Why do Americans dress like sloppy niggers?!

Why do Americans dress like sloppy niggers?!

Average American is highly autistic in that they are oblivious of their surroundings so they don't care.

If Kyo wears it, it's /fa/

because they are sloppy niggers
duh

smell like freedom

What's up with oversized t shirts america?

And oversized pants

I bet they don't even know Cheap Monday

>american XS size

I don't know, why do Swedes wear these weird blankets on them?

>European fashion

How come even wealthy americans dress abysmally ?

I agree op it's fucking absurd. why would people relaxing at a lake in the middle of summer not wear fashionable clothing?

>Why do Americans dress like sloppy niggers?!

They're dressed like middle schoolers and suburban dads that coach little league games, not sloppy niggers.

Sloppy niggers look way cooler.

freedom

Best of all is to be naked.

Looks nice desu.

What's the problem?

why do polands come to your filthy country, do you pay them gibs to rape your women?

take a guess

Why do yurocucks dress like metrosexual faggots?

You already made this thread yesterday and the day before yesterday and the day before the day before yesterday and so on.

>Swedes
>Wearing that
nah m8

It's mostly an old people thing.

It's a throwback to 1990s fashion. That was how a lot of people dressed in the 90s, and since the premise is essentially that actors who were super popular in the 90-early 00s play adults who never grew up, they wear the same stuff they'd wear when they were 20.

Case in point: Happy Gilmore, 1996. Adam Sandler wearing basically the same clothes, except he just looked like a regular guy when it came out.

when did the unbuttoned shirt over t-shirt fad go away

Comfy clothing>formal clothing.

because we're not chronic metrosexuals.
ok, seriously. I like europe, i love the atmosphere, people. and just about everything... but...why do you guys like brown pants and brown shoes so much? and why do you abuse scarves? you wear them when it's bitterly cold. That's the only reason. you do not wear a scarf in 60 degree weather with a fucking hoodie.
the whole "europeans are fashionable" thing is a complete joke.

Why do nordicks prefer tight faggot clothes

>time to spend a relaxing day at the lake with my best friends
>better dress like I'm going out on the town to meet qts

swedes always dress to impress other guys

Not really sure. It's not a terribly uncool thing to wear now, but it's definitely past its peak. At times back then it seemed like everyone was wearing it.

Fashion is weird now. It's like we've reached the point where there's something ironic or meta about the way we dress. Dressing "cool" is usually mimicking the fashion of a different time, like the 60s, or the 80s. It used to be that wearing outdated clothes would be horribly embarrassing, but now it's the height of cool.

If you dressed in 1950s style in the 70s, people thought you were a square and a joke. Even businessmen adjusted their style with the times. Now everything is fair game, and if everything is stylish, nothing is.

I just wish women would all dress like in the 60s and 70s again desu. Best women's fashion ever.

Stop being materialistic and wear what is efficient and comfortable. There are bigger things to worry about right now than what brand shoes or pants you wear.

60s was a great decade for qt clothes. I really don't know about 70s, though.. The colors were pretty sickly, and the height of cool was straight hair, kinda grungy. Not really my thing; it all seems so tacky and dirty. I'd go with:

60s > 50s > 00s, 80s, 90s > 70s

I'm not considering this decade, and the order of 2000s, 1980s, 1990s matters, but not quite enough to put them on different levels.

80s were by far the worst imo