My gfs 13 year old sister keeps teasing me and rubbing my leg with her hand about no ones around and she will poke my...

My gfs 13 year old sister keeps teasing me and rubbing my leg with her hand about no ones around and she will poke my dick if it gets hard. This ever happened to anyone? Should I follow through? Share loli?

Pic semi related

you are faggot, OP.

>"Pic semi related"
Explain?

is the pic of your sis?

depends do you want to see her naked?

Bait

I had sex with a 13yr old, and my ex's little sister was 12, and she sucked me off a few times

shit b8

Nope

semi related huh?

Semi related

This is now a Peterbilt thread

Same thing happens with my 15 year old sister in law. She stays with us a lot so at least twice a week I endure her flirting flashing and teasing me when my wife is out of the room. Shes not as hot as my wife, but I'd fuck her if I wasn't afraid of my wife finding out.

Abort bro, they throw boiling sugar water on pedos' faces in prison.

Nigga you'll regret doing anything with her

describe their bodies?

boiling baby oil water. shits like napalm

put a spycam in the bathroom when she showers lol

I truly wish you could, legalities aside.
It boils down to how much you literally control that little semen demon.
If you fully have her under your spell, fuck her hard and nut raw into her womb.
Otherwise abstain. Back in my days of youth, when computers were an ultra expensive thing for big corporations, nobody really cared what age you fucked. But nowadays with all the political correctness hype in the industrialized nations, it can seriously fuck up your life

>TL;DR gone are the days you could fuck preteens and nobody cared

No need. Like I said, she flashes me a lot so there isn't anything I haven't already seen except a close up of her pussy.

I'm sure if I asked she'd take the video willingly.

Anyone wanna trade sisters kik nocashkilla

Hot as he'll best flashing story? Also is it subtle like bending over to show her goods or just looking you in the eyes and flashing?? Tell us tell us!!

Get her to film her self. Then dominate that tiny pussy

how in the fuck is this related? is this girl 13?

please describe her body!

Wtfffff u sixxxxzkk pedosexual I am report u to NASA rite now enjoi ur spice jail figgot (>_

It's looking me straight in the eye..giggling like a little girl then running away.

>like a little girl
She is a little girl tbh. They do it all the time but you don't fall for it unless you are incredibly stupid. If you don't care about your life then go ahead Yolo

nice boobs?

bump

I had a girlfriend in my 20s with a hot as fuck younger (14 year old) sister. Her sister would visit at least twice a week and she'd fuck with me. Flashing, flirting, putting my hand down her pants, all kinds of shit.

It even got to the point where she'd do this shit in front of her sister and she didn't care. She thought it was funny and playful.

One day I was home from work, and decided to jerk off but it was one of those lazy jerk sessions where you're just doing it for the sake of doing it, and I fell asleep. I woke up because I felt something touching my dick, but by that time it was too late. When I opened my eyes, she already had the tip inside her. She was looking down at me, completely naked, and just smiled one of those stupid smiles like "Ha-ha I pranked you!".

I grabbed her by the hips, about to throw her off because I was freaking out, but then she just sat all the way down, and wrapped her arms around me. She started crying a little too because apparently she was still a virgin. Big fucking shocker there right?

Anyways, she just kept holding me tight and any time I tried to pull out, she slammed down hard on my dick. It kinda became a very short lived game. I'd move, She'd slap down, and then I was too horny to care.

I fucked the everloving shit out of that girl. Perfect tits. Perfect ass. Tightest cunt Ive ever had. I fucking fap to that memory at least 10 times a week.

not that i believe you but you describing her tits would make me horny

Is it just me or are tears an instant boner for anyone else?

If true, you probably have a small dick to do that with a 14 year old

fuck that little slut OP i know i would

Get a blow job at least

You don't have to believe. Fiction, falsehoods, etc etc. She was the best fuck of my life, and this is probably the only place I can talk about it.

It was hot as fuck. I did say crying, but it was just tears. No sobbing, which made it even hotter if you ask me.

I'm 7" and fairly thick. I don't know the science or whatever bullshit, all I know is that pussy is elastic as fuck. Like I said, tightest pussy I ever had. It was incredible.

Where did you cum? Please say you pumped her full

please describe her tits? big small? nipples? did you grab them?

kinda felt like bags of sand

So did you eventually just give in and proceed to fuck her tight little pussy in a variety of positions?

