Confession thread

Confession thread
You're anonymous here, confess your sins, secrets, desires, you'll be forgiven

i want to fuck my aunt

You are forgiven my child

OP here, I've decided to aport something just to start this.
My brother was killed 2 years ago, since then, I've trained my ass off and researched a shit ton just to know who did it, you can pretty much determine how good i'm at school because of this, and I'm really close to find out who it was, my plans, I'm going to get my revenge and make suffer that bastard.

not stopping you but just dont get caught

Belive me, I won't

Did you understand better why the ifs and how's?

My cousin smashed all of my grandmother's windows and looted $40,000 of jewelry and handfuls of priceless family heirlooms. I'm pretty much the only person in the family considering staying in touch with her and it's pretty much because I feel like it's more likely that she'll let me fuck her now.

I think the dude I love loves me back and I don't like it.

Well, you're definitely American.

you're a cunt, sorry, just personal experience in which I can relate to him

congratulations user. you've gone from a 0.00003% chance she would fuck you to 0.1% chance.

Well, I figure is fucked up enough to do that to their own grandmother, fucking a cousin can't seem that terrible.

yeah, let us know how that works out for you

I hate life and I hate seeing this thread every 10 seconds.

Sorry your heart was broken, but that doesn't make me a cunt.

I caused my friend in high schools emotional decline into suicide because we both wanted to go into politics and she was extremely liberal. I didn't want her to add onto the extremely democratic federal government, or change our republican state government.

i just posted in a wishes thread where evens meant wish comes true but horribly wrong and odds means it comes true all of my posts were even and i confess i'm actually starting to believe i'm magic again.

when i was a kid i was lucky so much a nerdy friend of mine said it was impossible to be that lucky. so it got stuck in my head i was magic, well it seemed to hold up till i got a non cancerous brain tumor and my life went to shit but the way things are going again i'm starting to think it again.

how do i stop thinking like this, i mean i can't be magic despite my friend being right it being statistically fucked up.

I'm fragile. Living in the world is hard. On the outside I'm a paragon of academia, a future scientist with the capacity to make waves in my field. But I've always had a capacity for sabotaging myself.

I don't know if I can do it Sup Forumstards.

oh the autism.

i mean all of my posts were odd

no, *that* doesn't make you a cunt. But it also doesn't make you any less of a cunt, you cunt.

Ik im a fag for saying it and i sound like im a really big hick but i want to fuck my female cousins so bad like all of them are pretty, busty, and have large asses please forgove me for my sins

Wow, you're butthurt as fuck. Need to talk about it?

cunt

Our secret is, she pegs me and we both love it.
My secret is that i'd looove to introduce another m or f to our sessions..

consider it done, faggot. I'm available all day tomorrow.

>she's gonna teach you how to suck cock too

Your heartbreak doesn't equate to my being a cunt. Sorry.

>Your heartbreak doesn't equate to my being a cunt.

you need to work on your critical thinking. I already said that THAT does not equate to you being a cunt. Yet, you are still a cunt for your cuntly ways.

Im 2 years older than my niece, yea i know kinda weird, i get reminded about how unusal that is all time. Anyways storry time.

>be me
>be 14
>horny
>midday on the couch at my house
>2 younger siblings in the living room with us, one half asleep, other mindlessly watching tv
>niece 12, sleeping on couch in panties and a shirt (we're close so its not weird to be clothed around each other)
>shes in a fetal type position
>mfw a lovely thick shapely ass for a girl her age is basically beginng for some 14 y/o cock
>diamonds
>idea.gif
>slowly move her panties to the side, not too much tho.
>dick in hand
>heart beating like fucking crazy
>contemplating if i should do this
>put my dick on the lips of her pussy
>i just feel warmth on my hard dick, no other sensations
>attempting to go deeper just to see what the inside of a vagina feels like
>sense her waking up
>ohshit.jpg
>attempting to move away from her while trying to make no noise and keep movment at minimal as fast as i can.
>get to the edge of the couch where her feet are
>pick up some random shit that was near me
>pretending to tinker with it
>she gets up and havea very worry confused look on her face
>ohshitimfucked.jpg
>keep doing what im doing pretending to ignore her and give her a confusing look back wondering what startled her
>she goes back to lay down after that little moment
>tfw

I think she knows. Recently ive been trying to fuck her, being slow and working my way up to it tho. She has a nice fat ass and a nice pair of tits

in fact, that is the exact cunt that you are

No I don't.

Not my secret but guy I know's secret

Found out my friend owns a full-body anime costume like pic related complete with mask and skinsuit does perverse things in it with other people into this kind of thing.

Was helping him upgrade his PC and stumbled upon pics that he didn't bother removing on his old hard drive. Will not confront him about it since it's none of my business but I can literally only think about how he fucks other dudes in anime girl suits whenever I am with him anymore. It also makes me wonder about the extent of people's fetishes since the most interesting thing that gets me off is a big dick and an asian girl.

I want to leave my girlfriend and become a sissy that belongs to one man who will take care of me.

I stalk my ex everyday, at least twice or thrice a day.

my ex stalks me 8 or 9 times a day. he thinks I don't know but I do.

>going to have a mexican biker gang kill him. I only have to let them run a train on me once for payment. But I'm gonna do it twice because I want to.

>I'm only serious

i had a 12 year old GF when i was 25.

I know people who killed a guy before and I know what they did with the body

i want to have sex with mari.

I had a 25 year old when I was 12.

michelle?

Sparky?

I manipulate my sisters eating disorder in order for me to have a sexual relationship with her.

