WWYD cont

WWYD cont

we reached image limit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHUvuqRUDdw
youtube.com/watch?v=SJHHU8TWv7A
youtube.com/watch?v=xvj0rxhjpWA
dailymotion.com/video/x53n281_besturzung-uber-castros-tod-und-jubel-dw-nachrichten_news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FC Barcelona stadium

go to the changing rooms of the stadium
have her deepthroat me
blow load inside her mouth

WHO? WWYD?

Does anyone think shes cute?

youtube.com/watch?v=dHUvuqRUDdw

would do her doggo

rate/wwyd

Thanks user. do you want moat ?

have them compete to see how far down my cock they can leave their lipstick

would tie her up and force her to drink water. after an hour id drink her piss straight from her pussy while she's gagging on my cock

WWYD to her? i have more pics if you'd like

definiteley user
want to bust a nut to her

youtube.com/watch?v=SJHHU8TWv7A

Fuck that's hot !

MORE PHOTOS

take her to another ballgame, she seems to enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=xvj0rxhjpWA

Cmon B, wwyd

What would you do to this canadian slut?

GF's yoga teacher.

I'd like to trade my GF in for her teacher.

WWYD to her?

Teach her to say out, about, and the "ou" sound in general correctly.

so is anyone still interested in karen on the left?

I'd get that hand-foot looked at by a doctor!

press her to the wall fucking her from behind

aways

would like to break that naked dress completely, TIE YOUR BODY AND TAKE IT OUT AND HAVE SEX IN FRONT OF THE PEOPLE AND SEE THE BITCH IT IS

Kek

Are you fapping over her user?

how else am I going to bust a nut to her user
loving the pics

how would you use her tight body and cute face?

I'd
> make her shower
> tie her arms behind her back
> put her over my knee
> spank her and ask her "who's daddy's China-doll?"
> She would have to answer "Karen is daddy's China-doll!"
> "Who owns Karen's China-doll bum?"
> "Daddy owns Karen's China-doll bum!"

The spanking would continue until she admitted that I owned her from head to toe including her hair, lips, breasts, hips, thighs, and pretty little feet.

If she was a good girl then I'd fuck her as a reward and let her drink my milk.

Good story gets her insta

what would her life look like after you broke her?

I'd make her get a maple leaf tattoo on her left cheek and "Property of user" on the other.

Then I'd put hickey's on both of her tits and take her to the beach to show off the tattoos and hickeys.... naturally the bikini would have to be smaller to show off the artwork on her sweet lil booty.

Wow .thanks user. What would you do to her, what is it about her you like ,

Nothing

Wwyd to my girlfriend?

she would love that :)

Would facefuck her so Hard ans let her beg me for my cum.
Got more ?

cucks, feel free to kik me @ chemicalfire

Ill tell you what id do to your dirty slut. confidential and lots of detail

I want to take her behind the rocks, start kissing her, and tease her until she is ready for me to fuck her senseless

>what would her life look like after you broke her?

In public we'd be a normal couple.

When we were alone her only task would be to please me.

She would wear sexy lingerie around the house ALWAYS. As soon as she got home from work she would shower, make-up, and lingerie and have my dinner ready when I got home.

Part of her duties would be to set up meetings with other women for me. We would go to Chinese massage parlors and she could choose the girl who she wanted to teach her how to please me. She would be an eager student and grateful to the lady who showed her how to make me happy.

She would tell any of her gal pals who asked that I had a beautiful cock.

She would do all this wilingly just to be called a good girl once or twice a day.

Love her pretty face, thick ass and legs
also moderateley sized tits are perfect
would spank her ass in pic related and play with her tits for a bit
then lay down and have her ride me

would her holes be used and satisfied? or would you whore her out like so many others want you to? the more holes of hers that get used the hotter it is.

Here's a thicker one from when she wasn't looking her best but it still makes me diamonds

would ask her to leave so I can watch football on Camp Nou without this bitch blocking my view

Love her legs in this one

left? slut from my uni

Wwyd
imgur.com/a/twefl

fuck my GF (right)

You like her ass?

agree with you user
rockhard

Naturally all her holes would be used.

Her ass is when she needs an attitude adjustment. When she committed any of the 4 Ds that run her life.

> Disrespect
> Disobedience
> Dishonesty
> Danger

When she committed an infraction against these rules she'd be spanked and fucked in her ass.

It remind her that, in the end, she is just curves and holes for my pleasure.

Painful and humiliating it makes her swear never to break a D again . . but it hurts so good that she knows it will happen eventually.

After her Spanking a reaming she starts a shower for us and washes her shit off my cock. . . and still crying thanks me for being such a good daddy.

My ex when she tried modelling. Wwyd?

She has a great ass user, does that feel good?

WWYD to my ex? She loves it rough

It's so fucking hot your cocks hard for her user

what if she wants her ass to be used though? would you let groups of people fill her holes at the same time? she wants to be completely full user.

>You like her ass?

It's a beautiful bum.

She will put on my favorite movie, order a pizza for us, then lay down in front of me just like in your pic, put a slice of pizza on each cheek and say "bon appetite".

After I finish she'll ask if I'm ready for dessert and she'll cover her tits in whip cream and ride me while I lick it off.

GF (Anna, left) needs a hard dicking while I'm away. go.

another of her cute face

so who is she to you user ?
any info ?

>what if she wants her ass to be used though? would you let groups of people fill her holes at the same time? she wants to be completely full user.

If she wants to be filled it will be by women fucking her with strapons aiding me.

That will take a lot of lesbians as all three holes, her tits, and both hands will be used.

I'll take the foot pussy (her feet pressed together) while the strapped up lesbians work her over until she's crying from exhaustion and humiliation.

Her big surprise is that the strapons are the type that can ejaculate pina colada cream and she is forced to swallow all of it and thank the dykes for it.

what about other dudes though user? i'm sure she would want some cum in her ass and flowing out of her pussy. and she would gargle cum

Used to work with her user.always fancied her.it was that she was so shy that made me want to fuck her so bad.I always thought there was a dirty side to her though

dailymotion.com/video/x53n281_besturzung-uber-castros-tod-und-jubel-dw-nachrichten_news

wwyd

bump for people to reply