/got/ general

The White Wolves edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10598093/
strawpoll.me/10598141
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST STICKY THIS FUCKING SHIT

WHERE THE FUCK IS STANNIS BRO???????????

Why did the tyrells declare war on the lannisters?

varys teleported?

>Jon's love interests are his crazy aunt and his cousin
Wew

First for Queen Cersei

NO THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

PROMISE YOU WONT FORGET ABOUT ME BROS

Absolutely disgusting Lyanna. Fuck you D&D

Rate this episode
Rate this season

Can someone post the closeup of jon after the babby reveal?

THE WHITE WOLF THE KING IN DA NORF

l miss ramsay

xth for people who don't know how succession was enforced in the middle ages talking about succession laws.

>those teeth
FUCK
YOUUUUUU

This show is absolute trash; absolute pedalled garbage. It panders to the lowest common denominator and dregs of society, sacrificing substance for base appeal, not risking anything but rather applying cliche tropes overriding the show’s uniqueness. Which is honestly an articulate way of saying it is generic bland crap wasting its potential as the seasons drudge on.

These two hack Jew producers haven’t the slightest clue in the direction they’re taking things after deviating heavily from George R.R. Martin’s literature. Each scene is painful to watch as the actors are forced to ramble on in 21st century vernacular.

Someone [GRRM] who's fundamentally anti-religious, anti-feudalistic wouldn't have his magnum opus be some pedalled story of religion, Azor Ahai and prophecy full of tropes and simply a chosen one defeating the Others and bringing harmonious balance; it's going to be so much more than that and even throw all that out the window when the Others and Children make their return and ultimately the epilogue for ASOIAF should break the Kingdoms and core of feudalism entirely, as it breaks the mould of genre fiction. The show has no indication of remaining faithful to the source material but continues to be absolute pandered bullshit catering to faggots.

>more dick jokes
>(farts)
>let’s play a drinking game!
>ebin stronk female caricatures
>Cut all the history and intricate politics (e.g. Riverland sieges and negotiations from AFfC, notion of the history of Blackfyres and their impact on the world – Bittersteel (Golden Company), Brynden Rivers role, Daemon)
>Cut or completely butcher all real player’s plots (e.g. Wyman Manderly, Doran)
>Neglect the true puppet masters who manipulate everything from behind the scenes throughout history (e.g. Bloodraven/Children, Quaithe)

And you fags enjoy this mind numbing horseshit. This show turned into a fucking sitcom years ago and you should all kill yourselves for watching it.

what did jon's mama whisper to ned? that she is a lannister, perhaps?

Dany wouldn't accept Varys like that

She hated Varys. We never even got to see Varys and Dany interact

Dany looked extra good this episode

where's the tommen death gif

she's fucking dying, do you expect her to be a beautiful raven-hair-blowing-in-the-wind drop-dead-gorgeous maiden?

9/10
9/10

was that lyanna ozge? i couldn't tell.

>WHITE wolf
Ugh. omg, I just can't even. They should have had trigger warnings for that scene.

So when does Winter King fuck Fire Queen?

and who are you supposed to be?

CIA fags BTFO.

REJECTED

He didn't fly so good

His name is Jon, robert will kill him, please take him in

That Jon is a Targaryen, silly.

Blowing up a sept full of Tyrells may have something to do with it.

>no ghost at all, again

fucking really? we get the dragons shoved down our throat, but we can't even get a direwolf cameo...

9/10

Not even trolling

Literally the last two episodes were god tier

8/10 episode
6/10 season, hopefully next season will be based with all the stories joining together

Who has the best teleporter: Littlefinger or Varys?

>Dany now has the Reach AND Dorne on her side

Seriously can we stack the deck in her favor anymore? How is there even going to be a contest next season? Even if Euron sides with Cersei, they're still completely fucked.

Dany should be marching to King's Landing the first episode of next season and literally no one can stop her.

Probably something to do with Cersei utterly destroying the whole family.
Just a guess,

Look at that fat bitch in the gif HAHAHAH

Tommen suicide scene was kino desu

she actually did it, the absolute madwoman

9/10

5/10

Hold the door took off a lot of points

Sansa - Dany - Olenna - Sand Snakes - Yara alliance confirmed

From War of the 5 kings (silly men amiright guys) to Alliance of 5 Queens to fight the Others

K I N O

I

N

O

I miss her eyebrow game being on point.

Teleportation the episode

So do I user.

>fuck this I'm out

Arya

>sansa
>mormont
>dany

If you're Jon what do you do? Fuck, marry, kill these three

THIS. THEY EVEN CALLED JON THE WHITE WOLF. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Vote for how you felt about the season finale.
strawpoll.me/10598093/

YOU COULD SAY HE HAD

A KING'S LANDING

Shut up faggot, you're not funny

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

topkek

Please excuse me while I post this prediction pasta that was posted months ago, and that is literally coming true as we speak.
>Yara gets to Mereen first and allies herself with Kaloreesi, kills Euron and becomes the first ever Queen of the Iron Islands with Theon at her side, because muh strong wymyn
>Dany uses her Dragons and the Khalesar to unite all of the East and then arrives in Westeros, the Sneks in Dorne join her, because muh old Targ alliance
>Bran becomes the new three eyed raven and after crossing the wall breaks the spell like he did back under the tree, allowing the white walkers to cross
>Rickon gets killed by Ramsay
>Tommen dies because prophecy, leading to Cersei either dying or killing herself
>Jaime, free from Cersei, becomes the Lord of the Westerlands and returns to Casterly Rock
>Jon becomes king in da norf, and after being told he's a Targ by Bran, he marries Dany and they rule the entire world together with Tyrion as hand after defeating the White Walkers

The sneks are happy because "muh targ alliance", the Lannisters are happy because Jaime is the only one left and "muh vow to lady Kat and Brienne", the North is happy because Jon is King and is half Stark, the Ironborn are happy because of their alliance with the Fatleesi. Bran ends up being the permanent three eyed raven.

