What would you do thread? starting with her

what would you do thread? starting with her

how many cocks would she take?

takers?

9, looks like she enjoys a rough fuck. I'd choke her and fuck her as hard as i could at the same time.

Wwyd?

Id surprise fuck her in the ass half way through and see if she went with it.

Set every single one on fire and then piss on them.

she'd probably ask for the cum in her ass afterwards

would love to take her up against the door and have push it up her ass and cum in there after

what would you do if you saw her drunk

put her to bed, turn her around, shove it in her ass dry.

I'd have her stick that finger up my ass and have her fuck me with a candy cane.

what about karen's holes? what would youy do to them?

wwyd do my step sis? vid related - moar if you like

left or right?

bump

moar please

thoughts?

would pull down her dress, grab her tits and use them as leverage as i shove it up her pussy. i'll cum inside and let it drip down her legs as she goes to her party

I'd have her stick a candy cane in them.

I think you can see my fetish here...

keep going

Right is significantly prettier. Why did you even ask?

i can see it. hpw many candy canes would fit in each of her holes?

people chose left before. what would you do to right?

Rate/wwyd to drop panties

Depends on the size.

Small ones probably 5 in ass, 10 in pussy, and one in mouth(Gotta keep it classy)

If they are the large ones... One in ass, 2 in pussy because I wanna see that stretch... And one in mouth.

I'd rip all her clothes off and tie her up with them. Then alternate between beating her pussy with my dick to eating it out for the rest of the day.

so then 16 inside of her in total. would they be stuck there till they all dissolve inside her? how deep would they go?

Now she looks like a prime candidate for a candy cane up the ass.

Maybe get a coloured condom... Nah that doesn't work... As the best part is unwrapping the gift.

Maybe I'll get some red body paint and have her lick it off of me whilst I talk of making her mouth whiter than a winter wonderland. And have that happen till I let it blow, let it blow, let it blow.

As deep as they'd fit damn it.

And Hmmm... Maybe I'd leave them in for a while then make her suck them off. Not the ass ones, but the rest.

Which one and why

would make love slowly and sensually

Milf !!

7.5/10

Friends ex

Thick cutie

Throw her on the ground in front of all these people and and start finger blasting her till she squirted.

motherfucking kek

why not the ass ones? imagining her long legs spread with just candy canes out of her pussy and ass is actualy really hot

If she's thick my name is ronald stephensons.

>My name is not ronald stephensons.

titfuck or blowjob?

I say the flavour of ass would ruin the flavour of candy cane.

ALL OF THIS is assuming she's 18+

Blowjob.

Any req?

I would want to see if she could swallow my whole dick. if so Id face fuck her. if not then id make her get on all fours and eat her ass out while fingering her pussy.

Please tell me how you'd love to fuck this left bitch

im sure she wont mind. dont wanna waste those candy canes.
she's 20

Anyone but 8. Looks like Quasimodo

Left, Make her keep the dress on and have her sit on my face and jerk me off. Then I'd bust all over her dress and hope she stays in it for the rest of the day.

mmm

Dude, I would have S*X with her

Continue....?

Start by fingering her under the table and letting her stroke my dick over my pants. Then unbutton her shirt and feel her body with my hands. Eventually my lust would take over and I'd clear that table and begin to fuck her. Let her squirt in the teapot and pour myself another glass.

comment away anons....stroking hard right now

mmmmm asian girls

maker her get on her knees and take off my pants. Suck on my nuts and take selfies. Start to gently mouth fuck her until I couldn't controll it and make her take as much of my dick as she could. After I'd flip her over and hike up her dress. Eat her pussy and asshole out. Start to fuck her and just when se was about to cum I'd pull out and make her get on her knees again.

Andddd?

So fucking cute... I swear Asians give me hard boners.

Rip the top of her dress so her tits hang out. Hike up the bottom of her dress while i sucked on her nipples and begin to fuck her ass while she sat on a table. As i get closer to cumming I'd make her get down so I could cum on her tits.

Wwyd to both

lots of asians in this thread, wwyd to them?

Rate

Make her place the cupcake on the brick wall. Bend her over and pull her shorts down. Fuck her so hard people around teh corner could hear her screen and her butt slapping my thighs. Make her eat teh cutcake while i fucked her without using her hands.

For me, Asians are a submissive race. I'd love to take them in, slowly make them realize what situation they are in. I'd tie them up so they cannot move at all, place a knot right where their clits are, and make them compete in obstacles or races. The ones to win would not be subjected to punishment. Last place would be my personal fucktoy for the day. Beating, lashes, anal, collars and choking galore.

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife/gf, mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

I'd want her to blow me while on her knees and never lose eye contact. leave her mouth agape so I can thrust my whole dick in and out slowly. Id want to bust on her chest again but this time let it run down the cleavage and on her shirt so she could wear it while we were out in public for the rest of the time.

i find asians the most attractive but i'm submissive, RIP

wwyd to OP girl here?

wwyd?

Ask her to send me nudes.

wwyd?

Look at her lip and her overall stance. Girl is a bitchy slut. These girls are the most fun, as they LOVE to resist. She'd be the one I'd give small amount of aphrodisiacs to and then increase the dosage over time. Once she starts feeling it, her pace would slow and she would just TRY to lose the races, just so she can be my cumdump permanently. Once I'm done with her, I'd rent her out, but keep her ass plugged and her face slapped red to remind her whom she truly belongs to.

I'd love to slap her senseless, tears streaming down her face, I'd love to smother her with my cock-smell, and make her enjoy being covered in my sticky hot cum.

I dont have anymore of her, but her IG is KayaMay. What about this Chicago-bound slut?

continuue. take her against this tree

I'd want her to lay down on her back. I'd be at her head and her friend at her feet. I'd start to slowly work my cock deeper down her throat with each thrust while her friend licked her slit. Start to speed up my thrusting as her moans becoming louder and more frequent. As her friend began to finger her I'd keep my dick in all the way longer to deprive her or oxygen while she was pleasured. When she was about to bust I'd lean over her body and eat her out with her friend so she could squirt all over our faces.

good luck with that

hnng damn