>Brazil
>Homophobic
Lol no
I remember that thread a few days ago saying how pro-gay you fags are

Unfortunately not anymore

Don't believe in propaganda

sure

no :3

It is not a phobia to dislike faggots. It is only natural.

>weeee i asked a guy if i could suck his penis and he said no
>waaaa i asked another guy to fuck my boipussy he told me to fuck off
>waaaa now every mom in my neighborhood hides their children from me waaaa
>why is brazil so homophobic waaaa

All of the churches in my area follow the Southern Baptist Convention, which is as Ameritard as you can possibly imagine. So yes.

We're not homophobic, the OP and Bolsominios are.

Yes
My country is homophobic cause here are living primitive people

sadly, yes
>tfw no trap bf (well, traps are not gay, i just wanted to share feelings)

Rude

You should get your shit together Mexico!

Cute Britain

>tell parents ur gay
>be disowned
>have to suck dicks in the streets to survive
>be killed

tots not homophobic you guys!!!1!

Even millennials are like that where you live?

Sorry to hear that user

The worst part homophobes would call your pure heterosexual desires gay, they are ignorant like that!

I know, right?
Hate mentality of the soviet generation

More so than in other parts of the country, even though younger people tend to care less about religion in general they still carry a lot of prejudices from their parents.

I felt more comfortable walking around with a tranny in Brazil than USA also stats show USA and Brazil have similar gay/tranny acceptance

it's like 50/50 if you look at the polls, but opponents of gay equality outnumber the supporters

>see dumb thread
>click on it on
>50% of the time it was made by a brazilian
>the other 50% it was made by a """"japanese""""
Literally cancer countries.

Bolsonaro fanboys are trying to push this idea that Brazil is a white conservative country but it's not working so well because Sup Forums literally laughs at Brazilian posters.

>Buenos Aires is called the gay capital

Kill me desu

you guys have qt trannies too

is Brazil being so homophobic why you keep sending dickgirls here? they're refugees?

Spain

Nah

I see, that's a shame.

Why did you walk around with a tranny user?

Yeah, this.

Lmao

>tfw no qt argie bf

Dickgirls are not gay though.

Spain is comfy

We worship gays and all sort of weirdos here.

Japan
We've been told we're rather "homogeneous."

BUT YOU HAVE FAG MARRIAGE

I heard Japan was super gay during your feudal era, is that true?

It was against the will of the people, god bless our supreme court.

People with japanese flags are by far the least respectable posters on Sup Forums.

In califagnia (southern) no. Only from some stupid niggers, spics, and Christians but most don't give a fuck. My parents are part of the stupid Christian and stupic spic id so I ain't coming out.
But most people a chill af tho. The memes are real

Not enough. Never enough.

Sweden.
Not homophobic enough.

Also, being disgusting by fags is not a "phobia"

CHI

Flag
Yes

No, not enough

I think that the most active homophobes - latent gays

The Netherlands
Homophobic immigrants makes us want to remove homophobic kebab.

We have the largest gay parade in the world and yet homos get killed considerably a lot.
I'm not sure how to position Brazil.

>Why did you walk around with a tranny user?
I like trannies so I hung out with her
You guys have so many sexy travestis
Hot and funny, of course normal Br girls are good too.
SAD, my mom is not religious not super pro gay either but she's cool with trannies as long as they look good
don't you think that has a lot to do with your criminal's indiscriminate killing? They tend to be marginalized and thus more likely victims and homophobes are more likely to be violent
you need to only allow immigrants who want to assimilate/are pro western

this is why they actout violently thye are dumb and int he closet and the only way to "feel" is to get violent and release some emotion there are cases of the attackers raping the victim for being gay but that makes absolutely no sense unless the attacker is also gay.

France

Eh, not really. Only Muslims really hate gays. Not everyone is for things like gay marriage or adoption for gays, but I don't think that's really homophobia.

>most homos are staunch green voters
>green supports all laws that allow as many muslims as possible to come here
>muslims will violently attack homosexuals, even in broad daylight

Homosexuals are making the country more homophobic if you want to look at it this way.

Brazil is the gayest country. 4 million people in a single gay pride parade

>flag
Not anymore

Here a lot of gays vote FN, because they are (rightfully) scared of Muslims. Mister Gay 2015 even became a card carrying member of the party, which made a lot of people assblasted.

>Dickgirls are not gay though.
of course it's not gay

Flaggety-flag
Not as a whole, but there are quite strong regional differences

oh shit i got to move to Portugal

Ireland
Yes, I'd say like 50% are accepting 25% are homophobes hiding their inner gayness and 25% are genuine products of old rural catholicism

Unfortunately not

Fags need to be killed though

Homophobia is a stupid word, nobody is fearing gays, it is just recognising that they are a sickness. Being opposed to gays is like being opposed to cancer.

