Recount in progress

Recount in progress....

Trump decided he'd rather be a billionaire who hardly works than a millionaire who works 18 hours a day...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYLEJEZH3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahahahaha. Yea, whatever. Want a revolution. Like, a real one? Make a recount decide that Hillary won. See how it goes.

It'll take a lot to get the common, blue-blooded middle class American armed and marching in the street...this would be enough.

michigan already recounted and its still in trumps favor. nothing is going to change except that you might kys this time

I didn't think I'd be able to casually open news sites over 3 weeks after the election and still get comedy gold from completely anally annihilated liberals.

maybe this is how they are going to do it

roll if quads Hillary gets elected and presidency overturned

thank god.

>that cuck on the left
you and I both know he's only there so that his girlfriend will let him eat her out pre-bulldicking instead of afterwards.

>2 off

proof has been revealed KEK

you sir are a faggot and kek has made sure we all know that.

Are you enough?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYLEJEZH3g

oh yea?

trump won't lose the presidency you are all looney

Shut the fuck up fool... If she hadn't fucked the democratic party and rigged the primaries, Bernie WOULD have won hands down, and trump would be back to business as usual.

GOD EMPORER TRUMP

yea.

I already bought an AR-15. bring it bitch. libs got guns too

Says subservient douchebag.

actually 10,000 for Clinton so far. lol

bernie is a commie fuck commies and fuck you!

no, dindus got guns, you've got an oversized paperweight for all the chance you have of using it

>stay cucked

lol

It's easier to post a malnourished african child being stepped on as a means of hurting libs than shooting them, waste of bullets tbh.

second civil war incoming.

THESE PENTS ARE FOR HILLARY I AM SUMMONING HILLARY CLINTON TO BECOME THE NEXT PRESIDENT, BEHOLD

>he thinks image macros win arguments

oh yea????????????????????????????YEAAA???????????

Holy fuck.

nice try moot

No way

The recount doesn't mean shit. At this point they're just humoring liberals to get them to stop rioting.

What does a recount hope to accomplish?
Because it sure as hell won't be Trump not becoming president. Hillary lost and people need to get the fuck over it. Stop funding the establishment you so "fervently" are against. Every dollar going to these recounts is just another way for the people calling for them to get more money.

Here's what's going to happen.
>recount happens
>Trump still won electoral vote
>butthurt liberals scream about popular vote
>more protests and riots
>liberals even more ass blasted than before

Recount deez nutz you leftist abomination your candidate lost get over it.

mods are gods

that's right, you're all fucked now, the quads just weren't a high enough offering.

LOL!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

If you are right, I'm killing you first in the uprising.

bernie is busy crying because he ran out of depends on the day his communist dictator idol fidel castro died

that says it all, mite.

Maybe now we can get a president who isn't retarded.

>What does a recount hope to accomplish
Lining Jill Stein's pockets

Too bad she's just taking the money for the Green Party's cause! lol Trump won fair and square faggots.

Fucking do it!
Pull the rug of presidency out from under Trump I fucking dare you.
Overnight there would be armed rebellions as we would officially know the system fucked us at the last moment trying to make it seem """"""LEGIT"""""""".

I hope this happens so bad so I can raise my Armalite to the sky listening to Trumps booming glorious voice screaming to take back the America that was taken from us.

That's actually legitimately stupid given the fact if the recounts could verify that she had actually won then it would be completely justified.

On the other hand all the retardlicans will probably shit their pants in rage about how the government is corrupt again.

*Grabs tea and crumpets*

Good luck dear chaps

This is the only accomplishment of a recount. God help us all liberals will fund anyone willing to "back" their stupid ass causes no matter who they are.

I'm going to go start a gofundme claiming I'll single handed remove Trump from presidency.

I'll become a millionaire overnight.

This nigga

you know that comic is supposed to make fun of you right? ben garrison doesn't like the lefty weirdos

>im not racist. i just look at the facts.
blacks are 10x most likely to be arrested for a crime like drugs. you gotta learn how to be sneaky rather than running around laughing it up with your friends in the middle of the street baked

heheheh

dank image search, friend!

And the first shot that rings out in your direction, you will throw your weapon down, shit your pants and cry for your safe corner or whatever the fuck you call it.

No... No not even that would be enough.

They would bend over and take it. Standing in line to hand over their guns just like this guy will be.

Riggghhhhtttt

Ben "pulling the trigger on a nigger" Garrison has become so red pilled in the past couple years.

Bern never had a chance would have lost the pop vote by a landslide

The only thing Hillary should win is a trip to the gallows

When you say the whole "raise my Armalite" thing you mean masturbate in your studio apartment right?

10/10

Oh yes shill for your good goy (((Ben Garristien)))

Safe spaces don't stop bullets or tanks. Good luck when you can't figure out the 30 round super high capacity clipazine.

>everyone on Sup Forums is a clone of the same person who has the same values, lifestyle and living situation

Do you see how silly that sounds?
Get real.

Nerd alert

>high capacity clipazine

You're on a malaysian noodle preparation board calling someone a nerd.

I want you to think about that.

Remember when vote rigging was just a vast right-winged conspiracy? Lol, they should recount the emails hillary lied about.

Yup Trump was never going to lose. Only dem that could have won against him was Obama. Only morons thought hill or bern stood a chance. You literally have no clue how politics or the world work if you seriously think bern could have won. Carson would have kicked his Jew ass.

Wat

I thought this was a Vietnamese Basket-weaving critique board. Have they been lying to me all this time?

Fuck you

not gonna happen

They are. Why do you think the case keeps getting investigated?

>posting an image macro to win a non-argument

Nice pic nerd probably think you're real cool posting that pic. Prob really think you're the guy in that pic in you're weird message board fantasy. Typical nerd,

No you're just a faggot.
It's a Indonesian rice eating critique board.

Come on user get your shit together ffs.

Oh wow, 10,000. That's so much more than millions for Trump.

>mfw someone on a portugese vase painting forum calls me a nerd

>twitter

How about no.

you piece of shit, this is a taiwanese ladyboy hookup website. why else are there so many fags?

This is going to be awesome.

>I already bought an AR-15. bring it bitch. libs got guns too
In 10 - 20 years you may actually get good with it.
Meanwhile.............

Trump won

Oh my god what a typical nerd pic. What is that Chinese cartoon shit again. My Gf laughs when I show her that stuff and try to explain you nerds all watch the Chinese girl cartoons. I just showed her that pic and she said you probably grew up watching the Barbie movies and were bullied a lot. She laughed some more at you nerd.

>clipazine

top fucking kek

It's a Zimbabwan currency evaluation board you newfag!

That's true, cause if there's one group of people that lack political influence it's the jews... Not to mention that even in Trump losing the popular vote half of eligible voters didn't vote at all; not exactly a mandate from the masses.

>twitter
The first president of the united of states who directly communicates with his people. OHHHHH NOOOOO CNN can't tell us what to think.

what is this family circus faggotry

Someone post a screenshot of that that get where somebody said simply Trump would win.

You can't stump the Trump and your memes are as weak as stour candidate.

Kill yourselves shitlibs.