What was his expression throughout this scene meant to convey?

What was his expression throughout this scene meant to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
youtube.com/watch?v=J6DJZc526Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He realizes he's about to get fucked right in the pussy.

He knew they were all about to die and he was showing his true colors of fear.

Why didn't he let them go then?

he realized that Hillary Clinton was going to be the Democratic nominee at not him

>his hope and optimism, gone

>when you know you're going to feel the bern soon

Top kek

>oh yeah right there's dragon fire in the dungeon kek we're dead mergary lel xDDD time to visit the seven amirite

He realized that there might be someone who ACTUALLY doesnt give a shit about the gods. Prior to that scene he didnt think that it was possible, but after carefully thinking about what was going on he realized that fishface might have a point.

you can see the subtle transition from she's a fucked bitch to oh god i'm fucked.

Why did Bernie supporters identify with this guy again?

>I've made a terrible mistake

>tfw I single handedly destroyed Labour

>Hillary = Queen Cersei
>Bernie = High sparrow

Who's Trump? Tommen?

Euron

>I will build a great feltt, it will be wonderful. And I'll make the mainlanders pay for it, too
>When you look at our deals with the continent - it's embarrassing, they're beating us
>I will stick my yuuge salty cock in Daenerys, I'll make her dragons burn King's Landing and I'll say "you're fired"

>implying trump is tommen

>holy shit they're actually gonna vote to leave the EU

Bran.

>understands importance of wall
>sees coming danger everyone wants to ignore
>fat friend (Christie/Hodor) sacrifices himself to stop a threat

Jon Snow he's gotta protect his Wall.

How did nobody know about the giant vaults of explosives placed under key monuments around the city? Why were they still there? How did Margery realize that it was going to happen when Cersei was late?

>*record scratch*
>"Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this mess..."

>How did nobody know about the giant vaults of explosives placed under key monuments around the city
presumably the mad king killed almost anyone who knew about them, and Jaime killed the main alchemist before offing him

>Christie/Hodor sacrifices himself to stop a threat

Lost my shit, we love our high energy people don't we folks?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

I can't wait till your americuck elections are over so you can stop bringing up politics in every fucking thread on every fucking board.

>religious fanatic
>democratic nominee

Pick one.

It was at this moment that he realized that he fucked up.

Ascend old fire man

but the faith militant guy walked right to the vault, it's not like it was sealed off

>frame freeze
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

no but how many people go around the sewers, and the ones who do are probably vagrants and crazies

I saw a documentary about whole hobo underground cities in New York that no one really knew about

"this cant be happening im in charge here"

>How did nobody know about the giant vaults of explosives placed under key monuments around the city?
You really think the mad king went around telling everybody about it? Even Cersei didn't really know about it, she had just heard rumors and got Qyburn and his inner city kids to investigate it.
>Why were they still there?
I'm guessing because no one really knew about it and if they did they probably didn't know the exact avenues/tunnels to travel through to find it.
>How did Margery realize that it was going to happen when Cersei was late?
She didn't know that Cersei had wildfire, but she's known Cersei long enough to know that Cersei wouldn't just skip the trial for no reason since it would definitely lead her to be found guilty of her crimes.

reminder that you're posting on an American sunday morning cartoon image board and are free to go to your own country's webzone any time you want.

Fuck you Tommen XD

if the NYC sewers were filled with explosives 30 years ago we would find out

>when you let out a nasty fart and notice other people noticin the smell

>so this is the power of Deus ex machina
>woah

Ascend old fire man

Ascend old fire man

all I'm saying is it's not insane to think there are a couple thousand barrels of unknown content in some deep underground location without everyone knowing about them

The faith militant guy was being guided by a child who was trying to trap him there. It very well could have been sealed off prior to this event, and unsealed for this purpose.

>us ex machina
>>woah

It was established in Season 3 that the Mad King hid explosives everywhere in King's Landing, idiot

ascend old fire man

Trips checked

He was in shock

Dumb fucking trump poster

Dumb fucking cuck trump poster

ascend old fire man

Ramundo gettin uneasy

Its raymundo motherfucker

Takbir

Do you feel in charge?

he underestimated cersei's autism and willingness to murder everyone

ascend old fire man

>hello darkness my old friend

the fire rises

do you feel in charge?

"for you"

underrated

nobody gives a fuck, go back

what true colora

Uh you dont get to bring friends

Jonathan Pryce still wants you to buy an Infiniti

youtube.com/watch?v=J6DJZc526Qo

He went out like a total champion. Best character who literally did nothing wrong. (Seriously, he outsmarted everyone the whole way. The only reason Cercei rekt him was because she knew something he could never know.)

this scene had some good music
youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I

"what the FUCK have i done?"
"yall niggas dead"
"oh sh-

technically cersei is a cheater, he was thinking it was impossible to lose (and he was right). he didn't realize wildfire was an actual thing but no one could have.

