Game of Women

>Ellaria runs Dorne
>Cersei runs the Lannisters and King's Landing
>That down syndrome girl runs House Mormont
>Sansa will probably end up being head of House Stark
>Arya will rule the Twins
>Danny has the biggest army and will rule both continents
>Olenna runs Tyrells

More like Game of Women, am I right sisters?

Actually, it's more like Game of Shit, to be honest.

I'm glad being a virgin hasn't made me as bitter towards women as some of the people here

Holy fuck

Is that's all that is left that's not Game of Thrones?

This place is worse than R world

You forgot about Yara who is going to overthrow Euron.

don't forget House Greyjoy there buckaroo

That's a code purple, right there.

Most of the men marched off to war and died.

I'm OP. I'm not a virgin.

Maybe the reason you don't hate feminists is that you don't interact with women?

>wah you called out our shit writing and blatant pandering
>you just hate women!
This is the extent of your intelligence.

Yeah should I be bitter? i thought the last two eps were 10/10,

VALAR MORGHOULIS GUYS

>fucking whores REEEEE

What if the grapes really are sour?

All /men/ must die.

Haha, men still watch and defend this misandric shiw

>Down syndrome girl

How many mongs have you seen you fucking dipshit?

>he doesn't hide Sup Forums threads

Hello Sup Forums!

Keep being a white knighting beta. Women love that

Fuck you

But we are not men ;)

>Maybe the reason you don't hate feminists is that you don't interact with women?

I've been lucky and only met rational feminists. I'm starting to think that the kind I always see people posting tumblr screenshots from are almost mythical. Logically, being in a liberal school in NY I should run into them nonstop but nah.

>"WAAAH WAAAH WHY IS THERE FEMALE CHARACTERS???"
>"oh a male character cool"

You guys are just a cancer as feminists who go on about their fucking Bechdel test, don't tell yourself anything else.

kill yourself

How are you a virgin in a populous place like New York surrounded by liberal women? And in school?

valar morghulis

On the surface, it's definitely a female empowerment season. But if you think about it, all of the women are busy squabbling about status while the last major male character is out fixing the real issues.

I can't tell if D&D are playing a joke on the world or not anymore

My standards are stupidly high considering how plain I look

I'm hoping one day soon I'll just get desperate and they'll drop but so far nothing.

My girlfriend hates the feminist pandering shit GoT has turned into.

someone actually spent their time making this

Really puts things into perspective when you start wondering if you're TRULY wasting your time

Their arguments have became such cliches that it was probably done in five minutes.

More like the same channel that brings you Real Time with Bill Maher and Last Week Tonight with John Oliver is using Game of Thrones to further push for a Clinton presidency.

Hillary is the true queen of Westeros.

>Dany
Needs counsel by Tyrion otherwise she would succumb to the Madness. Her whole plan was to BURN EVERYTHING because FUCK YOU I HAVE DRAGONS. If it wasn't for Tyrion, she would be an inept leader.

>Cersei
Nukes the fuck outta King's Landing as a big FUCK YOU to everyone that looked at her funny. Rules plainly outta fear, just look at the way that Jaime looked at her. She's a monster. And as an added bonus, Tommen kills himself because he failed as a king. All because his mother had a huge bitch fit in being guilty of her crimes of craving Jaime Dick, Ironic given that Cersei did what she thought was best for her son, and guess what? He's given King's Landing a new meaning

>Sand Sneks
Varys is sent to literally clean up the mess that is just the shit writing with Dorne

>Arya
Fine with this.

>White Walkers
People are really underestimating them and I wouldn't doubt they would have some way to counter the Dragons. May be a certain horn. will come into play.

HBO wants her to be... that much is for certain.

Cersei is definitely meant to represent her right now...

>Short blonde hair.
>Former "First Lady".
>Shamed in full view of the public (Monica Blew-Clintsky).
>Cold and calculating.
>Countless rumors about her.
>Always manipulating important events through high level connections behind the scenes.

She really is Hillary Clinton.

>This actually has me wondering is Clinton is planning an attack on the Vatican.

>Ellaria runs Dorne
This won't end well
>Cersei runs the Lannisters and King's Landing
This definitely wont end well
Fuck off shes based, also best actress on the show
>Sansa will probably end up being head of House Stark
No
>Arya will rule the Twins
No
No
>Olenna runs Tyrells
So?

