Why does Sup Forums prefer Android over IOS so much?

Why does Sup Forums prefer Android over IOS so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xBkDTYT6QI&t=416s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Apple is meme tech.

OP is a faggot

because its not as shitty as ios

cheaper

i like getting more stuff for my buck.

Poverty of not being able to afford a premium product.

Because Apple is expensive overpriced shit, and itunes is just plain shit?

because i don't like Tom's Cuck all up in my shizz

>be me
>have iPhone
>provided by employer
>don't give a shit as long as i can make and receive phone calls

:)

> Cuck

kek

How is your home made of stones?

iOS is a walled garden and Android is broken by design. Both should be dumped on the IT junkyard.

brick veneer

>premium
>calling a book worth $5 that sells fur $300 premium.
Apple literaly has a $300 book of pictures of apple products.

Android software is made to mess around in the file's
Apple you can't

Because I'm not a nigger

Well I'm browsing on my £850 Google pixel, so Apple poor fags can suck my more expensive and significantly better, in every way device :)

yes u are

Because Apple is shit. How come everytime those faggots release a new iphone, they use technology that Samsung was using last year and pretend its cutting edge?

so how is your 3310 going?

Because apple is a shit company that don't give a fuck about YOU as a consumer. Just google search Error 53.... Ok so they fixed that... Bascially apple intentionally bricked phones causing you to loose your data. Now look at Error 9.

Only fucking retards buy apple products.

This

because itunes.exe

>better in every way
Yeah until one update rolls out and totally fucks your device

Checked

Samsung
---->SD Card/IPhone expensive
---->No ITunes/i lost songs on synchronisation, need itunes and internet 4 activation. With Samsung i put the fuckin sd card drop songs pics on it in 5min, itunes is a 2hours job if i am at friends who didnt have.
----> The liberty/ but now i cant do screenshots with the s7 :(
----> easy system/ my girlfriend has a iphone and i hate it because that phone hasnt a back button or the fastmenue.
----> i can install all apps i want includes apps there arent in the store.
So i fixed a samsung problem i installed dolphin browser and flashplayer because the new from samsung was bad at first and 50% of vids doesnt play.

At last i want 2 say microsoft copies apple with his windows phone with i tunes and the bad app style. I had whatsapp 2 years later than apple or android. :(
Zune is shit like itunes.
WPhone is a cheap style of apple.
If Windows let us be free like android i think android whouldnt be big as they are. This is why i loved windows but they lie and copy apple since they exists. Bad that they whouldnt do the own way.

Greetings from Germany ;)

Neuschwuchtel....

Well I'll wait and see and whilst I do I'll enjoy the freedom of my superior device :)

Android has many varieties of phones for any class of consumer, whereas Apple only puts out one brand of phone that's largely inaccessible to lower-class consumers, as well as basement goblins.

The basic difference:

Android: The phone is yours.
IOS: your phone belongs to Apple.

You're a fucking retard

Why is it around a cringey poster

/thread

Steve Jobs is the dictator of Apple
Bill gates of Microsoft
Samsung?

Besides having no Sup Forums apps and webm's, apple doesn't even like apps that you show you the nudy pictures on Craigslist.
So, Apple sucks.
Also, Android has things like proper notifications, working keyboard, rooting, and tons of other shit

IOS users are usually fags but some are ok

Been looking at these.. currently on s7.. worth the price??
Only got s7 for vr

I mean i'd consider my equally priced samsung to be more premium

I have the Edge version. I think the edge isnt good, everytime i touch the sides without i want 2.

Every single month, android gets more optimised, well, touchwiz that is.

Have you seen the damn nougat? It's blazingly fucking fast. Look at the latest speed videos. Samsung galaxy s7 destroys the iphone 7 plus, and it's not even the original iphone 7.

Can't wait for the s8, things gonna be powerful as fuck with the new exynos chip, 6gb ram, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xBkDTYT6QI&t=416s

Rip iphone.

So similar for the price I'd people not say worth splashing out again, it's just the epic camera and unlimited free Google photo storage with the pixel that made this a winner for me.

Control. Retard

Clover