JUSTICE LEAGUE

The old leaks were confirmed by the set reports. How do you feel about it?

>30,000 years ago, an alliance between humans, amazons and atlanteans repels an invasion on Earth by Darkseid, and Darkseid's secret weapon, the Mother Boxes, which once united become a weapon capable of subjugating entire planets, are left behind.

>The Mother Boxes are divided between the three races, after which a centuries-long feud develops between Themyscira and Atlantis that leads both to abandon humanity.

>On present day, Batman and Wonder Woman are attempting to assemble a team to defend Earth from a looming invasion. The Flash quickly accepts, while Aquaman and Cyborg decline.

>Batman, Wonder Woman and the Flash find Lex Luthor's experiments with Kryptonian technology alerted Darkseid's enforcer Steppenwolf to the Mother Boxes' whereabouts on Earth, and he is coming to retrieve them. Steppenwolf's soldiers, the Parademons, begin kidnapping scientists, among them Cyborg's father, leading Cyborg to join them. Aquaman also joins them when Atlantis is attacked and its Mother Box is stolen.

>Meanwhile, Superman embarks on a journey to return to life.

>After Steppenwolf retrieves Themyscira's Mother Box, the Justice League converges on Metropolis to protect the last Mother Box in possession of the United States from Steppenwolf and his horde. Superman returns to life and joins them. Cyborg turns out to have been upgraded by Mother Box technology, so he can control the Mother Boxes and delivers the killing blow to Steppenwolf, repelling his invasion.

>The heroes decide to stick together and become the Justice League. Meanwhile in Apokolips, Darkseid finds out humans have defeated his finest soldier and decides to attack them directly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdUsyXQ8Wrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zack Snyder

>casts Batman, Aquaman, Flash, and Wonder Woman
>depicts Atlantis first
>depicts Flash's powers and the Speed Force first
>depicts Apokalips and aliens first

Zack is cucking all future DC filmmakers

What a boss

Sauce, or I have serious doubts.

Zack tha GAWD

>the Mother Boxes, which once united become a weapon capable of subjugating entire planets

Yep.

Sounds acceptable, I guess.

>30,000 years ago, humanity joined forces with Themyscira and Atlantis to repel Darkseid's invasion on Earth, and three Mother Boxes were left behind and divided between the three kingdoms.

>On present day, Batman and Wonder Woman are assembling a team to protect Earth following Superman's death. The Flash accepts, while Aquaman declines due to a centuries-long feud between Atlantis and Themyscira and Cyborg declines because he doesn't believe he's a hero.

>Darkseid's enforcer Steppenwolf is alerted to the Mother Boxes' whereabouts by Lex Luthor's experiments with Kryptonian technology and invades Earth with a horde of Parademons, kidnapping scientists to further his goals, among them Dr. Silas Stone, Cyborg's father.

>Cyborg joins Batman, Wonder Woman and the Flash as they rescue the scientists, learning in the process that Steppenwolf is assembling the Mother Boxes. Aquaman joins them after Steppenwolf attacks Atlantis and steals its Mother Box. Once united, the three Mother Boxes become a weapon capable to subjugating entire planets.

>After Themyscira's Mother Box is stolen, the heroes assemble to protect the final Mother Box under the government's custody at S.T.A.R. Labs from Steppenwolf and his army.

>Superman returns to life and joins the battle, helping the heroes defeat Steppenwolf. Cyborg, who is connected to the Mother Boxes' technology, is also instrumental to repelling Steppenwolf and his forces from Earth.

>The heroes decide to continue protecting the world as the Justice League and are celebrated by the public, while in Apokolips Darkseid learns that the humans have defeated his champion and decides to attack them directly.

Sounds bloated as fuck just from that simplified green text summary.

If Xmen Apocalypse got shat on as hard as it did then this is going to get similar scores. It'll probably do well at the box office because 'muh superman/batman but if they're still expecting Avengers numbers with that then the suits are going to be livid.

>In order for a comic book movie to succeed it need to be dumbed down.

ayyyyyy they going full death/resurrection pre jesus
i'm down

but
if you want to make a long movie, realize and release a long movie

Big bad guy and his army of doom wants to ruin earth and gets beaten up by a team of good heroes.

Sounds like every capeshit movie ever. Except Spiderman.

I feel excited!

What's going on with the Wonder Woman movie?

>copying avengers 1
>bruce/barry scene confirmed for copying tony/peter's scene
just copy my shit up

Retarded as fuck. Amazons Atlanteans are supposed to be like 6,000 years old at best, and humanity would be just a bunch of ooga boogas

Hack Snyder is at it again

>can easily take boxes from Amazons and Altantis but can't take it from the fucking US Gov't

This movie is already shit

The best part about all this is: you can watch it NOW.

That movie is very casual friendly too

nah
large scale social structures started recently but genetic humans spawned around that time

make it stop make it stop . why cant we tell any new story's this centaury !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
read this as a kid wtf give us new I demand new no more remakes or adaptations I demand it !!!!! DIE JEW HOOD!!!!!!!

except DC movies aren't effortless popcorn flicks

zack produces capekino

Apologize Sup Forums

>Let's also go "galactic tyrant" as a vilain guys!
I like Darkseid, but I wanted a Starro movie.

I didn't say there were no humans, just that they would be way too primitive

sounds like dawn of the JUST

>the mother boxes are named Martha

>humans amazons and at lanterns

goddamn the DC universe is fucking lame besides batman. no wonder the franchise can't get any traction

Greek Gods fighting an alien beast and imprisoning it deep in the ocean. Thousands of years later it escapes or is released by someone and comes as a kaiju threat. JL must fight it this time.