>down syndrome girl is based

YEAH YOUNG GIRL POWER!

YOUTH AND FEMALE! YEAH STICK IT TO THOSE OLD WHITE MEN!

>down syndrome girl is by far the best female character on the show

She's the only one who isn't yet a whore or in some way tainted or evil... she's a female character that actually has honor, and on this show, that's a lot to be proud of.

Honestly, the only reason Daenerys is worthy of that army is because she can literally walk through fire... could you imagine any other female attempting to be so bold talking to what's basically the equivalent of an Islamic army?

>I'm gonna fuck the tits off them all

I have been in a dozen relationships and I am probably more bitter towards women than any of the virgins. Cant really appreciate how mentally handicapped most females are until you have lived with them for a while.

probably because your mother never loved you

More like a "Peter Pan Charge" code green.

My wife's son agrees as well

>That down syndrome girl

DELET THIS

I hate forced SJW shit (Rey in TFA, Ghosrbusters, etc) but nothing in GOT feels forced

Cersei is insane, Dany was saved by men plenty of times, Sansa depends on men including her brother, Arya has gone though 5 seasons of pain and finally has a bright moment, Lyanna is actually a good leader, Ollena schemes

I don't have a problem with any of this really

The more women I fuck and interact with, the more I know for a fact that I will either end up strangling one, or get killed in my sleep by one.

>HUSH DEAR, LET THE GROWN UPS TALK

Who the fuck is Dany gonna marry? There's no strong male characters left worth marrying except Jon whose her fucking blood.

No, what you are is a mangina and a white knight.

yeah only dany bothers me and that's just because she's cold and unlikeable with magic powers

KEK: The Post

Need to get that shit over with, man. Women can literally smell a virgin, so it will be harder for you as the time passes.

Maybe visit a massage parlor? They're all over the city!

>only met rational feminists

LOL

>nothing in got feels forced

>House Tyrel
>Olenna

>House Lannister & Baratheon
>Cersei

>House Targ
>Kaloreesi

>House GreyJoy
>Euron vs Yara, but we know whos gonna end up breaking the glass ceiling

>House Martell
>Elaria Sand

The only 2 houses without women as 100% rulers are:

>House Arryn
>Sweet Robin

So you tell me if this is natural.

And remember. High-medieval fantasy setting.

>tfw my shitposting becomes reality

>post hopes for next season:
>arya is back in riverlands
>daenerys invades westeros and reaches the riverlands with yara
>lady stoneheart is revealed this season by brienne
>arya, yara, daenerys, brienne, and lady stoneheart team up to kill king's landing
>the hound is their servant like the bitch he is
>sansa and jon eventually make it down to riverlands after conquering the north and reunite with lady stoneheart
>lady stoneheart kills jon and takes over his army with sansa
>melisandre realizes that jon is not azor ahai, it was dany and offers her service
>the sand snakes hear word of the ultimate female power leadership and offer their lives to their cause to help kill cersei
>they destroy king's landing and margaery and tyrells and olenna join up with lady stoneheart
>they unify the rest of the kingdoms and have an epic battle with the white walkers
>war of undead men vs women
>meera reed takes bran to oldtown and finds sam
>bran teleports into the past and places dragonglass with daenerys
>nymeria comes in and helps them and they defeat them
>the world is safe
>there is no matriarchy
>instead they have established a council of the women leaders
>tyrion, varys, grey wurm, mace tyrell, jaime, all have subservient roles

We came this close to three women becoming all that was left in the official competition, save for the intervention of absolutely based bear princess, who completely and righteously BTFO Sansa.

>71319877
why isn't their a single powerful, strong-willed man left who isnt; 1) being entirely directed by a female or 2) evil?

all the women are mary sue's and all the men are eunichs or weak

>>That down syndrome girl runs House Mormont

this is the saddest redpill when going from beta to less beta. you understand why chads are assholes. You realize first hand why the pussy isnt worth the pedestal and next thing you know you're drowning in it.

All the men got killed by like 5 seasons of war and backstabbing.

It all feels forced.

This isn't natural at all.

If this were just a natural story that I knew wasn't pandering to leftist ideals and just tried to put the best story out there, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

This isn't that.

This doesn't disprove or invalidate the post, though. Why do you retards always fall back on this image instead of making a nuanced argument yourself?

