Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

I'm a 22 year old guy. Probably a solid 7.5/10 based off of my face alone. My sense of humor is pretty accepted everywhere I go, very likable personality. I've had a fairly active and successful sex life. I've been with about 32 girls so far. My longest relationship was about 6 months, but I've been single for about 3 years now. I have a full time job, my own car fully paid off, my own apartment, all of my coworkers seem to like me

so tell me... why do I feel so empty...

I don't know why you thought banging a heap of women would bring you happiness.

It's awesome but it was never going to make your life complete.

Because deep down you know you like cock

not necessarily looking for completeness through banging girls. it just doesnt make sense for me to feel this unwanted when clearly people like me

no greater sense of purpose, OP. you have the notes, but not the music

You're only living to satisfy your urges. There is no fulfillment in that. Look deeper.

Cause items are worthless without someone special to share them with

>so tell me... why do I feel so empty...

Normal for your age. That searching period...

You own a cat?

how do I do this? I know that sounds pretty retarded to ask but are there things I can do to look deeper inside?

I live in Colorado, I go hiking all the time. I absolutely love nature, but I've never had one of those "moments" where you see yourself or anything like what people talk about

follow your heart.
you seem to know what you want from the world. start asking "what does the world want from me?" therein lies your purpose. good luck, and remember that not all who wander are lost

This OP
You are well off, so take care of something that isn't
Get a shelter pet, it will bring you purpose

We're not meant to be comfortable beings. You only find anything good in life when you do things that involve risk. You should risk going somewhere where your safety isn't guaranteed. You should risk dating a woman who you might really fall in love with. You should risk your job to get to do things you really like. It's not easy and it'll hurt when you fuck up, but the reward is you won't be bored with life. My thought anyway.

Help others. Volunteer. Find challenging things to do like learn a new language or invent something new. Mediate. Reflect on the life you've lived and what you feel would bring you a more lasting satisfaction.

Even if you are fulfilled, it still doesn't mean you won't feel lonely, sad, or empty at times, but sometimes it's good to have those feelings so that you become self- aware and not complacent.

quite motivational.. "not all those who wander are lost" is one of my favorite quotes

do what you want, not what will satisfy others, think about the impact you are making on the world right now. then think about what you want to be doing for the world, you will then find your true purpose. eat ass go fast im drunk asf

Fuck off Elliot.

who's Elliot

my name is not Elliot

i think he was referencing the poet T.S. Eliot

not op but this is an eye opening post

Elliot Rodgers

This.

Step outside your comfort zone. And keep doing it. If your life isn't a challenge you won't find it meaningful

Jesus.

Cringe thread right?

obviously you're a jackass. you're whining on Sup Forums.

you're whining on Sup Forums, on Sup Forums

you're on Sup Forums

you're you

kys

you're a trolling-ass typical OP cuntfaced loser

i'm about to fuck off aka sage myself, and so should you. from being

Perhaps the stereotypicaL ideas and miLestones of success, which when reached, promote happiness and fuLfiLment. Do not aLign with anything that wiLL truLy give you the contentment you seek. It must be discovered. Discard any notion that every person you meet has done this. It's a common theme with the human experience.

It is known that we encounter many probLems when we feeL a Lack of purpose.

Just gotta find it.
J

You want someone to want you, not for your face or success, just you. It's gunna be really nice when you find that someone :)

Kinda agree with this too