IT'S 2016 AND CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVES ARE STILL A THING LMAO

IT'S 2016 AND CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVES ARE STILL A THING LMAO

CHRISTIANITY IS A CULT MADE TO CONTROL WEAK MINDED RETARDS LIKE ALL YOU LOSERS

fUck, you're all pathetic still trying to take rights of others and MURDER people like LGBTQIAP because of fairy tales. Fucc y'all are pathetic

Global warming destroying the earth is a fairy tale.

It's not even fucking logical that a god exists. Let alone all the shit they claimed happened in the bible.

sauce?

dubs pf truth

>fUck, you're all pathetic

and yet you care enough about it to be a twat?

kek

Neat, now do one about Islam

Is this supposed to be b8 you're not even trying

And why do you give a fuck? Let's start there and we can follow up by letting you know that no one else does and that you are literally a faggot.

You know what? You're right. Christians to the lions.

Bible

>arguing with the word of God

Worked on you XD

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

Ah the Bible. My favorite peer reviewed scientific journal.

WTF does LGBTCR4P has to do with anything?

Also christians don't want to murder anyone, and if you believe that you're a fucking moron.

90% of Scientists agree with the Bible. Of course your Libtard propaganda never brings that up, does it?

>what are abortion doctors

Well I never!

Since almost every politician and probably most CEOs in America are Christian, I'd say they have no problem with death and destruction.

You made this post on Sup Forums first, and after you're failed 9 self-bumps you decided to try again here.

Fuck you're pathetic.

OK, idk about you but Christians fucking love murder are you kidding
hell, even my mom genuinely believes that muslims should be eliminated from planet earth and that atheists should be murdered as America needs to "take our country back by any means necessary."

>90% of Scientists
[citation needed]

atheists should be euthanazed out of mercy, due to extreme personality dysfunction and severe retardation

You're only helping me prove my point tbh

Only a fool would try to make such a stupid point, so you prove my post just by your existence

>IT'S 1816 AND WE'RE STILL BURNING WITCHES
Stop stating what year it is, God I hate that. It's almost always irrelevant.