>What was his expression throughout this scene meant to convey?

Did we start the fire?

he got overconfident

he actually looks handsome here no homo

>muh faith
>muh seven mothafucka

Good thing I'm burning this sept... WITH NO SURVIVORS

>write a character that outsmarts everyone in a clever way that resembles the first few seasons
>write a random macguffin so he is killed by a strong wimmin!

Ascend old fire man

>High Sparrow was literally the only person who was punishing degenerate highborns who were making the lowborn suffer

>fedora audience hoots and hollers in joy when Cersei the abortion having, honest man killing, incestual, piece of human shit kills people in the same way the Mad King did

I fucking hate everyone.

He will be in about 5 months, due to everyone outside of his internet cult hating his fucking guts.

Ascend old fire man.

May the Seven welcome you with open arms.

Ascend old fire man

Y̳̫͔̫̞͉͔ͩ̿ͨͧͤ̑ͭ̚͡Ơ̬̲͓̝̘̩̘̄ͪ͌̾͛͒ͅU̧̗ͫ́͘͢ ̾҉̖̠̳͢F̸̫̤̠̼̙̥̺̘͐̉̆̎ͥ͝Ȯ̼̫͕Ő̢͍͕͉͎̰̥̭̜̱̃͑ͮ̀́̚L͔͍̰̺̪̀ͤͤͫ́S̵̷͙̞̗͖̪͖̳̓͗̾ͯ,ͤ͐́̌̎ͤ͂͑҉҉̛͚͙̦̖̝̭͔̺̰ ̘̩͖̘͒̈ͥͭÝ̧̗̝̜͎͉̬ͤͯ̓͑̂͢͢Ỏ̫̲͚̱̗̯ͧ͆ͅṶ̵̴͔̟͍͔̭̥̲ͮͯ̒̒̅̓̿ ̒̿ͭ͟҉̘̟̤͕̭͉̦̙C̜̟͈̫̮͊̔̋A̹̤͓͂͗ͧ̓͒͌͜͡N̬̝̮̓͌̒͒̂ͪ̆͐N̖̪̘̎͒̅͢͡O̢̧̼̠̞̱̞̹̦̟ͫͮ̏͐̋́T̀͠҉̵͓͙̭͓͚͍ ̭̲̗̜̿̓̈́͛̄K̡͈͙͕̻̻̏ͦ̓̒́ͅÎ͖ͥ̾ͯL̅ͧ̌̒̍̚͏̘̳̺̼̙̞Ļ̳̫͍̼̘͉̺̞̅̋͆̈̏̾͘ ͆͌ͭ̐͗̍ͣ̐͏̖̯̼̦̘ͅM̴̥͚̯͓ͧ͐̕ͅE͚͓͙̅̀̉̊̽ͫͩ̈
̴͍̭̤͇͔̱̇̈́̂͂̀̆̓
̵̒ͣ̄̏̉ͧͦ̈͏̺̪͙̣͉̣W̛̫̯̪͍̣̼̖ͫ̊̂̾͐̎̓̀Ḧ̨̢̻̹̩̯̳̼̰̚Á̷̡͚̳̬̲͈̱̲̤͑ͦͯT̸͈̩͚̝͓͇͉̅̊̽ͯͥ̐̐͆ ̬̙ͭ̈̒ͮ̾̉ͥ͟͡I̙͖̫ͦS̛̪͙͋̒ͅ ̛̫̳̤͕̫͊͒̎ͤ͘͠D̨͉̥͈̰̣̮̫̱͇̑̎̋ͩ̏̇̐̀͢Ẹ̵̩̝̱̟̟̼͋̋ͅȦ̸̜̮͇̀̀ͩ̐͠D̀́ͪ̓҉̺̲̺̲̱̪̀ ̸̶̹͔̰̤͖̰̬͎ͪͪ́̀̓͋͡ͅM̷̾ͭ̈́͞҉͍̲̭̣͔̲A̟̥͚ͩ͑͋̅̀͠͝Y͗͒̇͡҉̠̖̘͈͎͇̪̰ ̡̭̺̣̩̃̆̽ͦͪͨ͐̇͌̕Ņ͍͇̞̑̌ͥͦE̙̩̝͓̟̬ͬ̀V̯̫̼̭ͮ̎͂ͣ̐͆̇̿͘͡E͉͓͍̪͊̌̔͋͂̊͌́̕͡R̶ͦͮ̌͢҉̺ ̶̞̟̳̼͉͌Dͦ͂ͤ̂̌̀̐̚͢͝҉̹̪̲̟̯I̵̡͙͓̱̪̣͓̻ͭ̑ͮͥ̂̈́̏͐ͅE̟̝̪̥̖͆̔̿̈́ͧ̇̓͟ͅ

Marg was way too cautious for my liking. What, in her mind, is the worse Cersei could do? Blow the sept up to smithereens? Doubtfully, honestly.

