Honest to God questions

Honest to God questions

Which one is Jon gonna bang?

It has to go on or the other at this point.

Technically could be both since that's how Targaryens roll but that's not his style.

He's gonna kill Dany. ;_;

Stabs sansa to gain lightbringer. Marries day.

NO WHY?

dany won't accept male rulers in her empire

eh, she'll accept cucks.

>banging your cousin
>banging your aunt

Tough choice.

they're both his half sisters?

rhaegar is dany's brother not father

It's gonna be Dany, she'll marry him once she takes the throne to secure the North as well, then she'll die of some shit because she cant produce an heir and Jon will be a widower king and choose Sansa as his queen and bangher and continue a incestuous Stark line

Good times all around Lads

She's the true villian.

yes and what do we call sons of brothers?

Sansa is such a stupid fucking cunt she will probably marry Littlefinger and everyone in the north will turn their backs on Jon because he's a bastard and he's not even Ned's son.

Littlefinger is pretty much confirmed to be the final boss in the show, probably more so than the Night's King.

Does anyone else think George is crying himself to sleep right now

It's just like real monarchy!

crying on a bed of money and fried chicken more like

No, he eats his feelings

None of them, he will be castrated like all men in the show

I dunno, it looked to me like Sansa turned down Littlefinger and is choosing to side with Jon as King of the North.

She already went south to King's Landing once. Once she gets news about what Cersei did, she sure as hell wouldn't want to return. Winterfell is her home.

that's not really a tough joice, cousin means less chance at having Tyrion-children

that said Dany makes more sense for political reasons

who gives a shit about sansa anymore. her only chance was to become the ruler of the north and now she can just sit in limbo after getting cucked.

Sansa realizes she wants power. allies with Littlefinger to kill Jon, Jon is forced to kill her, Longclaw ignites and confirms he is the PtwP,

Yeah but still Littlefinger remains the only relevant villain. Whatever happens in S7, Cersei will lose.

What is this show even about anymore, Girl Power?

Yep. That look at the end of the KitN scene was totally a "now he's going to want to kill Jon and I have to do something about it" look

Nephews you half wit.

Dany is Jon's aunt, Sansa is his cousin.

Well Tormund did say Jon is prettier than his daughters

What if sansa first tricks him to banging her thus giving a male stark heir. Trying to Legitimize her position

BUT Jon marrys Danny and He as King I'm the North her as queen of the South.

There joint forces defeat the white walkers and the series ends with Bastard stark bieng born in contrast to the new Targaryens in the South

The game continues...

I swear to fuck god D&D would pull this bullshit.

Because she turns into Sauron

>reddit education

Do the Starks and Daenerys have any connection to each other?

Dany won't settle for only half of Westeros.

Also, I really wish Ghost was bigger in the show.

Dany considered Ned Stark an usurper due to Robert's Rebellion. Barriston told her that Ned was also the one who advised Robert not to hire an assassin to kill her.

Other than that, she doesn't know much about the Starks I think

Gee I wonder how these writers will surprise me.

Jon is a Targaryan and a Stark. Dany is his aunt. They're also distantly related to the Baratheons because Robert had a distant Targ relative.

Ironically, while the Starks, Targaryans, and Baratheons are all related, it appears that the Lannisters aren't related to any of them since Cersei aborted the kids she had with Robert.

I think Dany will die cause did you hear her tell Tyrion that when the man she loved was telling her all that stuff she felt nothing. She has the Targaryen madness that some targs have just like her father

She's not settling. It's a united kingdom through marriage.

They already set up that she was will to free people if they asked

he going to marry her they set it up by burgers saying she needs to marry to form an alliance

>Jon and Dany marry and rule together
>But it's all just for show and every night Dany fucks Daario while Jon fucks Sansa and Littlefinger watches from the closet

jon is gonna merry warloli

If Jon was a wiser man, he would marry Lyanna Mormont

I MARRY HER FIRST

Well if you were Jon would you rather bang your hot half sister/cousin who has only fucked one guy, or fuck the queen of burgers who has fucked a bunch of guys and weighs more than you?

It mostly depends on whether Jon learns and accepts that he's a targ. He'll wanna bang Sansa if he does, or Dany if he doesn't

Threesome when?

>Implying Lady mormont wont be given so much more land and honor for being the first and best backer to the Starks

Hope she becomes a white walker so she can rule over them too. Or maybe she becomes a black walker and raises an army of wife's sons.

>that pic

Christ it was so long ago.