vocaroo.com/i/s0CgB40eNdl4
vocaroo.com/i/s12GpSpQLXkm
vocaroo.com/i/s0XBZQJK3tJc
vocaroo.com/i/s0RLC4lNGjHm
vocaroo.com/i/s1lz8WdoEDQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

say how much you like sucking mod cock and guzzling mod cum

vocaroo.com/i/s1usBcsdQ1GJ

(DISCLAIMER: I love black people and would never want to harm them, emotionally or otherwise)

Say "I rate MrSkeletal 9 out of 11" for a video.

nice

DAMN!!

Please say this for my friend: "Tonga, you are a fucking pussy"

Gimme gimme chicken tendies, Be they crispy or from Wendys. Spend my hard-earned good-boy points, on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints. Mummy lifts me to the car, To find me tendies near and far. Enjoy my tasty tendie treats, in comfy big boy booster seats. McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's, But of my tendies none remains. She tries to make me take a nappy, But sleeping doesn't make me happy. Tendies are the only food, That puts me in the napping mood. I'll scream and shout and make a fuss, I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss! Tendies are my heart's desire, Fueled by raging, hungry fire. Mummy sobs and wails and cries, But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries. My good-boy points were fairly earned, To buy the tendies that I've yearned. But there's no tendies on my plate! Did mummy think that I'd just ate? "TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW, YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!" I screech while hurling into her eyes, My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise. For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers: Never forget my chicken tenders.

Checked

vocaroo.com/i/s1LTyjbAgEN5

OP can't refuse this one.

Check 'em

>vocaroo.com/i/s1LTyjbAgEN5
Thanks!

Do it

vocaroo.com/i/s121JKr3hiaV

vocaroo.com/i/s1htQqnDXb1B

If OP won't I will

Had to whisper cause my parents are about

vocaroo.com/i/s0jO2Te23clf

vocaroo.com/i/s0woJKdlYnqB

>she actually did it
Well then i guess my post is wrong now
vocaroo.com/i/s1BLI16vms51

Open is not a faggot

nice post OP

Talk about being white

vocaroo.com/i/s0j9Yoc19Ebx

vocaroo.com/i/s0fATolvj7ri

"Mister, will you pleeease fuck me? I need it. I'll let you have my little sister too."

tell me im not a useless piece of human trash

talk about how trump makes your pussy wet

vocaroo.com/i/s0eNONwFGkMw

vocaroo.com/i/s1bH6yeDCZFP

>FIRST

vocaroo.com/i/s1Lx6uLRv2Gf

Talk about how you want Nick Wildes big fat fox cock inside your pussy

vocaroo.com/i/s0kS7WkekRHa

OP! Say: "Gustav, you are the best in live-bunker!"

vocaroo.com/i/s1t0b9ws8s1o

vocaroo.com/i/s01GfHGx2rI7

vocaroo.com/i/s1FJh3VHjF07

How did I do on the accent?

say this:
HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!
WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!
HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL
GOOD MEME
SORRY I MEAN
GREAT MEME
GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!
NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XD
LE UPBOAT
XD
WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

vocaroo.com/i/s0hwwnHqGvQx

Fucking perfect

Say 'little n beats'

Fuck you

vocaroo.com/i/s1aWhnNgzkOp

The real insurance voice

Tea?

Say 'fox beats'

vocaroo.com/i/s1nZPgEhICYC

Wrong person. Sorry I need op to say it

vocaroo.com/i/s1S9zYmOTyum
I did it anyways

FUCKING WINRAR

damn nigga $35 for car, home, boat, cat, and volcano insurance!? sold

vocaroo.com/i/s0FUC1daCjTu

Awful i can do a better one than you.
vocaroo.com/i/s1JsnQCpTM93
is good

Talk about how you've just found the "godMeme" and that you are now gonna save humanity with said meme.

vocaroo.com/i/s070IaW6UjPe

youtube.com/watch?v=2NmUcdptXsE

vocaroo.com/i/s1SWjTYfRRFn

"I love your black dick. I want you to fuck my little pussy until you shoot your cum deep inside me"

Guys wanna hear my hank hill impression?

Yes

vocaroo.com/i/s1A8fn0hCxQQ

Is Op dead or something?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1JsnQCpTM93
reply this please

Oooohh.... brianne, you're liking this your chubby slut aren't you? you're so fucking soaked downstairs. Is it watch your birth control going down the drain? ...Or maybe it is having the big fucking pale cow tits of yours pulled on to see if you are finaaallyyy making milk like I ordered you to? Maybe having that fat arse slapped and spanked by another girl does it for you. Or maybe getting fucked by my raw cock bare and unprotected is making you a mess...a posh girl like you probably didn't know that I have both sets downstairs, did you?

Ahhh...I think I know brianne...you like feeling full of cum. You wanna be a fucking hucow! Take it Brianne, you fucking breeding cow, take every drop. Ovulate and get that plump, soft, tummy even fucking bigger. Oh? well, I thought if you like biscuits and sweets takeaways so much, you may as well make whore milk to go with them. I wanna feel my baby kick while you breastfeed me in a few months...cum on my cock you plump tart , because I'm fucking cumming in you again, my lovely baby factory .

"Maybach music"

vocaroo.com/i/s0wbOemZzQeN

vocaroo.com/i/s1msoB3ANW5Z

The columbine school shooter Dylan has just found you. Beg for mercy.

this please

Say papa Fever your too small

vocaroo.com/i/s0pgmMQPh9PZ

Fucking KEK

Got your back user:

vocaroo.com/i/s0QHrKG72enY

Demonic Trips

vocaroo.com/i/s0G04LBUNnfz

Oh my god that was so hot that I'm begging you to make a throwaway email so I can give you my skype and we can stay in touch. Lol

OP, can you whisper: "Daddy, you have to be quiet or mom will wake up... You gonna cum? It's OK, shoot your cum into your baby girl."

inb4 1000 dudes reading this shit

Satanic trips

I do to, and I was cracking up as well. (also, mine is a med student with a focus on pediatrics. what does yours do?)

*cracking up as I was writing it

vocaroo.com/i/s07ZmyiMaoOp
How do i get better with my ominous evil guy laugh?

Chuckled

vocaroo.com/i/s0CgB40eNdl4

Op is kidnapped by ISIS confirmed

hnng!

She's a psyche major so I'm glad to know that there are multiple chubby Briannes in the world

"um this is gonna be hard to explain, but..... I sent 100,000 pictures of my ass to the NSA"

tbh, bro I have never actually seen a living skinny brianne

vocaroo.com/i/s12GpSpQLXkm

There was one skinny one that I went to high school with but mostly the skinny ones have been Brianna's instead of Brianne's

Sieg heil! I love Hitler!

vocaroo.com/i/s0XBZQJK3tJc

vocaroo.com/i/s0RLC4lNGjHm

Don't be scared, let it happen. Big sisters always do this when they get to baby sit. besides, Mom said that you aren't going to get a baby brother or sister, and I know that you want one sooooo bad.

I Rate MrSkeletal a 9/11, no a 0/10 learn to spell mate.

(For Video)

"Why you never pick up the phone?"

vocaroo.com/i/s1lz8WdoEDQA

Cringe

Do you wanna play a game? Wait no stop don't take the trap off, fuck now how am i gonna master bait?