That was my idea and Snyder had to make it bad.

the only reason Nolans batman and iron man 1 were acceptable was because they lived in a realistic world where they were the only super force. it made the movies feet human and somewhat grounded. once they start getting into the expanded universe magic and monsters shit I lose interest. I guess I'm just not autistic enoug.

>no braniac in man of steel 2 leak

Using Apokolips/Darkseid as a threat right away is idiotic. They can't go anywhere but down from there. The next threats for POSSIBLE other movies would all be smaller because Darkseid is DCU's final boss.

But I guess they want to blow their load because deep down they know the franchise won't last longer.

Batman is going to look fucking stupid fighting with all this cosmic shit going on.

It will be like Black Widow trying to look cool fighting in the Avengers movie where she is out of place fighting alongside other people on the team with powers.

>But I guess they want to blow their load because deep down they know the franchise won't last longer.

Killing Superman in BvS was literally cinematic premature ejaculation.

DR manhattan is end game villain

You could even have it connected to Darkseid if you wanted, because what is Starro about if not the complete annihilation of free will.

Make the threat be about absolute control. Make the great theme of your movies "choice".Everyone on the team can be linked to that; Batman who decides to turn his chldhood tragedy as motivator to become the very best, Superman who could rule the Eartn but decides that he should save it instead, Wonder Woman, as established in BvS, that lost hope for humanity but choose to still believe in them. Flash who can change history on a whim but choses not to do so because what is "the correct timeline" is not his choice to make. Aquaman as a king who choses unity instead of war. Cyborg even, by making his ability to make decisions based on instinct, emotions and whatever else his one real link to what's left of his humanity. And Green Lantern, who is all about free will.

But no. Let''s go with religious imagery instead, that's real depth.

you just said things that literally happened in the movie and that last line contradicts everything you said before.

Damn you, Geoff Johns

No Green Lantern still makes me so fucking mad. It's not the Justice League without him.

rumored to appear at the end of JL part one.

i am so fucking sick and tired of grandiose magnum opus story arcs where the fate of the entire universe of the earth of forever is at stakes.

I just want a simple MoS sequel with a personal origin story for lex luthor that doesn't end up with yet another continent blowing up.
don't want stupid quips, I don't want 475 different characters being introduced and foreshadowed, I appreciate the effort of making the universe different from the marvel one but guys go back to a fucking simpler leaner more humane stories.

Clark learning how to fly was a million times more interesting than WW shoting magic lasers at a giant monster for 20 minutes.
BvS was basically a remake of the Blob of you think about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=TdUsyXQ8Wrs
>steve mcqueen playing a guy named steve you can't make this shit up

Sounds terrible. Looks like more flops for DC.

Batgod has been fighting cosmic shit since forever.

So which flash is el flasho supposed to be, Barry or Wally?
Jason Todd is dead so it's plausible that Wally has grown up and taken the mantle of the flash already.

Are you new? This was leaked shortly after BvS' release.

Multiple threads a day.

>Sounds bloated as fuck just from that simplified green text summary.
Are you really this ADD?

How is Superman returning to life?

Isn't Cyborg's cybernetics the motherbox?

Taken straight from the Saiyan Arc

Aquaman is probably fighting a kaiju at some point in his movie

What do you mean by this?

depends on the MEANINGS/MEMEINGS they want to pull

if the journey back to life part is true then we have a passion/journey to underworld type thing which fits

in bvs there was generally multiple meanings going on
the logical narrative meaning of what is happening
the symbolic religious/mythological meaning
and allusions to comic books/movies/novels whatever etc

despite the vitriol over it i only ever saw the density of all the reference and allusion as serendipitous, they didn't even have to try to find connections, it was already there as part of the blah blah recurring nature of our stories blah blah

so obviously we have him coming back to life the logical things for the movie world
then there's the meaning for us, ie the symbol of hope is now ours just as much as its his, hope is an internal thing whatever etc etc
then the sort of meta meaning of superman always returning, he can't be kept down etc

how he comes back depends i think on the commentary they want to make

Does this returning to life also happen in the comics? If so will the movie be based on that?

I think the comic was more about other people trying to replace Superman when he died.

>71322274
Doom and Crisis on Two Earths are better.

He looked like a massive faggot against Doomsday

>I'll shoot him with my batplane, that a neat trickO NOES HE GOT ME NOW I CRASHED AND HAVE TO BE SAVED BY A HUNGRY SKELETON

an explicit return from actual death only happens once

and no, the movie won't be based on that but it might work with similar ideas of identity ie in superman's absence there were many 'supermen' who all paled in comparison to the real thing

so maybe something about a false figure or something that tries to use superman's absence to an advantage

lex talked about something answering the call out in the darkness among the stars which when put together with the painting and his musings of devils coming from above could signal some sort of play with perception in the world.

this may also be tied with the ritualistic aspect of lex' cut scene and the head trip of bruce's dream. that is to say, that omega symbol is something that's everywhere

to tie it all up, the superman story is obviously a journey but its an allegory for personal life,
ie the first meaning was about finding purpose, bvs was about doubt in that purpose and the next one will obviously play with things in a way that fits with that

Whats the first thing Superman does after resurrecting?

That's cool but all my friends said they liked the other capeshit movies more. All my friends said Civil War > X-Men: Apocalypse >> BvS, do they simply have shit taste?

Don't judge them. Its only a matter of time before they grow up and realize.

I can vouch personally for superman character (not that I have superpowers) but the the expectations laid on me by my family but how I want to lead my own life and please them at the same time. MoS and BvS work at so many levels.

Hope it's not dumbed down for JL.