Leo vapes, why don't you? I'm pretty sure president Obama vapes too

Leo vapes, why don't you? I'm pretty sure president Obama vapes too.

All my vape/b/ros get in here and vape with me mein niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_DRj6Wnkoch
youtube.com/watch?v=L_DRj6Wnkoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2DXJFV6Jqy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I vape, and I think you're a faggot for being proud of it.

I found the self-hating vapefag

You are correct. I'm just happy I don't blow through 2 packs of smokes a day now.

in the same boat user

I'm not really into all that vaping for show either. I do it for the nicotine without the thousands of burned chemicals.

I vape too and I think the people who are way too into it are fags. Kind of like stoners who do nothing but talk about weed

Right? And those Faggots who use 0mg of nicotine? It's like jacking off without cumming, there's no point!

RIGHT
>I am a cloud chaser
More like a dick chaser
I do this because it is relaxing and I don't smoke cigs now fucking plebs

Kek. I understand why they do it or whatever. It's just another subculture developing, like a common interest group, social community thing. Some of things they can do with the vapor is interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_DRj6Wnkoch

They'd be throwing up with the amount they vaped if they had nicotine in it doing this stuff. There's even competitions.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_DRj6Wnkoc

>fixed

exactly lol

Crowd out my vape because it's a prototype that I'm not allowed to show. But yeah, vape all day bruh heyuhai.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=2DXJFV6Jqy0

I hate all the hoopla about vaping, it's just smoking without the cancer. I do vape though, better than being a ciggy butt brain

>because it is relaxing

with diffrent kinds of cancer
FTFY

I saved that photo. Thank you for that.

Agreed. People like OP are what ruin it for everyone else

With vaping its the people that are cancer not the cigarettes

I vape too and I hate this fucking mouth fedora obsession people have "OH MAN LOOK AT MY NEW VAPE, THE E-JOOCE IS SO DELISH BRUH". Fucking end your existence.

I saw the actor for Xaro Xhoan Daxos from GoT vape too, similar model to what Leo's smoking there. It's a common thing, that size tank/model? I use a tiny one.

I vape if I'm with my friends and they're vaping but no way am I dropping $100+ on a mod