Im not going to ask /x/ because its mote biased

Im not going to ask /x/ because its mote biased.

But, do any of you actually believe in ghosts/paranotmal entities and shit?

Has anything concrete happened to you where it cant be explained.

I have a 2 stories that might be explained using logics, but nothing where a floating apparition tried raping me.

Ghost general thread.

I don't believe, but I'll still be the first to run if weird shit starts happening

No it's entirely in their minds

No

My parents and i used to live in a haunted apartment, apparently the guy who used to live there burned to death or something and he used to torture his kids. All the doors were only lockable form the outside, and all the chain locks were extremely high, almost touching the top of the doors. My mom used to hear crying at night, and we only lasted a month there.

Idk, I do believe my brother has been possessed though. Something fucking weird was happening. I'll share if you guys want the story.

Please share

Details please

gunna bump this thread

Wow neat.

Heres a greentext of my friends experience.
> friend is leaving this haunted 19century mansion
> feels like somethings watching him
> turns back to the mansion
> face staring out the window
> books it the fuck out of there

Tell it dog

Wow what a riveting story. Thanks for taking the precious time out of your day to spell out that grand epic tale for us user

He prolly just has autism, you dick.

Lol.
I mean theres not much detail other than that..

He prolly just has dick, you autism

fucker continue

I have a theory on many of these ghost stories:
Someone has a hobby of scaring the shit out of random people - with todays technology it's not terribly hard to make a house or place look like it's haunted.

:(

>before I was born (brother is 4 years older) my brother had an imaginary friend
>mom thought it was cute and it lasted for quite sometime until she thought that he was getting to old for an imaginary friend
>his bedroom window was being left open for like 3 nights straight when she knew closed it, and at that time he recently started screaming at the friend to go away
My parents and my aunt did some like christian prayer shit over my brother and I guessed he stopped seeing his imaginary friend

cont.

Continue what?
Dude saw a face and ran back to the car and left.
Went back never seen anything again..

Makes sense. They probably tape it and jerk off to it.

>be me
>be dreaming about the time i saw the spirit in my home (i was sitting in my bed reading a book before sleep when i feel a sudden cold chill overcomes the room, i glance at the door and see a 6ft+ grey figure travel past the opening. Gave me dark chills for days after the experience)
>wake up violently in the middle of my bed in an upright sitting position
ohmyfuckingshit.png
>physically paralyzed all i can do is scream in terror as i see the tall figure approaching me from the door
cantbreath.mp3
>heavenly room mate bursts through the door and i fall to my back on the bed as the room returns to normal

Thats my most bone chilling experience.... I cant explain what happened to me.

fast forward couple years and now I'm like 4, brother is 8
>we're playing on a trampoline outside
>we do that double bounce shit and my brother goes flying off (there was no net)
>he freezes in the middle of the air and slowly glides back on
>we run inside
I've even asked him if he remembers and he does too
>parents pray again, weird shit stops happening (or atleast I think it does, cant remember)
Few more years later, moved to a new house
>brother and I share a bedroom
>he consistantly tells me about his nightmares and how he has them everyday
>call bullshit and dont think much about it
>staying up late one night while he's asleep, and he starts coughing and gasping for air
>dont know what the fuck is happening so i look at him
>he finally wakes up and grabs a cross necklace and goes back to sleep

cont

Ooooh sheeeeit

Mental disorders are also quite a good explanation for most of them

Here's one:

>be me at my home alone
>picture jumps off wall and shatters
>mom calls me an hour later
>tell her about pic breakining
>"Oh my user - someones gonna die"
>wtf is she talking about?
>a few hours later she calls back
>"Your Uncle just died. Told ya so."

He wasn't sick. Just happened outta the blue.

>got more if you want

sleep paralysis and a half-awake state of mind
happens to some people, probably something's (or was) wrong with your sleeping hormones

Ever hear of sleep paralysis?

How's he now?

So you saw that thing while reading.
Then you woke up and the thing was coming after you?
Probably sleep paralysis but idk about seeing it when youre awake.
Thats scary dawg.
Howd your roomate banish it?

Nah. Most of it is psychological.
Sounds like a classic case of sleep paralysis to me.

perhaps thats a possibility, but i enjoy believing i was visited by something of another world. the property i live on was apart of an old village that got destroyed by a volcano. Up the street is a burial ground of the village.

