Start listening to Creed because I think it's funny

>start listening to Creed because I think it's funny
>it starts to grow on me
>I like Creed now

Are there any other anons here with this affliction? Should I just kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUqK7RUwrOs
youtube.com/watch?v=9QWOc0HnItM
youtube.com/watch?v=XiXp-0fWmiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same, but with Toby Keith

i've grown to tolerate buttrock like nickelback and creed throughout the years. they are pretty bad, but people who say THESE ARE THE WORST BANDS EVER GRR POST GRUNGE are morons.

creed is breddy gud

youtube.com/watch?v=RUqK7RUwrOs

nickleback is good though

There is nothing that bad about them, they're just inoffensive radio rock.
People that shit on them are just insecure fags trying to fit in.
I am unironically a fan of Alter Bridge, i think they are the best mainstream hard rock band of the past decade.
Creed are just meh to me. Don't love them, don't hate them.

name the best nickelback song. now.

this is now a best of buttrock thread

youtube.com/watch?v=9QWOc0HnItM

this Creed rocks for what they are much better than pearl jam imo people just hate them because it became a meme to hate them and it was kinda easy to make fun of the singers voice. for radio rock creed is one of the top

my favorite is how you remind me

>>start listening to Creed because I think it's funny
is this what it means to listen to something "ironically"? I've never actually done this.

WIIIAAAAAAARRRRSWIIIOOHEENNNN

No, you've just grown familiar with it and you're confusing that with being a fan.

WOAN

OH WOAN

THE ONLY WAY IS WOAN

youtube.com/watch?v=XiXp-0fWmiw

CAN U TAKE ME HIGHAHHHHHH

My Own Prison is a 9/10 album. Human Clay and Weathered are 7/10 at worst. There is nothing wrong with liking Creed. If you think there is, congratulations, your mental state is easily controlled by popular internet blogs.

>your mental state is easily controlled by popular internet blogs.
lol you described me lately

Absolutely this. I'm not a Creed fan myself, but that is because I've listened to their music and it just doesn't do it for me, not because i read some edgy post on Sup Forums.

I'll say that there is something about them that is appealing. I don't go out looking to listen to them or anything but Open There Eyes by Alter Bridge has a nice vibe too it. Them playing on that mountain with the chill guitar is certainly got something going on I can see people liking.

great taste

i really don't agree. i think they're terrible in a lot of ways: uninventive cliche lyricism, uninspired cliche instrumentals, zero self-awareness, very little subtlety or nuance without any boldness or experimentation.

don't think theyre the worst band ever by any means but theres not a lot thats good about them, which makes them bad imo

>the fucking monkey

they're a bad band. there's nothing wrong with liking them, the same way theres nothing wrong with liking "the room" or "air bud", but they're not a good band

just putting this out there but they had a really good rep with My Own Prison commercially and critically until they got ultra popular.

You are for sure what this user described. For sure.

also I'm going to sleep so I got the last word too so don't even try it you drone

In my first year of university, my buddy sent me the video for Stick Stickly by Attack Attack! and I lost my shit laughing at how dumb it was. Then after a while I ended up downloading their first album and slowly became a fan of it. Kinda weird how that worked out.

lmao why would blogs control my opinion of Creed? no one fucking talks about them. that generic rock sound is just bad; pearl jam, creed, nickelback, soundgarden, foo fighters, almost all of it is bad music, idgaf what the critical reception is.

this was me, except for KISS.

>generic
LOL no. Plenty of words to describe Creed, like them or not. But they were not generic. Radio friendly starting in the new millennium sure. But not generic.

I don't blame you too much, user. Human Clay is a pretty solid album, minus that one song, you know what I'm talking about.

how is this "butt rock" lmao

WERR IRRR JURRST HURRD
(not checking to see if that's on the album)

Happened to me with Blink-182 a couple years back

Just listen to Alter Bridge man.