Nice knowing you chaps I'm fuckered now

Nice knowing you chaps I'm fuckered now.

F

Why hello there

U

hello

How are you this fine night?
As you can tell from the OP I'm fucked ;)
Shouldn't be long now I suppose.

Are you talking about the youtube link from before?
If so, I is scared.

Y are you fuckered op?

I'm alright. A little mad my retarded hands can't draw worth dicks.

Why you so fucked user?
I made it through a tour in Afghanistan and I'm here shitposting with you.
What's up?

I dun fucked up, all I'll say.
Beware the botnet it's stronger than you think.
I'm sure the vans on its way. Nice knowing you lads.

>botnet
>van
user is just LARPing false alarm.

Literally nothing you do on the internet outside of CP and terrorism constitutes you getting party vanned.

Go to bed and take your meds.

I watched the vid on Youtube.com
Am I fuckered too OP?!?

there's nothing bad on youtube...

Some fucker linked to a blurred out vid of cheese pizza on youtube. Some people were saying that if you clicked on the link that the van is a comin'.

If there's something on YouTube it's their own fault.

I thought youtube had bots that can detect that kind of thing

AND YOU BELIEVED THEM?!
FUCKING KEK!

You're retarded and shouldn't even be allowed on the internet. Unless you're intentionally going out looking for CP, distributing it or making it you're not gonna get vanned.

Trust me I was 15 and scared once.
Now I'm 25 and I call people niggers on FB.

Get your shit together user if that's all it took to get Sup Forums party vanned there would be no Sup Forums at all.

their as in Youtube? or their as in me?Guess not

Several rpc and unissued file transfers/requests from my pc.
Used an exploit through some USB amalgamation protocol in VM to get my main machine
Went to deep and they caught me.
Unplugged eth and not sure what to do from here.
Whole sys could be compromised at this point.
What YouTube vid are you talking about?

HEY MAN! I AM 20 AND I WAS SCARED K?!?
Thank you though. Now I won't have to kill myself

>Now I'm 25 and I call people niggers on FB.

How brave of you, I wish I had yur balls yo call someone a nigger.... fucking fag, i cringed reading your shit post

You forgot drugs

Now you're over it, post the link

Zozle nice dubs

>You're retarded and shouldn't even be allowed on the internet. Unless you're intentionally going out looking for CP, distributing it or making it you're not gonna get vanned.

so great I cant get vanned for posting dox, hacking, ratting, ddosing, swatting, being apart ect? your fucking so autistic

This^

No! I'm still too scared

>RPC
>unissued file transfers
>USB amalgamation
You're just having fun using technical sounding words aren't you?
Nigger do you not know what google is? Even a precursory search tells anyone you're lying out your ass.
>unplugged eth
You think that would stop someone from being able to find you?

You're a LARPing shit head who wants to cause drama for causing drama.

Fuck off with your gay shit.
No you won't because I've fallen for the same tricks in my youth.
I cringed knowing that you took the time to post that.
1/10 post
That too but only if it's in really large amounts. Distribution is the one thing that will get you canned hard.

dub of true
post it fgt

Already said no. Besides, Mods cleaned up that shit real quick. I don't want to get this thread deleted too

>dox, hacking, ratting, ddos, etc.
Yeah sure but if OP is this worried because of a video on Youtube he obviously doesn't know how to do any of these things.

You know how easy it is to setup a proxy? Like retardedly simple and if you can't do that TOR is fucking free.

Don't be a retard and enable OP's shit.

You good fam.

This sounds like some kind of paranoid horseshit. I've been doing Linux networking for years and I've never heard of "amalgamation protocols."

OP here I think I've calmed down. Going to bed now.

then it never happen
no vid, no proof that you are not lying

G'night fam. As a fellow paranoid 15 year old, I know that feel. Get some rest friend.

> this desperate for pizza

I don't need to prove shit to you faggot. I nearly had cardiac arrest over here.

Only know what services i had to kill to delete infected files I found.
USB amalgamation exploit was used to transfer the infected from running VM to my main os, via the 32gb card I was using to transfer docs.
Ive unplugged eth to ensure nothing is connected while I try and diagnose this.
From what Ive seen just closing the ports they used should be fine at this point, assuming I've got the files and it isn't deeper then that.
The only prob is if it is the van then nopoint.jpg as they've most assuredly already got me.

Or, you know, you could masturbate to 18+ actors like normal people do. Was this really worth it?

If you are disconnected then how are you posting?

If you were going to get vanned it would have happened by now.
They wouldn't give you time to wipe your shit. They'd bust in your door with black bags and cuffs ready for you.
>b-but user what about police response time?
You think the feds aren't already everywhere? Get real. The NSA watches everything you do and you're not a threat in the slightest.

Now listen very closely.
If the FBI wanted to nab you they'd have done it by now because you've been in this thread for 30 minutes and that's much longer than the typical police response time. YOU'RE FINE.

Other media device.

Pic related

>literally being this much of a dumb nigger

That isn't how it works. At all. Stop watching movies and thinking they are real life documentaries.