Moar!

My brothers never slept walked in his life, but this is the last thing thats happened
>the next day he tells me what the dream was
>some demon shit was choking him in a dream, and he really couldn't breath
>call bullshit again, don't believe him
>few nights later, staying up once again while brother is fast asleep
>gets up and walks out of room, dont think too much of it, maybe he had to use the bathroom
>doesn't come back for another 20 minutes
>figure he wanted to sleep on the couch or something so i go to sleep too
>next day, brother tells me that he swears hes possessed
>says he was asleep, he felt something drag him out of his bed and brought him to the hallway
>told him that he got up last night, says he has no recollection of it
>he tells me he remembers he was laying on the hallway floor unable to move, and something opened the door and was walking towards him. like a dark mist/smoke but also in the shape of a human
>he couldn't move or talk, it walked up to him and then thats the last thing he remembered
>he thought it was a dream, but when he woke up on the hallway floor and the front door was wide open
We talked about what happened as a kid and that convinced me that he wasn't lying this time

Thats the last of whats happened, me and him have been out of touch recently so I don't know if anything else has happened from that point.

The other two have it down. Sleep paralysis is a pretty normal thing, dude.
Nothing weird or inexplicable about it.

when i saw it reading and when it woke me were on different days, im unsure if he banished it but as he burst into the room everything seemed to stop and return to normal ?

Where the fuck do you live

He's fine, completely normal. None of this has caused any problems as far as I know

My uncle is some kind of ghost hunter. He goes to peoples homes and make ghosts go away.
I think it is bullshit but he does tell some strange stories and the people he helps do say that things are much better after he has been there.
I think it is just psychology at play but it is very strange.

Trippy.

where would you recommend i go to get that checked out? The family doctor ?

Lol. Can you share a story or two?

Have you ever wondered that maybe your bait is just a way to cover up your brother who has autism

itd be awesome to prove what i had was a spiritual experience but i guess thats not possible without more evidence

So youre telling me you saw your brother levitate in mid fucking air? :O

New Zealand

Yeah I thought it was like a fake childhood memory type thing but he remembers it the same way I do

Just the usual stuff that people feel uncomfortable in certain areas and that small children can't fall asleep at night. Dogs that keep barking and freaking out. All these things stops when he has been visiting the home.
He said that he have had a connection with the spirit world since childhood but has tried to ignore it his whole life. Now he is like 65+ and went full Ghost busters

Thats some demonic shit user.

Try not to worry about it. Almost everybody experiences it at least once in their life. It wouldn't hurt to mention it to your doctor though.

Weird. Would be cool if he got eviscerated by specters

cheers for the advice user

If some of you have a house in Denmark and you wan't the spoopy ghosts to go away then contact
spøgelsegåvæk.dk

MIL loves her grandkids.
MIL gets so sick they send her home knowing she'll dies soon.
Bring her into our hose to be with kids on her final days.

>every night after dinner we go into living room to watch tv
>MIL sits alone on couch
>blanket on back always falls down

About a month later
>MIL has heart attack in living room and dies
>we get her back to her home in another State for burial
>we come back to our house
>for a week afterwards blanket falls down on couch after dinner
>wife & I are sitting in our chairs
>feels good man - she's still here

Another?

Ill post a story to keep the thread boompin
> friends and I partying on college campus
> decide to go to this abandoned insane asylum
> place is at the top of a hill secluded with a cemetery below
> it was also used to keep people with tuberculosis when it was spreading a lot a long time ago.
> go in through a window.
> weird kid daycare looking room
> light colors cartoons on the wall
> go down some stairs. To what I guess was the basement
> walking single file girls in the front guys in the back (they had the flashlight)
> Hear this little girl giggle behind us.
> turn to the last guy who was a negro in line. "You hear that dawg?"
>"YEA"
> he turns around little girl with her jaw taped up angerily staring at us
>"I aint dying like no pussy"
> charges full on at it
> all of my what.gif
>girl disappears
> huh?.jpg
> girls turn around after nigbro did his charge
> what happened
>"im not sure"
> Leave the place go back to dorms and smoke up

Yeap

Contact the fuck what?

fck man I wish I could believe such bullshit, life would be so much more interresting.

