Hamilton hate thread. anyone else feel this way? stop comparing yourself to senna, you dick...

Hamilton hate thread. anyone else feel this way? stop comparing yourself to senna, you dick, senna worked his way into f1 when the cars were absolute monsters and real men had glorius moustaches, and said moustaches were worth at least 2 tenths a lap. Senna had to beat the best driver in the world to get his first title, hammy is fighting with dude that has the pedigree but lacks the moustache. Quit the fucken senna comparisons dude, you're nothing compared to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KkMbUDlYVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When Senna raced you took your life in your hands in every race. Nowadays just drive to your delta and nurse the car home. Alonso would wipe the floor with Hamilton in equal equipment and everyone knows it.

completely agreed. hamilton arived in f1 with silverspoon in his mouth. behaved like a brat a fucked what should have been the easiest championship ever, mclaren are to blame, fezza wins 5 years in a row with nbr 1 driver, mclaren: oh no we don't have nbr1 driver, let the rookie fuck with the 2 time and current champion. lose both championships. fucken dickheads, lost all respect for mclaren, alonso is still the best driver.

Hola brazuca virado

also the loss of championship was by 1 point with both drivers on equal points, this has to be the biggest sporting fuck up ever.

Would like to see Verstappen with a mercedes to see hamilshit cry.

What's next? Black alpine skiers?

Idon't mind verstappen if he plays nice and listens to the criticisms, but would like to see mercedes blow up at every race for the next couple of years, continued dominance by one team makes f1 a complete yawn and a joke

Thats why i like motogp

probly not, skis don't make all that good a getaway vehicle. so probly not gonna happen

/thread

*albine

Yes motogp is number 1. even wsbk beats f1.
both have actual drama between the riders, whereas dramas in f1 get ironed out by the suits as quickly as possible. 2016 was a great year in motogp even if I'm not a marquez fan.

not to mention there's actual racing and genuine overtaking at every track.

MotoGP pit lane marshall here.

MotoGP is shit
Big, smelly, steamly shit.

monkeys on motorbikes, Rossi always being treated like he owns the thing
Superbikes is much better

Also, Im sick of Vettel and Hamilon´s free wild child card from Ecclestone

Can someone explain to me how their cars are still fucking miles ahead of everyone elses after what 3 - 4 seasons?.

lots of jealous people here lol

drama generated by the fact that he's a dumbfuck. Rossi owns it cos he's a huge drawcard, he'll be gone soon and it will still be awesome, maybe marquez will be the new rossi when that happens. Monkeys maybe, but at least they are all keen performing monkeys. They must have huge balls. I do like wsbk's new format and the 2 race thing. agree on ecclestone's attitude.

jealous of the guy who's gonna come 2nd to the guy who's never done anything of note.

Y'all can't compare to Nigel Mansell. Nigga drove like a madman and had the best moustache.

yeah I've been following it the whole time and it still baffles me. pretty sure they were the ones that pushed for the particular new engine regs that we got and had started working on their engine before anybody else, had a couple of amazing innovations like TJI which was the initial advantage, the other engine manufacturers have adopted those innovations but apparently are taking a long time to catch up or something. next years regs might be shit too, more aero means less real overtaking but more fake drs overtaking. it's be more processional.

also balls of steel

dude won the indycar championship driving most of the season with his insides stapled together after his oval testing crash.

go amx

what's that? motorcross?

Everyone knows if rosberg had even 10% of the reliability problems Hamilton's merc has had this year then it'd be Hamilton winning it lol it's a fact. Not an opinion. Hamilton almost won it even with all the dnfs & problems that weren't his fault

He's such a fucking whiny bitch. Earlier in the season when he took 2nd and just sulked on the podium the whole time like a little faggot.
Then he does dumb shit like crashing into his teammate and taking them both out of the race in the first lap. Guy is a shitbag.

Those are funny looking NASCARs

not to mention, what's all that gravel doing on the track?

>hamilton has more mechanical problems than rosberg

Dude, what F1 are you watching?

Jimmie Johnson best race car driver ever

This season.

Not that guy and also not a fan of Hamilton but his early season was plagued with problems. Can't really deny that unless you're a rosberg fanboi.

