Be a 25 year old virgin

>Be a 25 year old virgin
>Never held hands, kissed or dated

So how old are you virgins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have more important things to do faggots

J̸̡̱͔̝͎̪̼̗̼̻̗͙̦̰̲̮͕̈́̊̓̅́͆͊ͭ̚̕͠ō̶̤̖̺̬̜͉̮̮͖̼̤̺̬̤̗͇̅ͬͩ͂̈́̇ͧ̔̔͌̽ͨͧ̆͑͑̄͊͘͡͝ȋ̅̈̏̌̑̈́͏̵̳̜̩͔̞̺ͅņ̪̱̪̲̖̮̙̜̻̫̦̓̏ͨ̈́̎̿͐̐̔ͧ̽́ ̧̤̠̝̹͔̱̱̳̻ͦͧ͐̇̂̌̍̓ͦ͐̑͘Ú̷̷̸̙̠͖͍͈̘̘̰̔̑̆̾̍̕͢s̢͍̭̲̺̱͓͉̙̗͉̦̙̗͇̮̯̘͓͇̅͂̄ͤ̌̇ͣ̃ͪͯ̌͢͝͝ ̷̡̦̰͙̰̳̣͔̜͓̍̈̅ͧͦ̇͋͛ͦ̀͜B̨̦̫̪̰͎͙͍͓̯̜̹̟͙̩̣͉͎̬̙ͤ̆̈́̉͌͛͐ͬ̍ͨ͐ͨͩ̃̑͆ͧ̀͢r̵̢͍̻̺̤̦̪̘̮͉̀̉̽́̾͂̌͋͆ͩ̐̒ͩ͢o̢̳̪̼̳̻ͮ̐ͧ̆̄͂̐ͨ̏̍ͩ͑͝t̢̘̜͔̩̩̊́ͨ̓ͦ͞h̴̡͕̲̗͕͚̫͎̜̭̭͙͐̉ͪͫ̓̌̏̐͐ͫͦ̾̇̃͗͗̔͒͡ę̱͔̻͕͍̟̝͓̱͈̞̙̟͉͍̒̿̀́̂͗͐̊ͮͯ̍ͦͣͦ͆̿͘͡r̵̴͎̤͕̰̹͙̟̲͎̱̓̓̑͂̓̾͋̓̽ͤ
̨̹͙̣̟ͣͨ̎̿ͣͨ͒̏̿ͣ͐̎͜Ĥ̵̢̞̮̼̙̼͕ͬ̒ͧ͌̀ͤ͋̊̀̂ͪ̐̇ͧ͋̚̚͢e͖͔̪̬̥̰̜͍̭̬͉̝̎̐ͭ͗ͨͩ̚̕͠ę̶̮͔̝͈͓̥͙͚͈̦̱̞̤̣̆ͯ̊̂ͯ̌ͨ̒̀͠d̡͎͖͔͉̤̞̱̟̣̦̼̺̬ͭ͆̊ͩͣ͋̿̔̽͒͂̾ͦ̏ͮ́ ̨̢͎͕̣̠̹̜̽̒̀̋̓̑ͧ͆ͯ͌ͩ̽̾̚͢͠ͅt͆ͤ̈̎͊̽̓̊҉̶̢͏̗̞̦̻͎̳̜̫̱̻̖͎͉̜͚̖̕h̴̐ͭͪͫ̄͂́̿ͭͮ͊͋̄ͨ͑̌͆ͫ̚͏͓̩̗͉͎̩̺̥͙̞̰̩͜ͅe̛̙̭̯͔ͫ͆̄̔͆̍͐̅͂̒̃̇ͨͮ̒ͫ̀͢͞͠ͅ ̝͚̩̺̠͉̘̻̩̮͎̼͕̤͐̿͗ͨͬ͆͋̅ͣ͆̃͞͞s̢̫̹̖̱͙͕͕̄ͪ̋ͦ̏͂̈̈͜t͂͋͐ͫͧ̓͋͂ͦ̄ͬ͏̷̡̟̻͙͔̦͙̺̼̖̼̬̭ͅŗ̹̹̖̜̟̖̺͖̲̮͎̮͍̪̲͒̆ͬ̅̓͋́̆ͣͪ̌͗̓ͭ̉ͩ̋̕͞ͅa̧̳͙̦͙̭̦̪̜̣̳͙̠͇͖ͬ̍̏̃ͮ̋͑̈̈́̑ͪ̇̉̀i̴͓̙͓̘͇̙͈͕̺̩̻̬̱̠͓̝̟͗̆̂̀͌̂̌͒͒ͣ̐͗̽͊̂́͗ͅͅg̷̢̢̣̩̬̙̻̯͚̱͇̤͉̃͂ͣ̍͟͞ͅͅẖ̢̛̠͇̹̙̫̮̤̬̪̖̰̰͚͓̈ͦ͑ͩͦ̆͂̍̄ͤ͢ͅţͩ͂̌̅́͡͏̻̻̮͔ ̡̡̣̺͚͍̳̲̹̱̭̫̗̑͆ͩ͛ͩ͊̆ͫͧ̕P̡̡̦̖͎͖̭̞̮̹̮̼̟̔ͩ͑ͮ̓͋̋̆̀͟͟ͅa̸̳̳̤͙͈͔̟̰̲̮͓̜̺͕͙ͦ̂̈́͂͊̐́̚͡ͅť̸̵͓̬̻͚͕̯͖̭̟͈̯̞̼̫̦͓̜ͦ̓ͣ̚͜h̶̘̲̭͖̘̙̮͒͊̉̉̄͆͆ͦ̈͊̀̚͢
̷̊̔͊̂̾̑̃͒ͯ̃ͪͨ̅̈́ͧ͢͏̮͍͎̭̹̠̻͍̣̯̜̳͈A͑ͯ͋ͣ̒͊̈ͭ̂̑͑ͯ̽͆҉̷̲̫̖͓̩͈̤̝ͅļ̢̡̛͔̳̘͎̟̘̼͓̲̦̳͚̖̪̹̭̭͗́̽͐̀l̢̹̳͓͇͇̺̬̭̱͍̩͔̻̖̳ͩ̉̒͒̀̄̃͋̕ ̿͊͊͂͋̊̐ͭ̆̐̐̈̈ͨ͡͏̡̛̖̤̳͙̣̳̺̲̘̹a̧͑̌̍̇́͢҉̯͓̠̼w̶̳̱̹̦̬̻̎͂̒̑̋̔̾̾͒̆͆͛̓ͬ̓̈́̑̾͟a͕̹̙̝̹̘̩̞͇̥̫̟͚̦͈̤͑ͬͧͩ̑̽͋̓̑͌ͣ̋ͬͧ͘͜͠͡͞i̶̵ͨ̐̓ͤ̾̌̌ͣ̿̐́͏̧̞͉̣̰̥̘̣̥̮̫͙̯̗tͮ̎̅̍ͦ̒̊͏̷̘̥̬͈̙̹̞͙͕̹̫̱̱͎͍͓͍̣͞s̷̡̖̩̼̜̺̪̯̦̦̺͎̫͍͖̺̮̺̈̃̍͗̅͊͒͌ͦ͊̄́