>July 4th
>doing fireworks with kids outside - having a blast
>everyone goes inside still giggling
Remember that bath that the pic fell off the wall?
>faucet turns on full blast outta nowhere
>Wife & I start squealing "Nana's here!"
>daughter (6 y/o) says she's been seeing her in the mirror
>The boy (16 y/o) says he's been seeing her in the living room when he comes down for a snack at night

Really fucking cool.

Wanna different one?

Fucking white kids, even when they have black friends they still use inappropriate language to describe them.

Yes please

Im pretty sure this one was just my imagination playing tricks on ke, but hell was it awful
>Home alone. Watching the first conjuring. The big bad ghost is a cunt named Bethsheeba who hanged herself i recon
>Mkay, great movie, shitting myself, but its time ti gi ti sleep
>Woke up in the middle of the night and right before my very eyes there were to feet dangling inront of my face as if someone hanged themselves in my room
>Freakout.jpg
>My half asleep mind makes thinks this was just a prank my retarded ass friends tried to play on me and i started to fall asleep again
>Just before i closed my eyes i had realized that there were no fucking friends in my room with me
>Freakoutagain.gif
>Scanned the room, shitting myself
>A real fucking figure right behind me...

How is that cool?
Thats scary as fuck.

> malevolent spirit thats going to murder your whole family
NANA! HUUUUG ME :D

Then what happened? :o
And lol dude there were feet hanging in front of you and you just went back to bed.
Id of jumped the fuck up

Any ghost "encounter" is completely psychological. Either they are mentally unstable or there was no stimulation and their brain made up something to stimulate it.

I have one but probably was just hallucinating because of lack of food and sleep.
>last day of high school exams. They're a big deal here so I stayed up studying for like a month and ate crappy food.
>fuck yeah it's over decide to go on a walk even though I was exhausted
>live in an area that's full of appartement buildings but there's rarely anyone on street for some reason.
>almost home take a shortcut, my eyes were barely open by then
>see one of those veiled in black Muslim lady with only her eyes showing walking on the other side of the street while pushing a stroller
>she's coming in my direction
>close enough to look in the stroller
>it's an ugly doll
>the lady is looking at me
>blink
>she disappeared
What's weird is that there's barely any Muslims in my area

No, but my father does. When I was a kid, he occasionally made comments about our house being haunted. I thought he was just fucking around, but a couple of decades later later, he's apparently got his own paranormal investigation business and everything.

I suspect he might have some schizophrenic relatives, since I've been flagged as at-risk for it over the last few years myself. We don't talk anymore though, and he was adopted, so fat chance of that.

Yeah, or their brain interpreted an ambiguous, but still mundane, situation as paranormal. Confirmation bias and such.

When I was younger I was more in touch with the other side. I guess I took it for granted. I could walk into some place and "felt" that someone died there and it was usually confirmed when I asked about it.

>be me
>interviewing to manager a restaurant that was converted from an old mansion that I knew nothing about
>sitting around table with Board of Directors
>they send some one upstairs to get paperwork for me
>one of them asks "What's taking Thomas so long?"
>I say "Maybe the ghost got him" jokingly
>THUD
>"What do you know about the ghost?"
>"Somethings here man. It's cool"
Hired.

Find out from later from member the story of Fletch.
Fletcher originally owned the place and was a rich guy who fucked his maid and she had a child who died there. As did Fletch.
Fletch was cool and like to play tricks on people.
He'd mess with the members - tapping them on the back, moving their drinks, knocking stuff over.

He also fucked with the employees - turning lights back on, spilling the mop bucket, etc.

And me. My office was in one of his old bedrooms. If he wanted me out he'd tap 3 times on the window. Tap tap tap - "In a minute Fletch I'm busy."
TAP TAP TAP - and I'd let him have the room.
One day my wife was in there doing some accounting and heard him.
>she noped the fuck outta there
I KEK'd at her about it because she went through that Nana stuff at home.

What did you lived on Freddy Krueger's house?

Yes

Woah u gunna die dawg

>do any of you actually believe in ghosts/paranotmal entities and shit?
no
>Has anything concrete happened to you where it cant be explained.
Of course it has, but that doesn't matter

This is what's wrong with this retarded mindset. "I don't know" means "I don't know".
"I don't know" does NOT mean "I know it was aliums for sure and anyone who disagrees is close minded"

this was like 3-4 years ago though