Who's gonna win the super bowl Sup Forums?

Who's gonna win the super bowl Sup Forums?
Predictions thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TmFYUKO_uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pats lose to the cowboys.

Browns

Miami Dolphins

Jags

In all honesty, it'll probably be the Seahawks

Bulls

I wanna see brady cry. Almost as good as fig newton

Probably this

49ers

New England, as always.

Chicago Cubs

cowboys haven't played a real defense yet. they have a cupcake schedule and will lose first round of playoffs.

It's between: Pats, cowboys, sea hawks, falcons

Seahawks vs patriots rematch

It's going to be:

AFC:
Pats bc Pats
Raiders if they can fix their defense up a bit
Bills if Rex Ryan can pull some magic out of his ass and upset a few teams

NFC:
Cowboys. Duh.
Seattle might be able to upset the Cowboys if they get a running game working (they won't)

Saints/Redskins/Falcons could all be teams that sneak into the Superbowl, but it's very unlikely

I'm calling Giants for no good reason

They faced the Packers and Ravens, Both #1 Rushing defenses at the time that they played, And they ran all over them.

Dallas has had some pretty easy match ups, but they're still a top 5 team in the NFL this year

It's time for Eli's 3rd ring against Brady

Browns #1

Fuck you. No.

SCREENSHOT THIS

VIkings will win their first Superbowl this year and shock the world.

lol

Lions over Patriots

Pittsburgh Steelers you bunch of retarded stupid fucks

They will shock the world making the playoffs

Cowboys v Patriots
Patriots win by 14

>inb4 cheaters

if you've never cheated playing sports you are a fucking huge pussy ... wait no one on here has set foot on an athletic field so i guess you wouldnt understand

Who gives a shit?

fans of the game?

gtfo.

Probably Raiders which pisses me off

This is the correct answer. It's probably Pats/Raiders/Broncos vs. Falcons/Seahawks/Lions

doubt the could make it past denver or the pats

Pats

they beat the shit out of the broncos??

Who do you think is gonna make it to the NFC championship?

seconded

Ain't no way Lions will make it

Wildcats.

Not if tomlin doesnt physically beat some ass and get the team to get their shit together. Because that 6-5 sbit is ridiculous. Even if they win the remaining 5 games of the season that still leaves a 10% chance they wont make the playoffs because another team did slightly better.

And again thats assuming they win the next 5. If they lose just one game their playoff chances drop to 80% if they lose 2 that dramatically lowers it to 50%

And im a steelers fan so trust me im pissed about this season

playoffs are a different monster my friend, ask terry franconia, he's been on both ends of it.

broncos win. check em

Lions went undefeated in their last game you scrub.

Tony Romo

>in their last game

>in their last game
wew lad

because Trevor Siemian would totally be able to carry that team in the playoffs

I don't know, the Lions have been getting allot better on defense. There biggest weakness is covering tightends, and once Deandre Levy gets back they'll have one of the best cover LB's in the game. They also seem close to getting a Ameer Abdullah and Brandon Pettigrew, which should help the run game allot. Besides covering tightened and the running game the Lions don't really have anything to worry about. The Lions could be very competitive in the playoffs

i had you guys projected at 15-1 lol

>LIONS WILL WIN SUPERBOWL CONFIRMED

Lets not get carried away they may be doing decent this year but theres 5 games left before playoffs. Plenty of time for them to do what they do so well and fuck it up.

Raiders and cowboys are having an impressive season but so were the vikings for the first few weeks and now lookat them.

And the pats can suck a dick because even though theyre a pretty good team its all bandwagon fans just because theuve done well in recent years

heard the same shit about tom brady in 2001, 6 bowl trips and 4 rings later people are singing a different tune, truth is neither of us know for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TmFYUKO_uw

I hope, it's been so long

I had this teacher in highschool who ripped on me constantly for being a Cowboys fan, he was young then so he's probably still there... might pay him a visit if they do

Have you seen Brady's tape from 2001? Siemian is no where near the level Brady was at when he first started,

SEAHAWKS
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

People are saying NFC is definitely Cowboys, but once it hits playoff time, the Seahawks play as if they went 16-0 and rape

Denver Broncos

>Brady's tape
i was 21, i lived it and siemian is not brady for sure but the dude can play and a good game plan against the raiders who will surely shoot themselves in the foot with penalties is all it takes.

No.

This so much this. Im sorry but theres no way they'll get two consecutive wins with simeon leading the charge

Oakland Raiders.

Soccer has its Liecester City, baseball has its Chicago Cubs and American football will have its Oakland Raiders

falcons duh

We can all agree that siemian has been surprisingly adequate though

First the cavaliers, then the cubs, and now the Lions will win the superbowl