I couldn't control myself the first time. I came inside her twice that day, and ended up buying her some Plan B later in the day. After that, we talked and said never again and all that.

A couple weeks later, my gf was working the weekend, her sister came over, said "I'm on birth control now." and we ended up fucking the whole weekend. I remember fucking my gf that sunday night with her sister's juice still on my dick.

young women are proof hastur loves us

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.

You're all sick in the head.

How old were you and your gf?

Tits were perfect to me. They were small B cups, and so firm they hardly moved. If I pounded her from behind, they would jiggle, but never hang or sway. They felt like warm silk stretched over heaven. Her nipples were small. Very light pink, and I loved playing with them. There were times where Id lay in bed with her, and just play with her tits.

We fucked until she turned 20 and moved away for university. I think we dd the kama sutra 5x over. She's a nurse now, and I see her rarely. We fucked last year at a Halloween party and she kept begging me to cum in her.

Nice pasta

You do realize that the age limit thing is a fairly resent thing in just the past 100 or so years right?

I was 24, gf was 21, and like I said sister was 14.

could you crop a bikini picture of her for us? that'd be awesome!

She doesnt do social media, and I dont have pics.

She works in the mental health ward, and some of the crazies found her fb and other shit. She took it down quick, and we're not close enough for me to start asking around for anything that might be hidden.

I take it you're still with your gf? fuck. what i wouldn't give to fuck my gf's sister...

MOOOOOOODS CP THREAD LOLI THREAD PEDO THREAD

MODS

it's a pasta you asshat

>resent

are you okay?

too bad. she sounds insanely hot!

>We fucked until she turned 20 and moved away for university. I think we dd the kama sutra 5x over. She's a nurse now, and I see her rarely. We fucked last year at a Halloween party and she kept begging me to cum in her
you're a true legend, user

Nah, we broke up because she suspected I was fucking someone else. Hahaha

She was sucking my dick one night, and she said it tasted like pussy. I fucked up and said it was her from the last time, but we hadnt fucked for like 3 days and she knew I showered twice a day.

Calling bs. you're saying you fucked a 14 yr old for 6 years and you're not close enough to have her fb? your whole story is shit now

Why do you lie?

do you have nudes of the ex?

holy fuck

what is that image

It ended when I was 30. Im not 30 anymore.

KEK

Nope. Lost them when my current wife went through my email a few years back. I had nudes of gfs, camsluts, random chicks I fucked from /soc/, anonidate, and a few other places. I was fucking livid. It was like my sexual history got completely wiped out.

Fucking onegina, man.

damn that blows

can you share her with us ?

How old were you when you broke up with your gf? in other words, how long were you able to fuck both sisters?

>fucking a teen regularly
>fucking some in early twenties regularly
>at the same time
>sisters
lucky fucking bastard.

the guy on the far right may be the only decent black person to ever exist. actually looks like a nice person in that picture.

of course that is wishful thinking because he's a nigger

28. We were together for 5 years. I fucked her and her sister for 4 years, and then just her sister for 2.

We talked a bit after she moved, but I think she was wanting to do the wild girl thing, and I didnt really want to hold her back. We drifted apart slowly, and it was sad, but I wouldnt trade the time we had for anything.

13 isn't a kid that is PC bullshit.

Boys for e.g. are at their sexual peak at 12 -14 but due to PC feminazis sex with that age is considered "bad"

For 98% of human history fucking 12yo 13yo and 14yo was normal, they liked it and still would.

We are tormenting boys especially denying them the legal right to have sex and enjoy there bodies whilst at their sexual peak, shame on us.

Hopefully Trump will fix this.

Fucked more the teen than the gf. Noice. Care to start a relationship with now mrs sluttyteen?

>Hopefully Trump will fix this
if Trump righted this grave injustice then all of the shit I said about him would be out the window.

But I don't believe in the asshole though I know he likes younger girls.

Hi jimi saville.

Never went to jail?

Surely, that going on for 4 years, you've got some greentext worthy shit? what was it like? did you tend to compare them sexually? you lived my fantasy, user. i'm curious... and horny

Once puberty hits sex should be legal, its our sick culture that wants too treat sexualy mature mammals as "children"

No wonder people in there 20's still live at home these days, prior to our collective pussification 12 year olds would WORK and be independent. They are not babies.