Yes and I wish it should be like that forever.

Thanks PPSoedemoS'

That's just biologically not true, sandman

Yes it is. If it is not straight it is a sickness.

How? There are a number of potential explanations in evolution

Because only straights fulfil the biological role.

That's not true, explain bisexuality

It is simply a sickness. Something is not right with the brain of the person.

How should we stop them?

Bullets seem inhumane

They have genes that predispose them to be attracted to both genders, you can observe twin studies for proof of this, I'm no biologist but you have no idea what you're talking about

That just confirms it is a sickness. Cancer is also caused by messed up genetics, or Down's Syndrome.

Just give out the punishments.

Flag
Not really
We always considered them as fringe people that are weird but eh, it's their problem. As long as it doesn't affect us it's alright.
These last years it doesn't hold true tho, gay lobbies have started making a lot of intervention in schools, parents voiced concern about teaching kids homosexuality, and the cherry on the cake was the gay marriage in 2013.
There were nation wide protest from a lot of people because the law wanted to pass adoption for homosexual couples and that really didn't go well with most of the population.
That spiked quite a homophobic knee jerk reaction for good reasons.

I don't mind them really, but everyone hates political faggots, even most gay.

A Гитлep нa caмoм дeлe был ceмитoм.

I hope you get raped by a man and admit that you actually like it faggot

I guess this is you admitting you have no logic for your argument.

You're a sand nigger with no understanding of science why would i bother continuing trying to convince you

Science is on my side though, you think that sickness is ok just because of genes. That is stupid.

I like Saudi Arabia now

You're just deciding arbitrarily that it's a sickness, maybe out of some vague hope that there is a cure for your homosexuality

Good thing that you are in your country, and stay there. And also, we dont fuck for reproduction, and by your same logic, masturbation and anal sex with a woman is also sickness

Ireland
No, we passed gay marriage laws a few weeks before the Americans did. Was quite sickening to see them act like they were so original for doing it when we had done it first desu

It is a sickness because it goes against the normal biology.

>masturbation and anal sex with a woman is also sickness
They are both sicknesses as well, I do not argue with that.

That's not what constitutes a sickness, you're an idiot

T. Dubliner

Yes it does constitute a sickness.

So you decapitate people because they're sick ? What differentiate someone having a cold than someone who's gay or is schizophrenic ? What's the distinction ?

AhahaahahahahahaahhahahahahaaaahahahHahahahaaaaA HO LY SHIT! Hawhahabbabababbbababhaha

Someone with a cold is not undermining society.

Why can't the faggots here just go to /lgbt/ and discuss giving each other HIV over there?

And they seek their own fucking meds and pay for that

Well yeah he is, he is carrying germs that could potentially kills babies and old people.
They're a living biological weapon.

Protip: no one will ever think you're cooler for pretending to hate fags

How is it related?

That is just life. However a gay is a moral infectant on the society and seeks to destroy it, they are like human cancer cells. That is why they have to be harshly dealt with.

All I hear is HURR DERKA DERKA MUHAMMAD JIHAD DURR

No ones pretending

dumb french

But they aren't willing to destroy society, not more than someone that is in BDSM is willing to. Or someone that choses to not have children, like monks or whatever the muslim equivalent is for religious celibate. Most of them don't have any political power and thus really aren't in position to influence society.

Celibacy is not a virtue in Islam, in fact it is a negative trait. Our Imams marry and have many children.

>Most of them don't have any political power and thus really aren't in position to influence society.
Looking at the west for 5 seconds shows you are wrong. Gays are a cabal and rule your countries which is why you have gay marriages and adoptions and gay propaganda in the schools and attack the truth about it through force of your state.

Italy is. Deeply

Delet this

>is your country homophobic?
Yes very

And they are despised, the common homosexual person isn't. If you knew a bit of history you'd find that they're very close with (((them))), and are used as an exclusive group. Most leaders in the west are gays because they're degenerate, not degenerate because they're gays.

both are part of the same problem

top fucking kek

The west is way fucking better than your islamist shithole will ever be, m8. Every single country where people have gone "gay marriage will ruin everything", nothing fucking happened once gay marriage became legal.

It's a fucking non-issue, nothing about our societies has changed from homosexuality becoming more accepted, and you're a moron for caring that much about a tiny percentage of the population fucking other dudes

Your cunt is the most miserable repressed shithole on the planet, the audacity to call out anyone else's societies. Loling @ your "life"

I watched Blue is the Warmest Colour. Are there lesbians as cute as Emma in France?

the fuck kind of gay leaders are you guys talking about seriously

last time I checked not a single fucking country had a gay head of state