>i can classify his argument, that will automatically counter it!
Nice rhethoric abilities, you could write for this show.

>why isn't their a single powerful, strong-willed man left who isnt; 1) being entirely directed by a female or 2) evil?
>all the women are mary sue's and all the men are eunichs or weak
not only that - Daario and Jamie - the two best good looking alpha-bros on the show - both are hopelessly cucked by their women

Jon is literally the only guy worth rooting for - and even then he was "saved" by Sansa this season thanks to D and D

D and D have literally poisoned ASOIAF with their marxist feminism

This.

The downside of muh patriarchy is that men are the targets of all the schemes, the intrigues, the betrayals, the murders.

Promise me, Ned.

Promise me!

Why do people like the downey?

>implying Jon Snow won't blow her the fuck out take the dragons and her army

>Implying D&D will hurt Dany

She's invincible. Her plot shield is impenetrable

She has tumblr behind her

it's not about if it WOULD go well.
It's about if dave and buster WANT it to. In real life if some random bitch comes in and burns your leaders you dont just agree to travel across the world with her.

it's all fucking retarded. there is no rational it's just like watching a bunch of monkeys

>All the women in charge are crazy retards who are incapable of doing anything right unless the plot demands it
>if the show went by logic anymore the white walkers would sweep through the land effortlessly with no trained commanders or competant leaders to stop them
>they'll job it anyway
White walker victory is the only good ending still possible

How come Robert didn't have Operation: Find the Fucking Wildfire and Shit

I wonder why you're a virgin? Stop putting women on a pedestal mate.

>The way is clear for the White Walkers to make their final March
>Night King destroys the wall
>Raise all the dead of the battle of the bastards
>Destroy the weakened northern armies
>The riverlands are in chaos and can't resist
>Use zombie giants and mammoths to tear down the last remaining strongholds
>Invades Dorne and being immune to poison, acrobatics, and weaponized sexuality destroys the sneks in a humiliating defeat
>King's Landing can't do shit against them because they have no more wildfire
>After slaughtering the city and taking the Red Keep the walkers dig into the dungeons and haul up every dragon skeleton they can
>Dany shows up ready for war only to find an army of millions of wights waiting for her
>A combination of ice magic, zombie dragons, and giant wights with compound bows brings down all three dragons
>Tyrion and Varys abandon Dany, Varys and the Night King exchange glances as their ship leaves. This is what he wanted: Westeros wiped off the face of the Earth

why are you so triggered?

holy shit you triggered the entire board

>He's given King's Landing a new meaning

This is perfect

Any book fags here want to tell me how much of this fem shit is in the books? I'm betting very little, seen as Martin bitched about the show changing so much from the books.

But Jon was confirmed a Targaryn Raegar and Lyanna married so it's legit. He has claim over Danny.

>Varys sheds his human skin, and slithers into the ocean.

Jaime?

You just triggered Sup Forums

oh yes because they are so much holier then thou m'lady.

Keep wering your fedoras and cargo shorts you nu-male.

>Talkingshit about my cunnyfu
I will fuck you up nigger

>Come to Sup Forums after the GoT season finale
>get mad that there are only GoT threads

I swear DSP and his fans must browse this board. The type of people who stick their dicks in beehives and get mad that their dicks get stung.

Are your manly man feelings hurt?

>Martells were the only house to resist the Targs in their first invasion
>now that it's run by women they're the first to ally with the Targs

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GOT reflects real life, its social commentary

>things are good
>women complain about good thing over trivial shit out of immaturity
>good thing becomes shitty

I cant wait for Sansa to backstab(again) Jon and try taking the leadership, and fails, and gets executed by none other than Jon himself, because of
>The way of the north

So the show has now become bad cause women are rising up to power?

This. Who has more reason to be cynical? The divorced man granted no mercy or some young idealistic virgin that puts pussy on the pedestal?

>rising to power due to leaps of logic and plot armour

the show became bad because the writers have defaulted to writing lazy plots that fully cater to the delicate feelings of tumblr

also because women still buy DVDs

no because they cater to the American audience which is currently on a female powertrip.

they had source material up until the final season and they changed most of the story.

at this point they are killing the cast to save money while producing fanfiction of said audience.

Of course she does, she's your girlfriend.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Something about this list seems ironic.

Mfw GOT has become feminist propaganda

since season 3