Ey Sup Forums, time to tell my tale

Ey Sup Forums, time to tell my tale
>be me, male 18y/o at uni
>parents divorced
>dad alcoholic as fuck
>living with mom which blames me for everything that happened to her even though it's not my fault
>she lost 1/2 of the house because of her stupidity
>she wants me NOT to work while i'm in the uni time because i'd lose dad's monthly sum of money (i can work without losing it, but she's batshit insane)
Wwyd if you were me? I love my mom but i really want to change something in my life, thanks bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UIG25NdOWIs
youtube.com/watch?v=DRm-bgIMQfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nlaXzT7bpQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do tutoring

Have sex with her. It's obvious your mom needs a good fucking. She'll respect you a lot more once you've been balls deep inside her.

Damn that sucks man.
Do LSD and travel the world and do more LSD, fuck girls and don't work, instead come up with some really smart idea that will change the world.
Kek bless

Won't help, she's a really stubborn person

youtube.com/watch?v=UIG25NdOWIs

Thanks bro, however, how would i be able to travel if she goes into rage mode whenever i'm coming home by 11 pm or later? She calls me an alcoholic like my dad, even though i don't drink at all, if rarely.. Also, how to travel if i can't earn my money because of her stupid mentality..

Hm... :/ Do you have money?
Mental illness sucks ass, but your mom still loves you; such is the primal instincts of all mothers

Find something which you like doing, and just plan your life as to do that thing

How about moving out, OP? I had pretty much problems with my parents aswell but the most of them just simply stopped existing as I started living on my own. I dont really know why but our relationship almost instantly got better.
And if you dont have the money to do so... there are plenty projects that are helping students without money. I dont know how you call that in English (I am from Germany)

No, i can't work either because i'd either raise suspicions and trigger her work-crisis or provoke another scandal.. I also want to get stuff by myself, you know, but i just can't..

Do this op. It's quite obvious the lack of D is driving her insane

Uhh, i'd rather go with the flow for those 4 years of uni, but i feel like it's not right, hence my dillema of whether i should do

That's a bit of a problem as well since i wouldn't get help from others, i'd need to get a job first, which contradicts mom's interdiction, then i'd have to focus on studying.. Yeah, shit is difficult.. For instance, i saw dad buying a 3d tv and here j struggle buying 2 fucking pairs of shoes

Uhh no thanks
1. I'm no mofo, i've got dignity
2. Dun stick dick in crazy

Kill her and burn the house down.

Just get a job and if she doesn't like it, tough shit on her. If you're going to a university, you should be old enough to be working part-time on your own. She can't control you forever.

Cry more. You're 18 now. Man the fuck up, get away from crazy momma, get a job and shut up.

The thing is: if i get a job, she'd claim i'm stable enough to live on my own or.. Worse, send me to my father, yeah i don't want that to happen, but i really REALLY want to make use of my own time for something productive, so as long as i live in this house i have to follow the rules, she's paying for my uni, the food, clothes and stuff, just leaving after all this would be shameless and it'd leave a bigger dent in my mind than hers

Easy to say, how the fuck can i get a job with a salary that can cover a rent, food, taxes and whatever i need for a living? Part-time as well

youtube.com/watch?v=DRm-bgIMQfQ

use the INTERNET boyo! make money under the guise of your schoolwork and dont tell her about it. if shes taking care of your broke ass then just bank what you can earn and dont buy shit that might tip her off. shes probably just worried that if you have your own income youll use the money for stupid shit like booze and weed. single mothers are always overprotective and the child usually doesnt understand why at alll.

Thought of this, however, i live in an area that is full of work places, so it's rather risky to get employed because if i'm caught, i'm fucked, i guess it can work on the internet though..

U could always just move out, Dumbass.

Well... do you live in the US, OP? Dont they have some programs there where the state can help you with that? Here in Germany it is called BaFöG, where you get money from the state as long as you can prove that you are a (more or less) poor student...

Tell her you're 18 and don't really give a fuck about her opinion.

With what money can i move out if i can't work?

Then i'd create more problems, i live in her house, remember that

No, eastern europe, as for the cash thing, doubt it'd be that helpful.. The money would also probably go in her hands for the house's good, as in sacrificing for the greater good, it also happened in high school; i wanted to go to a literature class, instead i was forced to go to an it/math one.. Fml..

just fucking move out.

either move into your uni dorms or find a sharehouse.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlaXzT7bpQQ

Is it worth to abandon her after all that we went through?

Well if she's acting like a crazy controlling bitch, like you seem to be making her out to be. Then yes