My sis is in college now and I'm worried about her - shes a really good girl (religoius, etc...

My sis is in college now and I'm worried about her - shes a really good girl (religoius, etc.) but i feel like guys would be realy quick to take advantage of her. Plus i fully acknowledge that she is attractive. Should I be worried Sup Forums?
>pic related - taken at airport when waiting to fly her up to campus

i am sorry but i don't speak chingchonglinglongtingtong!

>Fully acknowledge that she is attractive

You may have included the wrong photo OP.

she looks fobby. will be sucking off a white guy within the first month.

They will unless you raised her right. Drop all the embarrassment aside and have a conversation with her. Pull her over in a separate area if you have to. Be straightforward about having protected sex, avoiding drugs, the wrong crowd, etc.

Heck, you might even be in for a surprise.

I'm the Chad source on taking freshman girls' virginity.

>those legs
>that face
gonna need another picture to confirm, but i dont think shell be having any problems

she speak english

?

born and raised in the states

idk man with a mouth like that you know she's bound to get up to something.
a little masculine though.

we've all been taught that, but i feel like it can easily go out the window

you think shes ugly?

I've played this game, she'll go to one party, take drugs, suck dicks. Videos of that will be posted online and she will eventually jump off a school building roof and kill herself.

Holy shit, you're retarded. You're gonna be a cuck in the future, I bet.

College?

drugs i dont think shell ever do

im still confused as to what a cuck is...

in the northeast

depends on what college shes going to, but shes definitely nothing special. She'll be fine my chingchong brother

thanks...lol cant tell if i should feel bad that most people would think shes ugly or good that she wont get taken advantage of

No need to worry man. She's ugly as hell.

You came to the wrong place faggot.

Dude you gotta realize that she's an adult and is fully capable of making her own decisions. Having sex is normal, even for fun and that goes both ways male and female. I read somewhere on the chan a long time ago about a dad not being afraid if his daughter doing stuff like this because he couldn't micromanage every second of her life. If anything she has her morals right and won't be fucking every guy left and right. You just gotta let her be her.

not uglyy, just saying she'll probably get a lot of attnetion from kids that were in band in highschool, if you get what i mean

>in the northeast
Northeastern College?

Milkdude

bukkake.

she's not in college, that's an airport.

No you should not worry at all. Yes she'll be manipulated, hurt, get fucked, and get fucked over but she's an adult free to make her own decisions and live her own life.

shes got really nice legs, send more

You said she's your sister, not your daughter wtf. Just admit you want to fuck her sitting there taking pics and vids of her and getting sad that Sup Forums doesn't find her attractive

Goddamn, if you keep breathing down her neck like that she's probably going to be in a coma getting drunk during the first week.

Give her some space. Yes, you will miss her. But she will come back.

One word OP. "BBC"

I'd let her swallow loads of my potential kids. I'd pee down her throat afterwards and say that it's post cum.

Anally destroy her and fucking dishonour her whole body from head to toe.

Her back pack says trans. Is she a tranny??

Id fuck her 'rong time'
Id fuck her 'rong time'
Id fuck her 'rong time'
Id fuck her 'rong time'
Id fuck her 'rong time'

she is gonna get fucked by niggers , and covered in their slime on some shitty fraternity party.

Damn shes hot. I love me some barely legal asian legs ass and tits. Please post more im stroking my cock to her.

she[s hot and you fuckers scared away OP...god job

SAGE

This thread is bullshit same pic used 3 months ago for same thread

I know that airport.... I think... is that MCO?

... or ATL maybe

Doesn't matter where she's born a gook sex toy is a gook sex toy

>good
>religoius

No. She's already fucked up. As you are.

Was at the airport and took a couple pics of my neice

Go on

OP. If youre out there man...i just wanna tell you that i blew the biggest load of hot cum to yout sister. Her tanned asian tight body drew me to ecstasy. Im gonna pass out now and dream about using her when she lands. Thanks again, this nut was a toast to you for sharing.

>Should I be worried Sup Forums?
Yes

did you really?