26 and the exact same thing. But life is going fucking great right now and I could two fucks less about getting laid. I know for a fact I could go to the bar tonight and take nothing less than a 6/10 home.

You're only as much of a bitch as you let yourself be.

>I could get fucked any time I want
>is 26 year old virgin

Jesus Christ man, stop lying to yourself. I know you can't get any pussy, your friends know you can't get any pussy, your family knows you can't get any pussy, and, I'm sure, deep down you know that YOU can't get any pussy. Now stop lying to yourself and an hero.

Then why dont you?

Are you gay?

Asexual?

my mana is maximum

It's not hard when you're 6'5".

Probably closer to asexual, whatever the fuck that means. I just don't have any strong feelings one way or the other.

"Asexuality" in humans is always a side effect of some other aliment. Humans are not asexual,no matter how hard you try to make your self, it is not genetically possible,outside of an illness

Satanic trips

Asexuality is literally impossible. Humans don't have the capability to be asexual. At most your hormones are a bit fucked.

I used to think I was 'asexual', then I went to the doctors. Turns out I just have a weirdly low libido

not yet a wizard
may i reach such level?
who knows...

Nice trips breh but I believe people are a bell curve, extremes at each end with the majority in the middle. Some like skydiving, some like crossword puzzles. Some people always need to be in a relationship and be sexually active and for some people, like me, shit like that doesn't even show up on radar.

Most guys the first thing they think of when they see a chick is if shes doable. I don't do that, never have.

How the fuck do you make it past 25 without ever getting laid? Some of the ugliest, most socially fucking retarded guys i know, have managed to pull at least one piece of ass by 25.

Oh, i forgot a bit.
People who believe they are asexual,and have not been medically diagnosed with an ailment, have a mental disorder that enables themselves to be this special snowflake.

You arent asexual.

I'm gonna spice it up a little bit with some wallpapers.

Exactly, I just think they haven't tried.

No females at school. no females at military. PTSD and depression post 2 years contract. After that no going out of house fixed everything. 36 and the last time a non MD female was in touch range, was around 17 years ago.

No, i understand not trying, but by 25 you have to be actively avoiding it.

> thought I was asexual
> went to doctor
> low libido

You thought you weren't attracted to people, turns out you weren't attracted to people. Top story, fellow.

almost 27
i can feel my mana pool slowly hatching

The education system was really wasted on this one

Ah also, having half a dick, a hand and 2/3 of left leg more or less lowers the chance of any partners to 0, a face full of shrapnel doesn't help either. Now I could imagine this could be balanced by being rich, or parents being rich or influencial. But guess what I and my parents are?

>Never held hands

Haven't you ever been obliged to dance with a girl at school? Haven't you ever played a stupid kid game where everybody has to hold hands? Pretty strange.

I've been working 112 hour work weeks since i was 18.I'm sure im not the most attractive,but im not shrek ugly, overweight but built like a lumberjack.I never had the confidence in my self to make a move, and being so far out of society im a sperg socially.I dont really have interest that are popular,and i have absolutely nothing to hold a conversation with.

Life is good and i have money.Introducing another person is just gunna fuck my habitat up

What do you do now?

What fucking military were you in? French foreign legion? Military chicks are the easiest around.

i stay away from people. for mine and their safety

>could've had such power
>fucked it up by getting laid

Meaning?

As I said I have been sitting at home since 1999. So I do nothing. I have a military pension which is enough for medicin, and some food and the rent, and that is it.

As you were my friend, you have a legitimate reason.

not everyone here is a normalfag
i actually fit on Sup Forums

Russian. There is 0 chick for normal soldiers. Sure there are those that whore around with different level of officers, but they wouldn't even spit on someone who isn't at least an under officer in either a special unit or supply depo officer.

Fuck, that sucks.

I lost my virginity at age 21. It was nbd

Yeah, but what do you mean 'mine and their safety'?

It never is once you've lost it

Not saying it doesn't. Although it could be worse. A friend from my unit had both his hands cut off by a shrapnel, and his eyes went to shit because they were giving him the wrong medicin and he was diabetic. Dude couldn't even kill himself, and boy did he try.

mentally unstable

God damn. What were you in the army? What role?

I only ask because I am joining and the one thing that is putting me off is the thought of getting dismembered

So if I haven't been laid yet but made it to 2nd base. Would that take away from my wizard powers when I turn 30?

You saying that they never let you guys of base to go fuck around in town? You never got to leave the area around your base?

I'm 17 and I just got down fucking my college girlfriend who I think loves me. Life is good for me right now:-)

I was driving a supply truck. The road gave way, and we ended up sliding in to an old river bed , where mines from last 30 years were gathering because of how stuff was washed down the mountain. Stuff exploded, and that was the end of my fun in Chechnya.

