Preston Suicide Speculation

How will he kill himself?

R+L=J has just been confirmed and I don't think he will be able to take it

Let the discussion begin. I'm open for different opinions.

GRRM is a hack. Sucks when fan theories are better than the real thing lol

Who the fuck is Preston?

Next thing you know, Quentyn Martell really will have just burned to death and sweetrobin won't be a psychic wunderkind, just a spergy retard.
#PrayForPreston

Hi Preston, when are you making a new video?

Honestly I think he'll be perfectly fine, he has a day job and a fiancé to think about after all, and he has the books which George himself has said will differ drastically from the show.
I think the real one we should be worrying about is you user, you seem awfully concerned with someone who you'll never meet and doesn't give any similar amount of a shit about you, you're almost like a stalker lol

Damn Preston, chill out he's just playin.

I lost a lot of respect for him (yes for real) last episode when he seriously made a strong argument that sieging fucking Winterfell, the infamously near impossible to siege super castle, was a good idea. Better than luring out a somewhat smaller army into a battle than flanking them to death with your surprise reserves.

Dude sure likes to hold on to his bad ideas.

Daily reminder that Preston is a tax accountant and the only reason he comes up with these dumb theories is because he's used to finding small details that can be relevant to finance.

Literally nothing he says matters in regards to narrative or story structure.

> and he has the books which George himself has said will differ drastically from the show.
This is probably what will end up happening. He'll shift into denial mode and think that major plot points like that will be completely different in the books.

Although I think his disappointing meeting with Gurm may have shaken his faith in the books.

If he wasn't such an autist he would have been disappointed in Gurm a long time ago.

>muh Dornish Masterplan
>muh R+L= D
>muh post apocalyptic Sci fi world
>muh Bloodraven Masterplan

How hard has he been BTFO this season

He's going to be so furious that he'll write his own series of fantasy novels so full of autistic attention to detail that it'll take decades for the superfans to find all the hidden plots and conspiracies buried in his ten thousand word tomes.

Reminder that he is CIAs son

>This is probably what will end up happening
DELEETEEEE TTTTHHHIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS
reeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally who

>I know everything about Preston
>UR A STALKER user

projecting makes me kek

who the fuck is preston and why should we care?

he clearly has nothing to do with the writing, so it doesn't sound like he matters at all.

What the fuck is R+L=J mean?

Sorry that I'm not a faggot Sup Forums

Only L has been confirmed.
R is still unconfirmed. For all we know, Ashara Dayne had a secret underneath her dress.

It means Jon is le super speshul snowflake savior of the world.

In English /got/ faggot?

Preston is a delusional faggot anyway. He went off the deep end a long time ago

Jon is "the chosen one"

Popular Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire
fan theory that Jon Snow is in fact not Eddard Starks bastard son but the secret son of his sister Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen, her supposed "abductor" and the last adult prince of the Targaryens.

This would make Jon the heir to the iron throne secretly and the last legitimate Targaryen.

Today's show episode basically confirmed it after like a decade of speculation.

Bastards don't inherit, and Dany is a legitimate Targ

He's not a bastard though. Rhaegar and Lyanna are both high nobility.

Ed passed him off as his bastard to keep him alive.

Dany can't have kids.

>He's not a bastard though. Rhaegar and Lyanna are both high nobility.
You dumb faggot that's not what bastard means, it means born out of wedlock. They weren't married, hence he's a bastard. You can marry a commoner and your children will be legitimate heirs, provided you aren't disowned for doing so.

>They weren't married
Don't be so sure about this

Are you a retard or what? Being a bastard has nothing to do with whether your parents are noble, it has to do with whether they were married. The other term for bastard that's actually still in use in modern society is "illegitimate child," in reference to the fact that they aren't legitimate heirs to the estate of their parents.

A secret wedding without evidence is the same as never being married, and considering there's not even any one left alive who can prove he's even Lyanna's son, much less that Lyanna married Rhaegar Targaryen before he was born, he's gonna keep on being a bastard as far as anyone is concerned.

>not knowing what a bastard is

KEK

Although he's not exactly the originator, I think his "ASOIAF is postapoc / dying earth" is true for the books. Martin is a huge Wolfe/Vance fan.

>considering there's not even any one left alive who can prove he's even Lyanna's son

It was more or less confirmed when Lyanna said "Robert will have him killed"
Its 100% to book readers and not trying to hide anything, but to show watchers Rhaegar's name will come into play as Jon learns about his parentage and his claim to the throne. Being Lyannas son doesn't grant him shit, but being Rhaegars son makes him king of the seven kingdoms.

>take my word! I'm a pgymy who lives in a swamp!
>I was there! I swear it on my frogs!

Some radio host in Philly.

How can Jon be a Targaryen when he's been burned? Or is that a Dany thing unrelated to her blood?

>R is still unconfirmed
It was blatantly confirmed in this episode you dense fuck. Why would she tell Ned to hide the baby's parents if he wasn't Rhaegar's child?

Not if Lyanna married Rhaegar, which is the big set up for all of this.

