Hugh music's redpills

Can we have more like these?

>Heh heh, ya know, Jimbo, back in 1992, Kurt Cobain unexpectedly sought to reorganize the songwriting royalties of Nirvana. Grohl and Novaselic were OK with the idea at first, but Cobain handed them a deal where he would get 90% of the royalties whereas the other 2 would get 5% each. This tension almost disbanded Nirvana, but after a week of negotiating, they agreed on giving Cobain 75% of the royalties. What's funny Jimbo is that earlier that year, Cobain purchased a huge mansion in California, which supposedly costed over half of his fortune. Dave Grohl would also mention in his autobiography that the image of Cobain being a humble musician who hated fame and money was an act and that Cobain's goal was to become the world's most popular musician.
>So for a person who supposedly hated fame and worldly possessions, he surely cared a lot about how much money he could get, isn't that QUACKING crazy Jimbo?

Damn these are good

>that's why it makes perfect sense that he killed himself, you see. He wanted to be rich and famous and so when he achieved it he just said "fuk it" and killed himself and the police didn't really bother investigating any wrong doing because he "seemed sad" so of course he'd blow his head off with a shotgun
:^)

>ya know jimbo, in order for the Beatles to have invented modern rock, they would have to have gone back in time approximately 15 years to when the true pioneers of rock n roll were around! And even if they aimed to be a pop group, the beach boys had already been borrowing pop from black musicians for years before the Beatles showed up on the scene! So not only would the Beatles have had to predate musicians from the year 1960 and earlier, they'd also have to predate all doowop groups, black rockers like chuck berry, recording techniques that they were given by their producers that were more than likely used for other bands, and even their contemporaries who made more influential music than the Beatles could ever dream of! Now ain't that just crazy?

I was doing research for this thread and found out that "Turn me on, dead man" anagrams out to "Madman Redo Tune". Hopefully this can be of use in future shitposting.

POST JIMBO

Fuck I never thought about this

i love tis meme

>Heh heh, ya know, Jimbo, during an interview with a music magazine, Robert Plant admitted to stealing songs from blues artists with Jimmy Page, they would completely plagiarize the songs and then later have Page add guitar riffs to it. And that wasn't the end, Jimbo, it turns out, after a more rigorous investigation, that they had stolen over 15 songs, many of them which are considered some of their best singles. Even Stairway to Heaven, admittedly their most popular song, is actually a copy of Taurus by Spirit, a band they used to open concerts for before they were big time artists. And those are just the confirmed ones, but the actual number of stolen songs could well be over 30. Page himself has been sued over 20 times for plagiarizing during his solo career, and a lot of those suits end in settlements, something very weird to happen if you're innocent.
>And they're still considered one of the best bands ever, isn't that QUACKING crazy?

cool

bump i love these

someone should make one about the Sex Pistols being a boy band instead of a punk rock band

don't john lydon and malcolm mclaren completely admit to this though

I remember an interview where John said his career really started with PiL or something

the true hughpill is knowing PiL were a boy band meant to cash in on post punk

I mean, I honestly don't like Nirvana, but this is fucking retarded. Besides the fact that you've basically just copy pasted a cracked.com fact in order to "shock" a bunch of Nirvana fans, anyone who believes that this fact means Kurt Cobain was actually a total fake has to be completely deluded. Bottom line is that we don't personally have any idea what was going on in Kurt Cobain's life at the time, except that he was massively strung out on heroin and drugs, which might contribute to a more desperate less ethical approach, retard

This is the best Sup Forums meme I've ever seen in my life.

Maybe you should fuck off newfag?

B i t t e r.
i
t
t
e
r

Whats the cracked fact?

the beatles and the beach boys were almost perfectly concurrent, i believe the first beach boys studio album was 62 and please please me was 63.

they didn't invent modern rock, but they were almost undoubtedly the most influential band in pop/rock history.

i cant believe im falling for this but here i am

The Beatles albums that were considered the influential ones started to come out in the mid-late 60's
They were only influential in their popularity, they made modern rock mainstream. and if the beatles bit someone elses style, wouldnt that make their influencers the more influential?

im so happy he killed himself.

according to this argument the earliest music is inherently the most influential. like sure, maybe bach ultimately is more responsible for cloud nothings than the pixies are, but it would be really silly to discount all influence except for the earliest possible source