I can't understand that...

can someone translate???

bump

That would seem to be a rune style language

bump

I counted about 19 different characters but I might have missed one or two

Actually it's Theban

bump

Well what does it say then mr smartypants?

I don't know I will literally have to replace each letter

Many of the characters are similar but not all are there. Could it be a combination of other different languages? Where do we need to start looking?

It says:
I seek those who wish for more knock and I Shall open the door.

I am searching for bright like minded people to build a secret society with me, one that puts the rest to shame.

But first I need to be sure your dedication will and knowledge shall be sufficient to help build something so amazing.

Your first step is to find the message in the roots of this image

Once found follow the directions and seek to find me.

Can someone with the means please scan the image to see what else might possibly come up? I would but Im on mobile

How do you know this? Have you seen this before?

new 3301?

No just some guy that's doing tests.

It was posted in /x/ and someone found the answer for me in all honesty

it says suck my gaynigger cock then fuck barbra bush while taking a shit on my car until buzzards fuck my big ass

Need some help Sup Forums. Was at a party earlier today with me 4 dudes and my buddy and his gf. At one point we were all happy and I had my arm around everybody including my buddy's gf. Later he texted me assuming that I was trying shit on his gf. I tried explaining that I do that to everyone but I feel he's still mad. What do Sup Forums

Havent they already had their recruiting this year?

youtube.com/watch?v=V5zZnhNGUXc

kys seems fitting

You're both probably buzzed and looking to start a fight.

Next time you go out just do it to other people, and apologize for bruising his little ego

It looks similar to georgian

fuck off not your thread faggot.

Bump: This is pretty interesting if it blows up into something

BOY ARE YOU THE GUY FROM LAST YEAR WHERE WE MADE AN ACTUAL SKYPE GROUP IN THE END OF IT AND YOU PRETENDED TO BE SOME GUY IN THE GROUP AS WELL TO FUCK WITH US AND YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT WHERE YOU WERE AND WHAT YOU WERE DOING????? AND IT WAS ALL FOR A JOB THAT WOULD PAY FUCKING BANK.

not a single one of the symbols match. Not a single one.

anyone started translating? keen to see what happens

Correct. It is a simple cypher.

Not sure yet what "the message in the roots of this image" means, but working on it.

>ohlookoneofthesethreadsagain.jpg

oh

Someone should turn up the brightness, I'm on my phone otherwise I would

Lol who would want to build a secret society with this faggot. He's obv just looking for people to use

here's contrast all the way up, i think that's what you meant

We need to format it somehow to see the rest. Im not sure how you do it but it involves editing it and turning it into a .png.

If you open the image in notepad, they're are strange symbols which usually aren't in images. (Well at least I've never seen them).

I'm gonna convert the image to audio and see if it plays something

Nothing in exif or in high contrast.

Guys it may not be in the image like you're thinking. This could be a scripture from something. Kinda like a hindu scripture think history maybe and not something thats legitimately in the image but more of something thats related to the textual history/events of whats writen.

inb4 monarch project dawg

godspeed

Looks Enochian

CS phd here, nothing on the binary data

I did something like this a year ago and have a whole google doc's with some other people from Sup Forums eventually after getting through the first bit we had to use square matrix's and other mathematical formulas to decrypt a email address given to us.

Too bad its a beyond dead language. Quick someone summon a demon to translate

I had a fiddle with all the settings on instagram but nothing showed up. Primitive I know, but it was worth a try and its the best I could do while on phone

For anyone interested in cracking this code join up chatstep.com/#THECODE

Oh shit symbols inside of symbols

tried renaming at .rar .7z and .zip and extracting with winrar, anyone else have any extension to try?

I actually created an example but 4chins has gotten wise to it, guess thats what happened to liturthursday

Nice to know you're still participating in your ARG

chatstep.com/#At_it_again_b join it so we can discuss the puzzle

kek for wasting my time

Answer is 3 square meters. Nice try op, saw right through it.

>CS PhD
>Searches for literally the first thing you're taught in CompSci 101

fagit.

This one is 10 minutes. If the thieves took the safe with them it would have taken them longer to get back to their grandmas house. Also they were sisters.

i think op gave us a hint toward the alpha bet when he told us what that paragraph above means

just use this
fontmeme.com/theban-font/

yeah we have the alphabet down. the banner crypts are just messing around. first one says you are all faggots. we still need to find the "Hidden Message" if there even is one.

Got something by stripping down the image to a blank canvas and then bringing it back up color by color.

It leads to a apartment association for Nashville, TN. I'm assuming the 3A is an apartment number, but don't see how to figure out what complex.

Huh?

guys its in theban alphabet

we know that already fag

full autismo

Too easy. When the bird dropped the seed into the volcano it cracked the planet earth came from in half. One side became the moon, the other side is the earth. The rest of the planets are made up mostly of all the rest of the debris.

This one is more accurate

a little late to the party there bud

nice try

Holy shit guys look

What are you nerds talking about? We're looking at the answers scientists have seeked for centuries and you're more worried about some dead fucking language. Wake up sheeple, the end of days is upon us!

Thanks google

yes, my dick is also how i get op's mum to finish her sentences

(continuing on) its probabily useless, but its what I got from google.

So the grinch is actually from Tennessee, and he also lives in a 3 bed 2 bath house, not a cabin like someone mentioned earlier. We're getting close lads, I can feel it.

There's gotta be plenty 3a apartments in Nashville tho

we don't need floor plan we need location. It's obvious when you consider that he told us it was in nashville

Murfreesboro tn is kkk country

Somebody fucking call the number

That's the street name tardboy

Google maps, I'm currently on it. If someone in Nashville was willing to drive there (even though its almost 2AM) than I'm willing to help more.

>filename "seek"
>121 KB
>717x717 pixels
someone smarter tell me what this means

Call it

This is what I got from google maps; and I would call the number if I weren't in a call already...

Nothing really, neither 121 or 717 are prime. I would pay mind to the resolution though as it's an odd res.

I will consider calling them if you don't.

Get out of the call faggot

Do it faggot

(continuing) I think someone should go down there, but I'm in cornfield territory; by the time I get there this thread will be long gone...

Also, this was a timed event as OP posted at 12:30. Although a little over it.

if nobodys going to call it, i will in exactly one minute

I'm on another emisphere, I bet you can get there

I'm a few states away and don't have a ride. Do it, user.

1 minute bud