This reveal means Jon is the true King to the iron throne, the prince that was promised as well as the song of ice (Stark mom) and fire (Targaryan dad)

>Today's show episode basically confirmed it after like a decade of speculation.
A decade? People figured it out 20 years ago when A Game of Thrones qas first released.

her surviving was supposed to be a one time thing. Instead they threw that out the window and did it again on the show just to have more stronk women moments

Dany is some weird fucking mutant.

What would give it away was the burning. Show Targs can fucking eat fire, but GURM said it was a fluke (maybe he's lying). Book Jon got burned pretty bad...I really think he's a bastard of Robert, but who knows

>Not if Lyanna married Rhaegar
Which there's absolutely no way to prove. Cause if they had married properly it would be common knowledge, but it isn't, so they didn't. And secret weddings don't count for shit. The thing about weddings is, they only really exist as long as society recognizes you as married, that's why they're done publicly and require witnesses in order to be valid.

what the fuck man. Does this guy know the phrase "manage expectations?"

>And secret weddings don't count for shit.

No one is going to fucking care if two teenagers or 20 somethings that are now dead actually tied the knot. It's a technicality. "The sanctity of marriage" is for the priests, the aristocracy care about blood. What matters is if people really believe his parentage is real.

Charlemagne claimed he was crowned emperor against his will in a guerrilla crowning attack by the pope. You believe that? Doesn't matter. What matters is that the crowing happened somehow.

>people thinking Feudal rules of succession actually matter in the ASOIAF world
The only reason there's an iron throne at all is because a guy with no legitimacy to any throne and 3 dragons made himself king. They break the rules of feudalism constantly. That's kind of the entire point of the books.

>he actually explained R+L=J
How do you take the bait this hard retard.

he will deflect to the books, als long as stuff is unconfirmed there.

Polygamy is banned in Westeros and anyway there's no proof of the wedding

Jon is a bastard

Actually legitimacy is a pretty big thing in Westeros. Bastards are usually treated like shut, Jon wasn't even allowed to sit at the table with the Starks

Saying only priests care about legitamacy (who's support you need to be crowned) is wrong in ASOIAF, especially when you realise how much war and destruction bastards have caused in the past

Jon can take the throne by conquest or whatever, but in terms of legitamacy he has no claim to it

Her wedding cloak could be in her crypt. Jon keeps having dreams in the book to visit Lyannas crypt. With Rickons death, he said they'd bury him in the crypts. Jon is going to find out there.

>Jon a bastard of Robert

How fucking dumb are you senpai

>show targs can eat fire
>viserys

Get your facts straight homie

The books clearly state Lyanna ran off with Rhaegar for over a year, and had not been seen since. Roberts baby would have been born long before.

Fuck you Perston

>How will he kill himself?

Was Bobby.B the greatest warrior of our time?
Beat rhegar who was supposed to be superb, could Bobby.B in his prime kill the mountain?

nobody could kill the mountain mate
martel only managed to scratch him with poison

Lmao Preston, kill yourself

So the only outcome now is Cersei gets BTFO.

Team feminism allies with Jon to fight walkers.

War is over. Jon parentage is revealed. But Jon won't make a claim cus he always wanted to be a Stark so he kneel to Dany On the condition of giving the North independence (somehow also administrating the Vale and Riverlands). Dany rules the rest. Tyrion is appointed Lord of Casterly Rock and remains Hand of the Queen

That was molten gold you retard. Holy shit you're fucking stupid

Targaryens can be burned and it's mentioned in the books somewhere that one of them was burned. So just take it as a special Dany thing Of course they didn't take into account she manage to survive smoke inhalation in a huge ass wood building.

LEAVE PRESTON ALONE

All fantasy writers are fans of Wolfe, that's because they know he's a better writer than them

Also he won't do that, the find out the setting is actually set in post apocalyptic earth scenario has been played out after the Prince of thorns series. It would just be a cheap cop out

>Sucks when fan theories are better than the real thing lol

In other words, most things fictional

>legitimacy is a big thing in westeros
But you have clearly missed the entire theme of GRRM's books

whats theme of the books smartass

Geoff was a Lannister, Dany has no claim, Jon is just a bastard no matter what, Stannis got chucked. Not him btw, but I can see where he's coming from.

This looked fucking funny as hell but it wasn't supposed to be funny

>actually believing the false vision
>neds bones were not buried in the godswood
>lyanna it in a tomb
>the warewood network cannot access the memories
>bloodraven manufactured this to manipulate bran

This is canon acording to grrm

It doesn't make a difference anyway unless Sam can invent a citadel paternity test Jon can't prove hes a Stark or a Targaryean. It would have solved a lot of problems if the Starks could have proved Joffrey was fathered by the sister slayer. The one advantage it could have for Jon Is if he fucks the Red woman. The Lord of Light told her to fuck the king and so far she's come so close with Gendry and Stannis but she has to fuck Jon because there's power in Kings blood and he is the one true king. The Lord of Light even brought him back to life so she can fuck him and create the Anti Christ.