What's the verdict on this, cause to me it's okay, but boring towards the end

What's the verdict on this, cause to me it's okay, but boring towards the end.

very good album was probably too complex for you lad

circus music with expensive equipment

did u forget to listen to the full album................???????????

>circus music
>moog
>muh psychedelic rock
>too complex

yeah its just this, I like Byrd, but unless being on LSD this album is just meh.

>lol its just circus music!!!!!!!!!!!!
definitely too complex for you

nigga i been listening to this album since mu started talking about it in 2012

>1 song has a metaphor about a circus and uses distorted circus music to emphasize the point

>le circus music!!! le circus!!!!! u listen to circus music are u clown?!

explain fedora man, how is it complex?

explain 2 me the simple pleb about hippie commie drug shit.

well for starters if you listen again closely you will notice that only one of the ten songs on this album uses circus music, and this is in fact tied to the title of the song and the lyrics of the song

that still doesn't explain why its complex

WOW AMAZING.

SO COMPLEX.

DO TELL.

>doesnt change the fact thats theres a few good songs and the rest is just filler circus shit.

well how about you listen to it again so you can grasp that basic fact about the album and then once you're up to that beginner level we can start getting in to the actually complex elements of the album

because understanding a title and lyrics, and how the songs are interconnected is C O M P L E X

it really is too complex for you if you think the album is mainly "filler circus shit" and you should be a little bit embarassed

so basically you have no clue why its complex.
you can stop posting now retard

you clearly havent even grasped that basic fact based on your posts so far in this thread, so once you have understood that we can move on to what is actually complex in the album rather than just the basic elements that seem to be too complex for you to understand

i am happy to discuss the complexities of the album with you once you have actually listened to it properly

im not him and i love this album. but calling it complex and still can't explain why is funny to me.
thx for the morning laugh

We are reaching autism levels that can't even be grasped right now.

>Just listened to it again backwards 2x the speed, on a nokia n-gage

I get it now, it's really complex like it has to do with the fact it's SO TECHNICALLY ADVANCED DUDE.

what is your interpretation of the song "The American Metaphysical Circus"

>America the Metaphysical Circus

America is a circus, it's bat shit crazy and "metaphysical"

That work sperg.

no you fucking pseud

THEN WHAT JUST FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT.

whats the point if you wont understand the complexity

I like Joe Byrd and The Field Hippies slightly better

Not him but I've heard it and want to hear what makes it complex.

Song for Dead Che is pretty good.

Brilliant album, I get the criticism about the samples being outdated and it sounding very much like circus music - though to me that is one of the best things about the album, it reminds me of being a child again, and not dreading the future as an adult.

this
it's just a decent novelty record

u what Where is Yesterday, Love Song for Dead Che, Stranded in Time are just fucking beautiful how'd you say that? maybe if you expected more hard rock tracks but listen to side b again come on

both of you, kill yourselves. especially you, circusposter, you've got serious problems man
>implying this isn't you again trying to false-flag

neither of those are criticisms tho

I like it, sounds a bit like The Mothers if you cut out all the soloing. Don't really understand why you'd call this circus music, i've never thought of it that way.

rip off of sgt peppers and the mothers

>inspired by the two greatest bands of their time
>somehow an insult

Yeah sgt.peppers too actually. It's a product of it's time really, people should judge it as that. Despite the retarded commies behind it i really do like some of the songs there

>not being a commie

>not being the nazis of the left

>horseshoe theory
get an actual opinion on stuff and not being a baby

>pol pot
>mao zedong
>stalin
>fidel castro

I mean how could anyone support an ideology that killed more people than fascists could even dream of? Oh right, it's a fashion statement isn't it? You just like wearing your Che Guevara shirt and that hipster pussy don't you.