THIS FUCKING CARD COSTS LIKE 90$ RIGHT NOW

THIS FUCKING CARD COSTS LIKE 90$ RIGHT NOW.

PRAISE KEK

Broken cards are broken xD , yugioh is starting to become a hell of a pay to win game.. feels badman , also trying to collect a Dark magician deck is a nightmare A SEVERE NIGHTMARE

THE ORANGE IS GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

HE IS THE BLOODORANGE SUN.

PRAISE KEK

that card is used in 2 'competitive' decks right now

paliozoic frogs and heroes

also faggots will pay shitloads for it so konami is making bank

nah dude dark magician decks are cheap now.

also this toadally is good but it aint broken. get gud. (i dont use it for the record).

there are some things about the game that are broken right now though. backrow has been nerfed to hell and certain pendulum combos arent fair.

konami doesnt sell this card for 90$. people who buy the packs do. they dont gain from it being expensive. it will be reprinted in less than 2 years (its still in print).

its expensive cause idiots climb over eachother to build the most popular decks

Nah. I used to just troll trade binders. Got plenty of lore shit and stuff like gate guardians, DM/fancy foils of old chase rares.

Am sad tho. I want casual frog deck for lulz since that's all I ever play the game for nowadays.

O shit. I just realized that Ronintoadin gets limited now or everything will be ruined forever.

they made a lot of dark magician support cards that are 30+ right now, hes not talking about the old shit

>2016
>still playing Yugioh
>being this much of a faggot
>MTG Master Race

Just kys

Well then my bad. Stopped playing tourneys in 2014. I'm honestly surprised that they haven't simply introduced a rotating format yet, but the game isn't even like what it was when I finished, much less when I started. I mostly just play Magic now. It's more balanced and cards can retain value much better.

they arent that expensive i can get em for very cheap

thats for oldfaggots.

also thats legit expensive. yugioh is for working class fags

What the fuck happened to this game

Wind-Ups killed it, and then Dragon Rulers killed it even more. Then a bunch of fucking other bullshit combo decks dissected the fly blown corpse into a billion wafer thin slices and that's pretty much this.

like what? 5 years ago?

dude wind-ups are terrible now.

get gud

Depends on the format, even poorfags can play draft, sealed, etc. Nobody says you have to throw down a grand+ to play whatever storm combo list is trendy in Legacy right now (haven't played since it was TES, maybe other MtG user knows)

Yeah like 5 years ago, when the game started to suck. That's why I quit, faggot.

the game wasn't starting to suck back then.

theres always periods of time where theres broken cards for a bit, then they balance it.

you rage quit cause you're inferior.

And then I played magic and started to win tournaments... yeah. I quit because I'm bad, not because the ban lists are an obvious cash grab and usually pander to shit players

the banlists harm card sales dude.

konami doesnt sell individual cards they sell packs. they ban a card now theres less people wanting the pack that it comes with.

they actively reprint cards to keep prices reasonable.

banlists are for when the card designers fuck up and ruin the game by taking any strategic skill or deck building skill out of it.

if you are a dirt poor neet play the online versions and buy as many commons as you can and wait till they reprint the expensive ones you can't get for cheap.

Nekroz format, just saying

pot of desires is actually usable in most decks unlike toadally awesome
and people run 3 of them for some reason

ANT is the best storm deck in legacy now

its a bad move in most decks but people follow trends

i dont even use it in my troll banish deck

I told you, I play Magic. I'm better off this way. They killed like all of my favorite decks for good too. I can afford to play any game at a high level, but Magic rewards you for doing so by keeping some of those cards relevant. I have a nice collection of cards that I picked up for standard that are sitting at quadruple their initial value because of eternal formats/modern.

Also the ban list never touches anything new. It has recently consistently removed options available to deal with new degenerate combos. This, combined with power creep is causing a general decline in the quality of formats compared to the past.