So I get off on the idea of people jerking off to my gf or getting turned on by my gf, it's an ego thing...

So I get off on the idea of people jerking off to my gf or getting turned on by my gf, it's an ego thing. IT makes me fuck her harder at the end of the day.

I have a friend comming over tmw, anything we can do to get him turned on by her? She has a great ass so maybe a way he can get some views of her ass?

Does she know?

yea, she's down and likes the idea

Well that's one variable you don't have to worry about.
Best bet is to make him think you're gone.
Set up some hidden cameras or something so you can watch.

interesting, I like this idea, just don't have any hidden cameras. I'm thinking if i figure out how maybe i'll leave the room and have her bend over or something?

sure, just keep posting pics

Tell your girl to sit on him while you're gone and take a walk. Keep texting your girls about her tight pussy abd tell her that you want her to suck a dick

sure thing

haha, not into cucking, just liek teasing her

i'm getting horny looking at her right now. Wanna show me more?

ill show more if i get tips

Trips? Seriously ? Wow

no, tips as in advice

Have your girl wear a short miniskirt. Sit with your friend on the couch and make her walk around the house while you talk to her. Occasionally have her walk in front of the you two to "find something that you lost." Bend down to search places etc. you get the point

Make her wear a skirt, then tuck in up and pretend she doesn't realise while her ass is on show

I love this skirt idea, and never thought about the skirt getting tucked up. Great idea, only issue is that it's winter nwo so too cold for skirts

Have some drinks. Find an excuse to leave. Have her seduce him while you're away.

we want to keep it lowkey, nothing to obvious

Tell her to change while your friend has a view of her, but have your gf act like "she doesn't see him." Make sure you can't see your gf either. So that way, he thinks that he's the only one seeing it,but in reality the guy is risking peeking at your gf and getting horny af. Since you both are in on it, you can also laugh at his moral dilemma

Tight see though leggings, then make her bendover

lol elaborate but I like it, not sure how to pull it off but we'll try

love this idea, just got her some leggings, maybe theres a way we can make it rip when she bends over

She walks out of the shower with only a bath towel on. And the ass part of it "happens to open up" when she tries to go to her room.

better yet, the whole towel drops haha

Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck
Cuck
>Cuck

Second this idea

You could always show him pictures of her and brag a little then turn the heat up so she could have a reason to switch to booty shorts. Then you just happen to get a call you have to take outside or something

I feel like that's just an awkward situation though, him and I and just us looking at pics of her

Do you have any more like this with the water or oil or some kind of shine to it?

I allowed best friend to help me put drunk passed out girlfriend to bed. He saw all of her and still talks about it.

is cum good enough?
Sounds awesome!, can you give us a story and what does he still say?

Got to go to work but Please post this thread again in a bout 5 hours from now. It's really a hot scenario. I can post good replies with pics.

Any nudes OP?

Then just make sure part two happens. Talk about working out even and go over deadlift form maybe. Maybe even have her lay on the floor to watch TV before you leave while he's on the couch so he has full view if he wants. Just ideas man.

STOP REPLYING TO THE WRONG PERSON YOU FuCKING RETARD

Got to go somewhere. But I let him take a few pics. This is one. He still has a copy. They never got on, which makes it such a rush for him and me. She still has no idea.