L͉͓͎̳̫͔̙͍̹͍͔̣͗͑̅̐͑̈́̓ͬ̈͆̇̽͆͛͑̀̚͘͟͜ͅV̷͙͙̩̬͔̫̗̥̯̯͉̩̩̍̇̓̊ͭ̕̕͝͞Ḷ̴͕̳̉ͤͤͩ̅ͦ͠͠ͅ ̡̜̜̤͚̳̞͇̤̖̗̺̗̺͈̩͐͒̎ͧ͑̊̊̚͢͡͠?̉͌̽ͤͯͭ̔̾̏ͦ̊ͨ̍ͭͪ̆̇̚͏̺̠͚̗̳̪̫͝͞?̨ͨͧ̐ͬ͆̉̇ͯ͑͂̈́ͫ̈ͯͩ͐̽ͯ̚҉͓͎̪̼͇̥̬̜͎̲̜̯̙̖̼̀?͛̈́͒̏ͤ̍ͯ͆͋͊̊͋͊̇҉̴̖̮̱͕̗͘͞͞ ̪͍̱͉̥̈́ͩ͑̀̋̆̎͑ͤ͛̍̑̽̽͢͢͢͝͡[̷ͤͤ͆̒̀ͮ̾̍ͧͤ̋̍ͨ̏ͦ̚͝͞҉͚̱̲̜̲̻̕U̷̝̰̖̣̺͉̮̙ͬ͂͆̒ͨ̆͘͟Ņ̷̢̻͕̫̭̳͕ͤ̌͑̅̐̈́͂̒̾̀̽ͪ́D̸̵̜̳͚͇̦̼̪̮̦̆̅ͣͦ̈ͭͯͯ̆ͮ̎̽͑ͦͮ̄͢͞͡E̡̠̦̝͔͕̫̳̮̞̗̙̬̟̜͉͎̤͕͑̊ͧ̋́̏̈́ͧ̿̾ͬ͡F̷ͤ͗̽́̏͛͆ͫ͠͏̛̰͓̯̗̬̪̠̰͉́I̸̸̧͎̻͍̺͕̦̖͍͚̥̝̲̥̗̗̭̝͗͒̊ͮͨ̄͂̐ͦ̋̐ͬͅŃ̴̸̡̰̮͕̮̟̗̘͔̰̖̱̖̫͔̹͍ͫ̄ͫ͂̉̓ͩ̑̔ͣ̎̊Á̡͕̹̦͚̺̦̭̤̤̻̜̮̺͎̣̣̞̠̱̄̍ͮ̓̐̓ͩ̔̔ͩ͂ͧ̀͘͜B̯̜͕͖̱̬͎̻͓̪̺̻ͨ̌͋̃ͣ͊̀ͧͤͦ̎͜͝ͅL̔͆̾ͫ̔̎҉̧͎͚̺̬̳̙̟̼̱Ȩ̶͍͇͇͙̻͈̫͗̊̏̓ͩͩͧ̆̂̉̋ͣͭ̄ͯͩ̚]̶̡͍̺̰͎̟̙͓̠͚̞͔̥͖̭̑͑ͨͪ͑̐͛̒̀͝ͅ

>Get asked by family all the time why I don't have a gf

>Did online classes for most of school

>Those motherfuckers know exactly why

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

What town, and what let out of the base? Either your training, or you sleeping, if they let you out, and your not some special forces super killer speci, then leting out is being "sold" to work on either one of the officers house building or doing "voluntery" work like building a paved road to a goverment offcials mother home in the middle of summer without water or food. And that was back at the base, trying to go out durning my short stay in the warzone, was not a legal thing to do.

Like it changes anything if you're not

My god, I'm not asexual, I didn't say I was, I said probably idk. I just don't really have any urges or yearning of companionship.

This is my opinion on sex and love.

>isolate you from the outside world via online classes
>user why don't you have a gf

Your family sounds like a bunch of fucking scumbags.

I got my first kiss and lost my virginity at 25.

The main problem was simply that due to a lack of confidence and scare of being hurt, I'd be totally irrational in my interpretation of things. This, coupled with the fact that I only wanted a serious relationship, meant that I'd spend months talking to some chicks, and never make a move until they moved on. When you only focus on one girl per year or so, and fuck it up, you don't have many chances of getting laid.

The fear meant that I interpreted everything as rejection or the girl not really being interested. I just avoided rejection by not making a move, and just waited for girls to make their moves. But since I interpreted everything negatively, even their moves seemed like they weren't that. Hell I've had a girl tell me to shut up and stared at me in the eyes, just waiting for a kiss. It never came of course, but I only realized much later that all I needed to do was make a simple move. I missed like 5-10 possibilities of getting laid in my life.

Because you're use a sociopath :D
You seem kinda cynical. I can empathize with that.