Fucking Screen cap this, and ready yourselves for possibly the worst ending to a tv series in human history.

ayra

The Witcher series as a show would be far better than Game of Thrones. Just like the books.

she's fatter than danny desu
shit britbong teeth too

Hoping for more Caloreesi next season, plump Dany is best Dany

9/10
-100000/10

This episode and half of last episode were the only parts with watching

REMINDER: IF STANNIS DID NOTHING HE WOULD HAVE EVENTUALLY BEEN KING

>Northerners calling Jon the white wolf
>Ghost not at his side
I mean, couldn't they just cut the dragon scene a couple second short?

epic webm bro, it's definitely feminism

no wait, one was a woman the fans loved who had no real reason to be loyal but put her life on the line to take care of the starks, the fan favorite family, just a good woman getting stabbed by a faggot like ramsay

and the others were gay sandniggers who were wanting to rape another fan favorite who has dragons

when evil triumphs, they feel bad
when good triumphs, they feel good

simple shit

>btfo of the high sparrow
>makes the mountain rape Unella
>becomes queen

She is so fucking based holy shit

Hillary Clinton did pretty good this episode

>mfw my actual hopes for next season are becoming reality

post hopes for next season:
>arya is back in riverlands
>daenerys invades westeros and reaches the riverlands with yara
>lady stoneheart is revealed this season by brienne
>arya, yara, daenerys, brienne, and lady stoneheart team up to kill king's landing
>the hound is their servant like the bitch he is
>sansa and jon eventually make it down to riverlands after conquering the north and reunite with lady stoneheart
>lady stoneheart kills jon and takes over his army with sansa
>melisandre realizes that jon is not azor ahai, it was dany and offers her service
>the sand snakes hear word of the ultimate female power leadership and offer their lives to their cause to help kill cersei
>they destroy king's landing and margaery and tyrells and olenna join up with lady stoneheart
>they unify the rest of the kingdoms and have an epic battle with the white walkers
>war of undead men vs women
>meera reed takes bran to oldtown and finds sam
>bran teleports into the past and places dragonglass with daenerys
>nymeria comes in and helps them and they defeat them
>the world is safe
>there is no matriarchy
>instead they have established a council of the women leaders
>tyrion, varys, grey wurm, mace tyrell, jaime, all have subservient roles

>PROMIS EME NED PROMISE ME NED!! SEE ITS THE LINE FORM THE BOOPRIMISE ME NED!!

FUCKING
HACK
JOB

This episode felt like a movie. It was shot really really well.

Was anyone else disappointed that Jaime didn't turn his back on Cersei when she looked to him at the crowning ceremony?

same desu

kek

>tfw your waifu outplayed everyone in the end

Fuck off, Carlos.

will they ever explain jon's revival?

or the time travel?

this webm is extremely problematic

hehe

>LETS KILL DORAN SO STRONG WOMYN CAN TAKE HIS PLOTLINE
LETS KILL DORAN SO STRONG WOMYN CAN TAKE HIS PLOTLINE
>LETS KILL DORAN SO STRONG WOMYN CAN TAKE HIS PLOTLINE

This

I hated her in the first few seasons but now I see the truth

She's the only one with any balls in this show

>Kill all the men to make STRONK WOMYN alliance
Ebin simply ebin

Jon sees the shitskin army coming and decides teaming up with the Others is a better idea.

JON TARGARYEN THE WHITE WOLF VS CALORISEE THE BREAKER OF CHAIRS TARGBOWL FUCKING CONFIRMED GET HYPE

VOTE

strawpoll.me/10598141

VOTE

strawpoll.me/10598141

VOTE

strawpoll.me/10598141

>Rhaegar not even mentioned at all, giving normies who don't know him no Jon/Dany connection at all and just think he's a real Stark

WOW

ITS

FUCKING

NOTHING

Looks like I made the right choice dropping this shit 2 seasons ago

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MODS BAN THIS GENERAL THE SEASON IS OVER

>they will kill off LoliBear for shock value next season

steadfast your hearts bro

Shes not that bad lads!

gendry's comin', yo

virus

>Dany has the Reach and Dorne and the rebellious part of the Iron Islands
>Jon has the North, the Vale and Potentially the Riverlands depending on how the extinction of House Frey affects the loyalty of the riverlords
>Cersei only has the Westerlands, the Stormlands and the Kingsland
War of 3 Monarchs

Can someone td;lr me on this episode?
Haven't watched it yet

women goood
men baaad

GRRM is not anti-religious.

Actually, the feminism in the books is religious by nature. It's based on the concept of "mother's mercy" and it's basically Catholic Marian devotions preaching pacifism and getting men to stop killing each other.

D&D are Jews so they can't understand this, so they transformed "women get men to stop killing each other" and made their caricature of feminism where "women kill men with more efficiency".

this senpai

7/10
5/10
one of the worst seasons desu senpai