I love drift racing. That's a super dusty course though and why are they driving go karts?

The last 3 seasons have just been hollow victories, when you're mostly only fighting you're teammate, it means the entertainment is being sucked out of the sport. It's just like Prost's 93 williams championship, the mclaren sucked arse that year. But Prost is actually a genuine champ.

F1 sucks balls. About as interesting as a dick rash. Id rather watch NASCAR because at least 15 or 20 guys have a chance to win on any given day and we dont know before the race starts who that guy is

His name is Alexander Hamilton!

1984 season:
Nelson Piquet -no moustache
Teo Fabi -no moustache
Corrado Fabi -no moustache
Manfred Winkelhock -no moustache
Martin Brundle -no moustache
Stefan Johansson -no moustache
Stefan Bellof -no moustache
Mike Thackwell - too fucking young to grow a moustache
Jacques Laffite -no moustache
Keke Rosberg - Had a 'tasche
Alain Prost -no moustache
Niki Lauda -no moustache
Philippe Alliot -no moustache
Jonathan Palmer -no moustache
Elio de Angelis -no moustache
Nigel Mansell - 'tasche
Gerhard Berger -no moustache
Patrick Tambay -no moustache
Derek Warwick -no moustache
Philippe Streiff -no moustache
Marc Surer -no moustache
Thierry Boutsen -no moustache
Stefan Johansson -no moustache
Johnny Cecotto -no moustache
Pierluigi Martini -no moustache
Mauro Baldi -no moustache
Huub Rothengatter -no moustache
Riccardo Patrese -no moustache
Eddie Cheever -no moustache
Piercarlo Ghinzani -no moustache
Jo Gartner -no moustache
François Hesnault -no moustache
Andrea de Cesaris -no moustache
Michele Alboreto -no moustache
René Arnoux -no moustache

I'm inclined to say your memory of the 1984 season is rather misplaced, OP.

yes f1 sucks balls but nascar is really just a bunch of adds with the occasional spurt of racing. Where I am they dont play the adds, they keep showing the race but there's no commentary, I can't watch more than about half an hour of nascar cos inevitably there's a safety car, they go to adds, so no commentary and just cars slow behind a safety car to watch, gets super boring, have to change channel and miss the rest of the race, if there were no adds and commentary all the way, I'd probably actually like it.

kek
Yes but Niki did have a funny ear! I wasn't being so specific, I was just talking about the era. At that stage Keke was the reigning moustache king. Keke is my favourite driver ever, nico, not so much.

f1 is fucked in general, if you still watch this bs you are deluded.
Hamilton is a twat.

Jules Bianchi would disagree with you, if he wasn't dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KkMbUDlYVM

Have thought about this as well, the F1 engineers would be the best in the business, so are the the Mercedes engineers gods, and everyone else is fucking retarded?
Yes there have been problems with engines and tyres and what not, but after 3 years the playing field between the top 4 or 5 teams should be practically level.

RÄIKKÖNEN RÄIKKÖNEN SUOMI FINLAND

same thing happened back in the 30s, they just dominated through superior engineering and some innovation. I think the complexity of the new systems may explain the longer time to catch up.

I hate both Rosberg and Hamilton. No matter who wins, I lose.

op here, me too, can't even be bothered to watch the final race. It's gotten so boring,

Race wins:
Ayrton Senna: 41
Lewis Hamilton: 52

Pole Positions:
Ayrton Senna: 65
Lewis Hamilton: 61

Fastest Laps:
Ayrton Senna: 19
Lewis Hamilton: 31

Percentage race wins:
Lewis Hamilton 2007–2016 : 27.81%
Ayrton Senna 1984–1994 25.31%

Most wins in a season:
Lewis Hamilton, 2014: 11.
Ayrton Senna, 1988: 8.

Most Consecutive wins:
(Nico Rosberg 2015-16: 7)
Lewis Hamilton, 2014: 5
Ayrton Senna,1991: 4

Age of first win:
Lewis Hamilton: 22 years, 154 days
Ayrton Senna: 25 years, 30 days

also I think it's the in season development token system. It's gone now I think, but was stupid. Parity should be promoted, not blocked the way it has been.