread/713096769

amazon.com/Beginners-Tracys-Dog-Pleasurable-Four-piece/dp/B01EF5IAP2

My wife is a fan of these and it's fun to move up in levels throughout a night.

MY MAN

If you value her health toss those in the trash. I can link you to more info on why and a larger list of good sites to buy toys if you would like.

Yeah, avoid the PVC/silicon/rubber stuff full of nasty chemicals like bpa. Buy glass dildo even if its more expensive