>He doesn't know that Trump went back on building "Da Wall" and his "Muslim ban".
>He doesn't know that Trump is a fraud and huckster.
It's sad to see people so willfully blinded by a con artist and demagogue.

Trump is the Prince that was promised

Maybe a bit when he didn't leave the place. But who can blame him. He's thinking, "What could she possibly do?" He didn't know that the fyre rises.

>>fedora audience hoots and hollers in joy when Cersei the abortion having, honest man killing, incestual, piece of human shit kills people in the same way the Mad King did

I refuse to believe people cersei did the right thing

you just can't be that retarded

T͕̤̝̞̣̜͚̪ͤ̑H̲͎̫̹̮̠͍̼̏͛͋͒̀͢͝Ę̱͓̯̳̿̚ ̶̩͕̠̝̳̼̙ͪ̈̄͌͂̈́̎͌F̠͇̗͖͛͗̂̊̋Į̛͈͎̳̟͚̙̒ͮͥ̔R͍̩̝̻͇̤̟̖ͧͫ̋̂ͭͤ́͛Ė̸̺̖̥͇̗͕͙ͫ̑͊ͩ̄͒̚͡ ̡͖̯̽̔̍̎͟R̛͙͌ͤͮ̃͐͑I̦͕̦̻̝̗̟ͦͬ̍͑̾ͭ̀͆Sͥ̍ͮͭ̌ͥͯ̇ͭ͏͔͔̲̤̤͍̞̺E̖͎̩͚͇͈̐̌S̸̶̗̫͎̱͙͕̝͇͐̇̍ͯ́͐̉

>̵̒ͣ̄̏̉ͧͦ̈͏̺̪͙̣͉̣W̛̫̯̪͍̣̼̖ͫ̊̂̾͐̎̓̀Ḧ̨̢̻̹̩̯̳̼̰̚Á̷̡͚̳̬̲͈̱̲̤͑ͦͯT̸͈̩͚̝͓͇͉̅̊̽ͯͥ̐̐͆ ̬̙ͭ̈̒ͮ̾̉ͥ͟͡I̙͖̫ͦS̛̪͙͋̒ͅ ̛̫̳̤͕̫͊͒̎ͤ͘͠D̨͉̥͈̰̣̮̫̱͇̑̎̋ͩ̏̇̐̀͢Ẹ̵̩̝̱̟̟̼͋̋ͅȦ̸̜̮͇̀̀ͩ̐͠D̀́ͪ̓҉̺̲̺̲̱̪̀ ̸̶̹͔̰̤͖̰̬͎ͪͪ́̀̓͋͡ͅM̷̾ͭ̈́͞҉͍̲̭̣͔̲A̟̥͚ͩ͑͋̅̀͠͝Y͗͒̇͡҉̠̖̘͈͎͇̪̰ ̡̭̺̣̩̃̆̽ͦͪͨ͐̇͌̕Ņ͍͇̞̑̌ͥͦE̙̩̝͓̟̬ͬ̀V̯̫̼̭ͮ̎͂ͣ̐͆̇̿͘͡E͉͓͍̪͊̌̔͋͂̊͌́̕͡R̶ͦͮ̌͢҉̺ ̶̞̟̳̼͉͌Dͦ͂ͤ̂̌̀̐̚͢͝҉̹̪̲̟̯I̵̡͙͓̱̪̣͓̻ͭ̑ͮͥ̂̈́̏͐ͅE̟̝̪̥̖͆̔̿̈́ͧ̇̓͟ͅ

funny you should mention the greyjoy line...

Ascend old fire man

I refuse to believe people thought* cersei did the right thing

>I've made a huge mistake
Alternately;
>This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

I really hope that this won't happen in canon (books), because is going to be pretty retarded all that development of the high sparrow and cersei's. Probably not, since Varys killed Pycelle and Kevan, not Cersei. And that faggot of tyrelle as far as we know is diying in Dragonstone. Let's just pray

i think we all know the show has ceased to be canon...

>Let's just pray
Fat ass has the same problem except it is worse with a million open plots (like Robs baby). It all needs to be wrapped up quick.

fucking poetry

bravo D&D

Ascend old fire man

>showing his true colors of fear.
He already admitted earlier to being afraid of death.
It's not like he made a secret out of how he isn't 100% pure. His entire schtick was that no one is perfect, and everyone needs to accept this.

>i think we all know the show has ceased to be canon...
The funny part here is fat ass can just steal whatever he wants from the writers without any thought and just say he told them what to do.