What does Sup Forums think about Australia?

What does Sup Forums think about Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3S2_cCyB24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aussies seem cool, seems like a shit continent tho

It's a safe country

I drove through fire to get home the other day, so yeh pretty safe

Shitposters

I love australia
Ps im a kiwi

fixed

Full of drunks, racists, Asians and idiots.
But at least it's not the usa

lame country without culture
j

No culture says the pussy from where?

Weak cunt faggot

as an australian I agree, unless sport counts as culture, but it doesn't really.

safe country in terms of terrorist threats and shootings, etc. All you have to worry about are natural disasters, but if you live in a safe area, its fine.

All is great in Australia until you have a Funnel Web spider burrow into your dickhole

I have always had a sneaking regard for the no nonsense attitude of Kiwis.I love AU

it is a shit continent. it really needs an inland sea. perhaps we could talk the british into doing some more nuclear tests, and they could carve one. big-ass channel leading west - there's nothing important there - and just let that ocean water flood on in. it'd provide more beaches, more fishing space, extra places for tourists to be eaten by sharks and it would irrigate the surrounding desert.

every film that comes from australia has to show bare male butt and sometimes they're even named after male ass; "mule".

it's like there's a conspiracy of some higher propaganda power that decides this because the continent is shaped like a butt.

we got fuckin' culture coming out of our asses, mate!

youtube.com/watch?v=t3S2_cCyB24

if your butt is shaped like that then you have serious problems, son.

check out this little bugger. he's been living in the passageway for about six months now, and seems to have no interest in dying any time soon.

Also it would kill off most of the inland taipans.

that's because at least 1/3rd of the population of New Zealand gets sent over to Australia on boats, where they apply for the dole, live here for six months and then go home rich. they should just build a bridge and line it with toll booths.

oh, we'd be very environmentally friendly. we'd fly drones overhead playing songs from Skyhook's first three albums, and that'd scare all the nakes out toward the edges. for an extra laugh we could scare them in the direction of Brisbane, where nobody would notice - they'd think they were lawyers.

I'd like to visit there sometime.
Top banter. People seem decent enough.
Want to see a kangaroo in the wild, and maybe try to fuck one. I guess I would have to drug it.
I'd like to see the great barrier reef, maybe do some scuba diving.

mate, you don't want to fuck a 'roo. their legs are sprung like a motorbike suspension and they can kick your balls clean off your crotch.

drugs.

might as well fuck yourself a manta ray while you're at it

post sluts
3429 here

Never met an Australian who wasn't boring as fuck. They'll dominate a conversation and drone on and on about the most dull tedious shit imaginable.
From movies and documentaries I've seen it seems to apply to all of them. Actors, athletes, lifeguards, pro surfers, politicians, wildlife experts, outdoorsmen. They all seem to be completely fucking dull and unengaging and after two minutes of chat you want to fucking kill yourself.

Maybe it's the accent

you'd have to take a fuckton of drugs to not notice that a roo had just kicked your balls into the Northern Territory.

from Tasmania.

>Never met an American who wasn't boring as fuck. They'll dominate a conversation and drone on and on about the most dull tedious shit imaginable.
>From movies and documentaries I've seen it seems to apply to all of them. Actors, athletes, lifeguards, pro surfers, politicians, wildlife experts, outdoorsmen. They all seem to be completely fucking dull and unengaging and after two minutes of chat you want to fucking kill yourself.

fypfy

i've noticed that amerifats think you're boring unless you're talking about america.

Americunts

Love to visit Australia
Seem like stand up people
Besides they like beer...win win