What's the best episode of South Park?

What's the best episode of South Park?

which one's your favorite

The 300th episode. I think that was what it was.

I like the one when the kids swear, hahah :)

toilet paper
>what is it honey-OH MY GOD!
>chase after him with toilet paper? i-i'd look silly...
>did he stick an umbrella up your ass, officer barbrady?

Casa Bonita, maybe. That's the one that always comes to my mind right away, anyway. I could make a list of my favorites, but I'm tired right now. If this thread is here tomorrow, I'll do it.

the losing edge. quintessential south park right there

Volcano

That one where Stan sees shit in everything hit close to home.
Also, South Park is a shit show.

terrance and phillip in not without my anus. it's still hilarious to me remembering how pissed off people were. the average Sup Forums poster probably wasn't even born then though

Same, that's the one that comes to mind for me. Was it the same season as AWESOME-O and Raisins? Whatever season that was, it's my favourite

Old fag here. I remember. ... right after the Cartman cliffhanger. Brilliant

CELINE DION

Oh man, it would be awesome if I could watch the old seasons, but unfortunately I can't go back in time.

I'd say Scott Tenorman Must Die. I love how the whole episode's basically one long setup for the last two minutes or so.

you will still never get the same effect this episode had when it trolled the shit out everyone. you missed out, sorry bud. south park was a really big deal when it first started airing, it was the new show you had to be watching and everyone was watching it. the amount of anger this episode caused was incredible with people literally threatening death on trey parker and matt stone

More Crap tbqh
Bono kills me

Tweek vs. Craig, Spookyfish and Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus are my top 3.

just want to add that's not to say there aren't some clever moments in the episode itself. there's some really subtle humor in there like the canadian haiku

I was there and I don't remember anyone giving two fucks about it.
Stop trying so hard to look old (like if it was a good).

So many good ones. It might not be anyone else's, but Scott Tenorman is by far my fave