So, what was that about?

So, what was that about?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2016/feb/25/george-rr-martin-game-of-thrones-twist-will-appear-in-books-not-tv-show
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol doesn't matter all dead

A+ writing, ebin foreshadowing!

"I'm being held against my will and they will kill me if I dont subject to the seven. Save yourself while you can. In my heart I am still loyal to house tyrell"

Convincing Olenna to flee which ended up sparing her from the Green Trial.

"Go to Dorne, assemble a council of girl power and avenge me! AVENNNGEEEEEE MEEEEEEE!"

This would make sense if they actually killed anyone. Instead, Cersei went nuclear.

it smells of bad writing

I think it was more just

"I'm being held against my will, I am still loyal to house tyrell"

>ur a fagot

yeah but that didn't matter in the end

everything having to do with Loras was irrelevant too. They all died, there was no payoff for High Sparrow vs Tyrells

>Cersei went nuclear.

I think this:

theguardian.com/books/2016/feb/25/george-rr-martin-game-of-thrones-twist-will-appear-in-books-not-tv-show

Maybe refers to Loras. In the books he's at dragonstone for some reason I forgot.

checked

I hardly consider it a pay off for cersei vs the sparrow tbqh.

There was no scheming, no tension, no clever political maneuvers.

All of sudden out of nowhere 3 episodes ago, Qyburn leans over and whispers in her ear "oh, btw, I found a button you can press to erase all of your problems."

And then in this episode Cersie pressed it.

Bravo HBO, bravo.

Who else is rooting for Punished Cersei?

He got fucked up while taking Dragonstone so no one wants to know him now

>The Green Trial
why do they have give everything a faggy name?

Blowing up the sept is a pretty crazy maneuver to me. The thing is, the sparrow got his power from people believing he was purer than everyone and that he was chosen by the gods.

Even if everyone hates Cersei for killing the pope and nuking their equivalent of the St. Peter's Basilica it's kind of hard to make the argument that the gods favored him when they let him and all his most devout followers blow up.

Pretty good fuck you symbolism tbqh

I mean clearly she had plans but they got fucked. Her plan didn't pan out. That's life man.

margaery had a plan but she didnt expect cersei to go nuclear

They've been dropping hints about the wildfyre all season man.

>trial by fire is better

Jesus Christ, the funeral home is booked tonight.

Margery, Lorys, Mance, The Sparrow, Lancel, the Grand Maester, Walder Frey

Did I miss any?

I'm rooting for the Night's King tbqh family

Kevan Lannister

Well guys...

mom freaked

Tommen

Why did margory have to die ?

:(

every rose has it's thorn

Frey's sons, Black Walder and... uh... the other one

>theguardian.com/books/2016/feb/25/george-rr-martin-game-of-thrones-twist-will-appear-in-books-not-tv-show

He's probably not hurt

mfw she still cared about the people and even about the people that tortured her brother to escape and leave. Instead of just leaving with her family.

>lol doesn't matter all dead

THIS

Growing Strong.

Wow he looks like shit in that pic he gonna die any time