Kik?

no. sorry.

this is smart

everytime my gf goes out with her friends and leave me alone in the apt, i tell her i stay and play SC2 but i go and suck stranger's dick at cruising places nearby

my mom's friend tried to finger me in the back of my father's car.

How was your brother killed?

nerve gas.

Geez, that's kind of unusual. Good luck.

Thats pretty hot

I posted OC on b once

post feet

post feet

Post her feet

My mother had a brain tumor removed with surgery. Ever since( and that is since 20 years now) she has specific dreams right before something bad happens in the family or to relatives. Bumped the car: she told me to drive carefully just before. Grandfather died: just before we got the call she woke up and started crying( it happened at night). When my uncle died: she dreamed, he was going away. 20 years of this types of prognosis and never once could anyone avoid the thing she dreamed of. Not even a fucking mild car accident. I just make fun so she can cope with the stress this is all bringing

I steal lighters.

Fuck you Damo

Just remember that after this mission of yours, you still have a life to live. I've seen some personal wars of a couple of people whom after ending all that shit in their lives, they couldn't move on. They are both alcoholics now.

I work for the CDC and tomorrow we're giving everybody free AIDs.

I worked for a private security outlet in 1963 and boy did we fuck up letting the package ride down the street in an open convertible.

I lied the shit out of my prom date because my mother told me to. About 120 dollars in the suit, some more in the corset, all gone just because "it was too far"

I invented the Iphone and nobody believes me.

I asked this yesterday, and I'm going to ask every day to come..

I've seen you in every loli thread and a few random threads everyday for the past 7 months.

What the fuck are you?

I invented the word "pocket" and nobody believes me. Its ok user, I'm here for you

I work for a chemical processing plant and we've been mixing shit up for funsies.

I watched a friend die falling into a vat of sulfuric acid while trying to take a selfie.
>Still think drugs are cool?

I once pissed in my sisters eyeliner after she called me a retard and she got pinkeye and I was glad about it.

This one time, I wiped a booger on a wall and nobody saw me do it.

This one time, my friend's mom was hungover and laying in bed in her underwear and I walked in to see her laying there and my ding dong did the doo wop.

My girlfriend told me after masturbating tonight that the last thought in her head was me fucking another woman. I looked at her oddly cause it caught me super off guard and she said "in a threesome situation though". Since then I've been salivating at the chance to fuck her 9/10, recently heart-broken friend and her.

My cousin has been instigating sexual relations with me for the past 10 years. Currently we are "roommates" and she is 8 months pregnant with my offspring.

I watched some kid get his ass whooped and then head stomped at a spring break celebration.
That's how we dos it in muh home state.
It's like deep south backyard barbecue fights but with the creepy racist undertones of up north gated community "you aint goin nowhere boy" feel to it.
Sheeple are racist.

Pic of her user

She cheated on you and now she's trying to compensate OR she knows she's going to OR she knows this relationship won't last for whatever reason (usually your undersized manhood) and she's trying to show you a good time before you part ways.
>Either that or she's dying.

nobody cares about your inbred family
stop populating these threads with your filth you fuckin gutter trash.

I want to pee (a little) in my boyfriend's mouth as he eats me out, with me kneeling over his face. Not D/s, just wet.

I'm 100% sure its none of those things. Got a big dick (told by multiple girls), we frequently talk about our future and life together, and absolutely abhors cheating (though you can never really count anyone out from cheating)

We've talked about the threesome a lot but she won't ever be able to decide on a third.

you're disgusting
but you'll more than likely get your wish
>men are retarded

boy you jumped at the opportunity to respond
maybe she's just planning on leaving you because you have no life.

Gutter trash? Since when did having a degree in software development and a fucking house make me gutter trash? for fucks sake, its perfectly legal for cousins to get it. its ONLY wrong/illegal when SIBLINGS AND PARENT/KID RELATIONS OCCUR. read a book once in a while Sup Forumsastard

I am currently in an ongoing long term relationship with a computer mouse.

Nah, just 4AM and can't sleep for shit.

no weapon formed against me shall prosper

no no
she's gonna leave you

user pls ;_;

she no leave me

I told my gf that I'd stop using drugs but I still use everyday.

Sew his asshole closed and feed him a shit ton of vegtables like broccoli and some meat, then sew his asshole closed, dont forget to cauterize!! Then give him laxatives and enjoy the show!

i got fucked by a 42 year old when I was 14. He made me call him daddy.. it's eight years ago since last time we fucked. I want a man to fuck me just like he did.. I'm in a relationship but he dosen't want to fuck me like that.. I feel empty insde and in need for some dominant grown up man cock

i was molested by my father and the memories turn me on now even though i wasnt into it back then. weird.

Kek.
Damo you thieving prick.

Here's some truth for you assholes
Satan once said in someone's iteration of the character for financial or social gain:
"Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven."
>the funny thing about that is that in today's society, the masses are put through hell, working and slaving away their days to earn just enough to get by.
>If you are rich and healthy, you reign over the rest of society, who are essentially in hell.
>Heaven is unanimous prosperity and health and fortune.
If we work to build a heaven, where everyone is equal, those who currently are not, no longer will be.
>reigning in hell is perpetuating a system that forces mass crowds through it without ever taking part in it
>serving in heaven means equality and fading into obscurity

i am having a sexual relationship with my estranged daughter

What does this mean?
>Satan isn't a character in some story or multiple stories
>The Devil is a mode of thought
>An acceptance of primitive nature and as a result; practice.

I did this and got away with it for two years, and I almost lost my wife. Good luck, Sup Forumsrother.