My shit is rock solid

My shit is rock solid

Are your hands red from wiping your bloody ass?

>be fit
>get sucker punched
>bleed on the floor while being unconscious

>bleeding from a KO punch
Unlikely. You usually only bleed from your eyebrows or nose. And you usually can't really KO people from there.

np

Well sometimes your skin can tear up if the punch is hard enough.

I could literally fight off 100 europoors with my left hand tied behind my back

Only above your eyes.

You do can get hurt from hitting the ground though.

True that. Do you also hate it when your mouth is torn up inside after a punch? Its always the next day that sucks, especially when you drank last night.

I've done a lot of martial arts. And no normie has ever manged to hit my mouth. I always nicely tuck my chin in.

Try being drunk and think that the dude don't want to harm you. At least he didn't knocked me out with his swing. Funny thing was that I was somewhat stunned for like 3 seconds (couldn't see anything). Luckily the dude run away right after he punched me.

bjj > dutch kick boxing

That's normal. Freezing as you tense your muscles, closing your eyes and all that stuff. But usually that's mostly because the receiver hasn't learned a proper response yet.

Well it is definitely an interesting experience.

Mine too. I always hold my shit for an entire week so when it comes out it's big and hard as a dick.

Try a stool softener.

I've had it as well. But I guess those things mostly happen through internal factors. You do it to yourself. Especialy when you get an adrenaline rush.

There are also some other interesting things that can happen by the punch itself. I once had during training some guy kicked me straight forward in my face. I fell backwards on the ground. Not knock out, so I tried to stand up again to continue fighting. But everytime I tried to stand up I fell over again. Normally you only see it on tv, but its weird when it happens to you.

What also was funny is that it didn't really hurt right away.