Sup Sup Forums drug question here I took 4 7...

Sup Sup Forums drug question here I took 4 7.5 mg hydrocodones around a hour ago and only feel a little buzzed so I just popped 2 more and 2 mg kpins. I have little to no opiate experience and idea why its not hitting me hard?

I m at 3000 mg acetaminophen right now so should I ride the dangerous border and pop 2 more?

On behalf of your liver, I kindly suggest you refrain from consuming additional acetaminophen.

Yeah probably smart I am just dissapointed because I am at 45 mg right now and the one other time I did hydrocodone a few weeks ago I took 15 mg and was pretty messed up

Anyone know why its not working well for me?

gonna pop 1 more then be done and maybe pop some more kpins

anyone with experience that can give me some tips?

Take all of them and od you druggie it would do the world a favour

fuck it Im going 1 more and getting to the 4000 acetomiphen I dont plan on doing this anymore I just had the pills so it should be ok

>dies of liver failure
rip you op

Ok I think im startting to nod off a bit

Yeh hydrocodine doesn't do shit for me either. So i just sell them now

thats what i was thinking so i got 10 7.5 mg pills left what could I sell them all for like 20$ for them all or what?

Also the main thing that confused me was that I took 15 mg a few weeks ago and I was feeling pretty good for a hour or so

Bro what should I sell these 10 i have for?

20 bucks for all of them seems low. It was easy for me to sell 50 for 250

Anything under 10mg for me doesn't do anything....10mg is about a advil level

alright I only have experience with selling weed and occasionally adderall to friends I'll probs just try to sell them for 5$ each

Yeah man that should work

I'd be surprised if you ain't puking in a little while

People pay $1 per mg almost everywhere, even for hydros nowadays

if you think that's too much, $4 or $5 each is pretty fair

Puking? right now I feel fine kinda heavy arms and a slight buzz but thats it

so wait if thats the common price then i just wasted 45$ fr a buzz rip

holy shit my pupils are so fucking pinpoint

ITT: Babby's first drugs

You need to potentiate the benzos with two shots of booze. This should in turn potentiate the opioids. It's okay I've done it before.

HAVE FUN LOL

If you just ate a shitload of food you basically are just destroying your liver.

Only time the weak hydros do anything for me is on a totally empty stomach and a month t-break from opiates.

oh really? ok I got some booze right here i was refraining because didnt know if it was a good idea

you're a retard.

Booze and opioids were the only way i could feel anything. Id pop 4 10mgs and a few shots of vodka and be good

Seriously if you're joking, you shouldn't of taken more than 2000 mg in one sitting, and if you took time to google shit, you would learn of different methods of consumption, one main being cold water extraction.
>fucking dumbass
Enjoy your possible liver failure though. At the very least minor to moderate liver damage.

Just keep taking more. Maybe one day you'll feel that same feel.

welcome to the game, where you can never quite reach the goalpost

question. i don't smoke weed a lot (maybe like 3-5 nights a month) and it does absolutely nothing for me unless i combine it with alcohol. is this normal? is it the amount i'm smoking?

This is a troll thread right? This can't be real.

curious, take a pic of the weed

i just smoke when i drink with my sister and her boyfriend; i don't have it on me :/

how much do u smoke

i'm not like a drug guy i don't know shit about weed just getting that out of the way i'm a retard

i smoke like 2-3ish bowls, but we pass it around. if i'm doing something wrong can someone educate me i don't know where to get this information lmao

steps to smoke
>exhale
>inhale 1/2 lungs with smoke
>inhale rest with air
>hold for ~1 second
>release

Start inhaling into your lungs before you take a hit. Not just breathing in, feel the air travelling down into your lungs.

Keep inhaling as you're burning the weed, and use the little hole on the side to control air flow. If the hole is covered smoke will draw into the pipe slower. When you release your thumb from the hole, smoke will shoot through the pipe and into your lungs.

That should at least give you the correct feeling of what inhaling smoke is like

thankk. at what point does it usually start affecting you guys? if weight and stuff has an affect, i'm female, 5'7, 130-ish lbs, not a lot of fat or anything

seconds to minutes

i guess i'm not smoking enough then? i don't know what it's supposed to feel like because it only feels different from the norm when i'm drunk, but then it might just be the alcohol. confused lel

pretty sure it's smoking technique, smoke's gotta get INTO the lungs
or garbage weed

how much do u drink then?

i don't usually get like wasted, probably like 6-8ish shots of vodka before i go chill out

roll

im pretty sure it's getting to my lungs (i smoke cigarettes sometimes and it's kinda like that i assume) and i hold it for as long as possible and whatnot

:0
are you thicc? I'm pretty big and it takes me more, my bodybuilder buddy has the same tolerance too.

Also weed just isn't that strong, it ain't a drug or nuthing
you may just think nothing of getting high

>hold it for as long as possible
pls no, this is what people used to think, no reason to hurt urself

You've taken about 2-3 grams of acetaminophen

nah i'm pretty average. not abnormally thin or fat, just normal. would post pic but my gf uses Sup Forums so i don't wanna put that out there lol

oh shit then is that not necessary?

it's a myth

like indica having CBD

that's stupid i've been feeling like a goddamn pussy for coughing

Coughing generally does more bad than good if it's weed smoke.

But it does increase bloodflow and get you high much faster

my kik is dejaxtendu if you wanna talk more in case the thread 404s

.-.
ah, I'm a bit old for that, don't have any kind of social media besides Sup Forums

aw dude that sucks :/ i'm probably going to close this tab and sleep finally tbh thanks for responding and whatnot, have a good night

nite, good luck with future endeavors etc