Why does this girl attract so many pedos?

Why does this girl attract so many pedos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MdaOT72ieXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's cute, flexible and wears short clothing

bronzer
eyelash extension
pink wig
skin tight outfit

>Kid show producers have to put some kind of sexualization to attract more viewers to compete in a capitalist nation where T.V. is slowly dying anyway.

Pedos gonna pedophile. Until they end up in jail and are beaten to within an inch of their life, that is.

Not a pedo but watched the show often with the kids I babysat at that time. I actually felt kinda dirty for watching the show with them.

To me she was adorable and did the sad act pretty well. The kids loved all the colors and dancing.

For others I would imagine it's the pink hair, short dress, pink tights, pink leo/spankies, and her flexibility. Young but not too young. Flat chested but leggy.

So you agree that someone aged 17 years and 11 months and 29 days isn't old enough to consent?

So you agree that age is a valid method of determining the ability to consent?
So you agree that an 18 year old retarded person is allowed to have kids and able to consent?

Who said anything about 17 year olds? She was like 14 when they did the show.

Kids can still bang eachother, it's when adults try and get their dirty hand on 'em that things get yucky.

>Pedos gonna pedophile. Until they end up in jail and are beaten to within an inch of their life, that is.
This statement doesn't require context, it's a generalized statement that is filled with ignorance.
It isn't directly mentioning stephanie from lazytown anywhere.

wrong

It's a general statment about pedophiles. OP asked about pedophiles. How is it ignorant, exactly?

Uhh, no. You are wrong. I hate to ger all ad hominem on you, but you are also a pedophile.

There are plenty of occurrences where an 18 year old was punished by the law for having sexual relations with a 17 year old.

It's ignorant in the sense that you hurt his feelings with a blanket statement. He's not like other pedophiles, he's different!

Does that justify an adult having sex with a 13 year old child?

I'd fuck a 13 year old. I'm only 22

>only
Nigga you old. Your time is up.

Naaaaaaaaa youngins love the older guys. All you need is a car and find the younger ones that have bad parents.

That makes you a pedophile. Or a heebejeebeephile, aka a pedophile with an internet dictionary.

Got my dick sucked by an 11 year old when I was 18

So you prey on children with bad role models, and exploit that weakness for your pedophile lusts?

Don't hate because you have to fuck your left hand

Ain't preying. They willingly want to hang out and SHE suggested to suck my dick.

tbh she looks like one of those "26 years old but can pass for ten" types

This

To be fair, I hate you because you are a pedophile. Not a childmolester, mind you. I don't think you have what it takes to impress a 13 year old girl. You're just a lonley pedophile, lying on the internet.

How would you know she attracts pedos unless.... unless you where one as well.

You're just mad and jealous with zero argument.
Stay mad you fat ass.

Pedro because I said I would fuck a 13 year old???.. Never said I did.

damn that face reminds me a bit to ariana grande

Pedo not Pedro obviously

Are you confessing to stautory rape?

On an unrelated note, how do you report people to the FBI?

LOOK AT THIS NET

Well I could probably stand to lose about 15 pounds or so. On the other hand, you are a pedophile. Really comparing apples and being a child molester here.

Not lonely. Gonna go prey on a 14 year old tonight I guess. She asked for the dick too, but I'm supposed to say no by your logic.

Tell it to the feds, buddy. As I have reported your confession to the authorities.

kek
>never got laid in high school and spend most of his golden years being jealous over everyone else getting laid
You're a loser.
Never breed.

>he's a pedophile
>doesn't know that you can have sex with a minor who is within 2 years of your current age

Ok, just more fodder for the prosecutors.

>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I'm innocent

Also whyd they make the guy on the show look like the queerest rapiest thing on the planet

Stephanie is nice, caring, understanding, smart, passionate, in good shape, and cute. She is an ideal mate and the reason why you think she attracts pedos is because she turns men into them.

What he said

her normal look is much more attractive

That is so gonna fly, once you're put before a jury of your peers.

some states

That is up to the judge to decide, though. Isn't it?

Id still take the pink one. 100 percent

Nope, the jury

You probably fuck your own mom.

So you used your status as a older and more experienced man to get close to a child, and when said child wanted to perform sexual acts with you just went with it?

On a unrelated note, how do you report people confessing to statuory rape to the FBI?

nice try, fbi

You don't.

Snitches get stitches.

tips.fbi.gov

So many reasons, my dear

So you're saying consent should be based on intelligence and wisdom and NOT age?
Because basing consent on age implies it's okay to fuck retarded people.

Thats all it takes as that clause gives him permission to say whatever he wants here and deny it if it comes back on him.

Oh, are you going to attack me?

There we go.

Take a screenshot and then go to the fbi site and submit it on their snitch link.

Because everything is exaggerated because it's a fucking kid's show and he's supposed to be the villain. You need his design to be immediately recognizable as "bad guy" even to little kids.

I'm high as fuck

Consequences will never be the same.

I want her to shit on me.

Same

multiple criteria can eliminate someone from being able to give consent. Age is one of them. Being completely fucking smashed is another. Etc.

This child has big tits and a nice round ass. I'll close my eyes and pretend she's 18 while you sit at home and complain to the FBI

Well, kinda. He used his age, intelligence, wisdom and money to impress a child with a really shitty background. Appearantly, through her upbringing, she was taught that you should reward kindness with sexual favours.

I take it you are completley ok with this set up?

Because a lot of Sup Forums users grew up watching her

Done and done.

Oh didnt know he was bad thought he was just a reg character

i always loved her eyes, they have this bright hazel color that's kinda rare
overall in-shape-ness was a big plus, too

robbie's actor has cancer btw
gofundme
2tm9tqk

I reeeeeaaaaaally don't think there was much intelligence or wisdom involved in his decision to fuck a 13 year old

Referencing a situation in wich 4chaners stole and distributed naked pictures of an 11 year old child.

>He thinks reporting on a anonymous image-board does anything god speed newfag

bessy praisin da lawd

>wait
so we cant fuck retards...?

So you will pretend this child is of age? Why not try and have sex with an adult, then? What are you, some kinda pedopile?

yeah, she was really popular here back in the day

Allegedly.

I'm sure there's a cutoff level of brain function that you shouldn't cross

Downs taters are fine for example I'm pretty sure. But as you get more vegetable tier probably not.

Yeah, he used what little he had to have sex with a child. Or so he claims, at least. I have my doubts, I think he might just be another Sup Forums loser posturing on the internet.

I didn't know Jessie was just 11

stephanie threads 24/7 with no moral fags

Allegedly

>no one posted this yet
smh tbh fam

youtube.com/watch?v=MdaOT72ieXs

What little I had was just enough then huh??

The ISP is required to report the IP to the authorities, though. They already have a confession, maybe it warrants further investigations. But who knows, maybe they are really busy this weekend.

No, they really did steal and distribute naked pictures of an 11 year old child. They where really proud of it, too.

>0/10
not fanny