18 and whatever, kill for a pussy, dirty move for fat faggots around.

How are they scumbags?

ok, maybe not scumbags, but definitely very naive/stupid and have unrealistic expectations

Because they're a bunch of fucking scumbags. How can you not see that shit?
>not him btw

My family grew up in a different era so its mostly understandable

Huh. Never thought of it like that.

Are they time travelers?
Kek

you know what I meant butthole

Lost mine when I was 14 and honestly, super over-rated. Way too young. I was horrible and she was a senior and High-school. Legit she laughed at me at one point. Super traumatic, but hey we can't here dem hoes. Holla

Thirty one years of age and still kissless
>treated like dogshit by women in high school
>friendzoned constantly in college
>got a little better at peopleing in the workforce
>libido tanked hard by mid 20's
>zero fucks given when full wizard hits
>made friends with the outdoor cats in the neighborhood for some strange reason
I don't even care at this point. I have friends I do share interests with.

Right now, I enjoy life as a code monkey, but have no love for my current workplace. Looking for a new workplace has been a lot more important to me.

im a 17 year old virgin, and its getting really irritating. If i dont get some pussy soon im on a path for destruction

I'm a returning virgin at 24.

Lost my virginity at 15 but havent had sex since. I can even feel how the virginity has crept back in. Can't see myself getting laid any time soon. But now, I can't even apply for wizardship cus I'm impure. So I've been fucked in that respect, at least.

I lost my virginity when I was 8. Experimenting with a 10 year old friend of mine and yeah... we put our parts together and... well, all I can really remember of it was that.
Found out what it was we actually did when I got to middle school. Didn't do it for another 11 years.

Shut. Your. God. Damn. Mouth.

bullshit. once lost, it's gone forever

How would you rate yourself user
Looks -/10
Personality -/10

Not one sooo
And I really dont get how "guys" go around bitching about being a virgin. Like lol

I'm 19 btw

12 I'm fucking 12 and I'm wasting my years here.

Just post a hand or something. You can tell a lot by a persons hand.

There is honestly no excuse for being a virgin past 18, its so easy to fuck girls. You must be the worlds biggest retard if you can't go to a bar and fuck a girl.

thats the edgiest thing ive heard today

I never really cared about being a virgin but I have always wanted someone to relate to and have the opinion of

30 y/o virgin here. yes im into magick and consider myself a sorcerer...

hail satan! I'll fuck when I'm ready!

It's alright. Youre not supposed to spend any time up until like 16 or so even close to productively. Get this sad shit out of your system, try not to develop too many degrading sexual kinks, and just get ready to not be a retard come 16.

It's called being socially retarded you nigger. Not everyone is Chad fucking thundercock and can just shove their dick in someone's asshole and no one will care.

I used to be a 25 year virgin faggot like you
Then I took a hooker in my peepee

Thats one thing. I'm talking about some bitchy guys i come across. And when they do that bs itll repel us even more

i was 16 and my gf was on her period, so we just improvd and did anal. We broke up a week later and i didn't have shmex for 3 more years, that whole time i didn't know if i was a virgin or not, does anal count?

yes, because there's no such thing as mental disorder and all those people in mental hospitals are really just edgy emo teens

I was a hardcore student aiming to get into the best possible college without any distractions. Attend an ivy league. Lost it at 19.

Everyone's case is different.

Everyone on Sup Forums says 'oh i cant fuck girls because im socially retarded'
No, you have just never tried to fuck a girl because you are afraid of rejection because when you were fucking 10 kelly wouldn't hold your hands. Get a fucking grip you loser.

Everyones hands look the same to me home, now rate yourself.

Reported, hidden, blocked, thread hidden.

Im 23 and I've literally done everything except penetrate a vagina or asshole

Ok dude. You have one leg, and a face that looks like someone had fun with a cheese grinder, and half a dick. Tell me how to score, aside for winning in a Lotto.

I broke my right hand a while back, now it's messed up and I can't put it flat.

22 and I have
>Held hands
>Dated
>Kissed
>Grabbed some titties

JOKES ON YOU THOUGH I'M GAY, MARRY CHRISTMAS CUNTS!

>everyone is a normalfag like me