She married money. Its kinda funny, because when I saw her at my friend's party last year, she was talking about how good he is to her, and how he was calling going to that party "the last slumming".

I loved cumming in her that night because it was like fucking the princess. Too good for the lowly masses, yet there she is with my load running down her ass crack as Im still pounding her and she's loving every second.

Was meant for

No, don't do it.
Unless you really want to fuck up your relationship.
Stop thinking with your dick you stupid bitch.
First of all: Underage.
Second of all: Your girlfriends sister.
If you have/had a brother, would you want your girlfriend giving in to him if he's suggestive?
No.
It's the ultimate betrayal.
So don't be a lil bitch.
Stay faithful and tell her sister to fuck off.

No jail. The older sister never found out it was the younger one that I was fucking. She just put dick and pussy juice together and figured I was sleeping around.

There's an art to greentexting, and Im no good at it. I could type some stories about us, but its 2:30AM here and Im starting to get tired.

>Too good for the lowly masses, yet there she is with my load running down her ass crack as Im still pounding her and she's loving every second.
you should really keep in touch with her user if this is legit. You are a very special person to her

Boiling oiled babies! shit's like lava!

Ten fingers, two eyes, a lot of hair and you just lost the game

Except that if the little sister is not too happy about rejection she will say that you tried to rape her.
Lose-lose situation.

MODSSSS

only sensible advice in this fucking thread

Femnazis raised the age of consent in the 1800's The English common law had traditionally set the age of consent within the range of 10 to 12, but in 1875 the age was raised to 13. Early feminists of the Social Purity movement, such as Josephine Butler and others, instrumental in securing the repeal of the Contagious Diseases Acts, began to turn towards the problem of child prostitution by the end of the 1870s. Sensational media revelations about the scourge of child prostitution in London in the 1880s then caused outrage among the respectable middle-classes, leading to pressure for the age of consent to be raised again.

They throw boiling baby batter. Shit's like the sun.

How old are you? 90??

no do not op please dont you will go to prison and i dont want that

beta

ayyy a good user

Lost so fucking hard

Fuck it, one quick one. This is about a year into fucking the sister.

Three of us went to a Tim Hortons (Yeah, Im Canadian.) to meet up with some friends. We did the usual bullshit which consisted of standing around, drinking coffee, smoking cigs, and shooting the shit. It got late and we were all getting ready to leave, when I said I had to got to the can real quick. Sis said she had to do the same, and gf went to wait in the car.

I walked in, sis practically ran ahead of me, and she ducked into the family washroom. I was on my way past it to the mens room, but she called me into the family washroom. "Psst! Psst! In here! quick!"

I went in after her, and asked what was up, but she just ripped her pants down, leaned over the sink, and wiggled her ass at me. No doubt what she wanted.

I started fucking her, and I distinctly remember her little moans and gasps. I thought it was so fucking hot that she had to keep it down so that no one found out. I came inside her in 5 mins flat. She was a little annoyed that I did that since we'd have to be in the car with her sister.

We drove home and my gf asked if I smelled cum. I told her to take the dicks out of her nose and we all laughed.

Then be subtle.
There is absolutely no evidence if she claims that.
Don't be straight up like "Stop you little bitch."
Just move away if she touches you.
Laugh with her but move her hand off of you.
It's what girls have to do all the time to creepos that won't let up.
Just treat her like a creepo.
Slowly maneuver out of the situation.
Don't be the guy that proves the stereotype that all guys will cheat.
And in all honesty, most girl's worst fear is to have their boyfriend cheat on them with their sister.
You wouldn't just be ruining your relationship, but a whole family.
They will never speak again. Probably after a physical fight.
The mom and dad will just wish that both of their little girls could be at thanksgiving dinner, instead of them bitching on both ends about how "If she's there, I'm not coming."
Don't just think about yourself or your dick like c'mon.
Just be a good human being.

I'm not a beta, I'm a girl who's worst fear is to have my boyfriend cheat on me with my sister.
Just trying to give advice from the not-penis spectrum.

>Boys for e.g. are at their sexual peak at 12 -14

Fuck off you gay pedophile faggot.

Its true, the sexual peak at that age, its biology.

>Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>decent human
pick one

TITS OR GTFO