ETERNAL /got/ GENERAL

All hail the Mad Queen edition

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10598634
strawpoll.me/10598684
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

She seems pretty goddamn in control to me.

THE SPARROWS LIVE FOREVER

So...Arya managed to take down three Freys, infiltrate the Twins, and bake them into pies without anyone noticing?

BATTLE OF THE CRAZY BLONDE QUEENS CONFIRMED
GET HYPE

Episode 9 was incredible.

WHY WAS PYCELLE KILL!?

>Gillys baby is not a three year old
About time

KING IN THE NORTH

strawpoll.me/10598634
strawpoll.me/10598634
strawpoll.me/10598634

How was the episode tonight, lads?

Just have a quick question, how much time did you think have passed between the time Varys left and the time he arrived with Dorne/Reach fleets of ship to Mereen?

Was Margery's death and Cersei's victory a statement on women who accept and capitulate to the patriarchy and those who refuse to yield and fight it?

Reminder if you believe the actors and D&D about Sansa not trusting Jon and there being tension between them, you're retarded.

They're just making shit up to build anticipation.

cersei looked like a villain from a video game in that outfit

Is there a "fuck this thread I'm outta here" edit of Tommen's suicide yet?

SANSA MARRIES EURON

i mean she picked a pretty fucking hot chick. how hard would it be to sneak in and seduce a few lads?

Inside the episode and d&d confirms it will be Jon vs Sansa next season.

Also Varys has a Tardis now. See you next year!

>strawpoll.me/10598684

Who you got?

>strawpoll.me/10598684

Who you got?

>strawpoll.me/10598684

Who you got?

>strawpoll.me/10598684

Who you got?

>strawpoll.me/10598684

Who you got?

>strawpoll.me/10598684

Who you got?

>a TV show set in a fantasy universe is SUPPOSED to be exactly like real life

Pure autism. This whole board.

>Loras calling his one true love a pretender

Why did he do it, bros? I'm glad he burned.

WHEN

>tfw you will never get to write your Jewish propaganda about strong independent women ruling over pacified men on a widely acclaimed television show.

ALL HAIL, FATED QUEEN OF ASHES, BEARER OF NONE, FINAL HEIR BY HELLFIRE, LONG MAY SHE LIVE

Seeing Cersei btfo all her enemies and be crowned made me rock hard desu senpaitachi, long live the evil queen

>if you believe the showrunners and the actors about the direction of the show you're retarded

nice denial, kid

STANNIS CONFIRMED EVIL
DENIALFAGS BTFO

>retards asking how Cersei is suddenly next in line after Tommen

she's not. that's the point. they're no longer bothering with the Baratheon meme.

House Lannister declared themselves the ruling house

That shit was kino. Revenge the episode.

Written out for D&D fanfic.

Mega?

Upload?

Link?

>have her wear a scary black costume so we know she's a villain now

subtle D&D, subtle

Needs to be.

I love the outfit.

Mad Jon x Daenerys endgame vibes in the finale urgh

Somebody please explain to me how Cersei gets the throne after all of those people died.

I get why peasants would be powerless here, but all the noble houses know that Cersei just blew up the sept and they still have a coronation?

I'm actually saddest about Tommen and Margaery. Cersei is a fucking cunt holy shit. There was possibly no more evil character than post-trial Cersei. When did she become like this?
Margaery was amazing for as long as she lived. I'm so sorry she didn't get to live and be involved in future of 7K.

Lyanna's reveal about Jon reveal made me cry.

Cersi is a psycho bitch who irrationally hates people. She hasn't like him for a long time cause he did something shitty once but I honestly don't even remember what it was.

Also Qyburn didn't like him either so I'm sure he was more than happy to do it.

?

It's like the actors don't even know their own show. But it's likely they are lying about it to keep audiences guessing - like they did with Jon Snow's death.

someone post screen shot of thing hanging in library in oldtown

and robert strongs face

>because dragons and zombies exist literally anything can happen lmao

Didn't Robb send a letter legitimizing Jon as a Stark before he died?

What ever happened to that?

WHEN YOU'RE WITH THE FAITH YOU DON'T DIE

YOU MULTIPLY

>uses her maiden name, not even a baratheon anymore

What fucking claim to the throne does she have? Who the fuck would support her? This show has gone pants on head retarded

>Dany has never met Varys
Are you fucking serious D&D? Whats the point of this?

She looked awesome in it tho

What was robert strong gonna do to septa unella?

Wow this bitch made out to be a helen of troy is a complete 2/10

SO WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED AT THE TWINS??

So Jaime leaves the Riverlands with the Freys, though not without disdain... but in the coming days after the Lannister army leaves Arya makes her way to the Twins and assassinates Walder and his sons.

What the hell will happen in the Riverlands? That's basically wiping out the Frey line with one fell swoop, and the Tullys are also functionally non-existant in the region too. Who will hold basically one of the seven kingdoms?? Seems like a point a lot of people overlooked

Cercei has been BTFO countless times and will be BTFO again.

It is essential to have a female be the "mother" of Dragons.

No agenda is being pushed here, especially with tits still being shown and literal rape happening despite all the backlash you autist

>mfw margefags btfo
enjoy your dead waifu

>Everyone is dead...

>Strolls up to the throne, its mine? WTF?

zombie rape

Northerners and Vale likely have no clue what just happened

the other three are actually coming to fuck her up so

after thinking about it I want to say because he knew about the wyldfyre and would have been the only one to have ratted her out? is that a bad theory?

White walkers secret weapon to fight dragons WHEN

No lie I think Dany is really gonna like Arya

jon: im king

sansa: no fuck you im queen

bran: this is fucking gay and retarded

>but all the noble houses know that Cersei just blew up the sept and they still have a coronation?

Well who would they rally around to oppose her?

The sneks in Dorne? Olenna Tyrell?

Don't forget that she is either carrying faces in her backpack or she killed an innocent person and managed to do the whole procedure necessary to remove the face, with the materials and preparation being available.

>tfw i will never get to play him on GoT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT FAIR

So who are we supposed to root for now, Cersei?

how did smirkfu and high sparrow know about the wildfire? or did they even

WILL DANY MARRY HIM?

But what possible legitimacy do they have? Why would ANY of the 7 kingdoms (besides the Lannister's obviously) accept her commands? Realistically she has absolutely no power over anything outside of King's Landing.

I think the worst thing about this shit is that it means Egg isn't important for the story in the books. Shame. It really sounded like Aegon was going to be a superb ruler and antagonist.

>no one else to lead them
>She could have more fire bombs planted
>Plot Armor Zombie Mountain
>Lannister, so the retards think she has a right to it

You gonna be the no name Count going "excuse me Cersei,I believe that the results of his coronation is suspect"? You'd be dead ASAP

How can Cersei be queen?

Isn't the monarchy in GoT male-preference primogeniture?

>the only men left alive are two eunichs, a cripple, a dwarf, a sister-fucker, and Jon Snow

>thanks for reviving me now gtfo cause some old guy doesn't like you killing a girl 2 years from death due to lizardrockaids

ok that's what i thought just wanted to make sure. Cersei is based as fuck

They didn't lie about Jon's death.
They said he was dead. He was dead.

BRUH I FUCKIN WANT HER TO WIN

Why do people fucking love this episode again?

Nothing makes any fucking sense...

if it hasn't turned up now it's probably been destroyed or lost

>g**

stop using this as an insult please thank you

Are we supposed to root for any of the women left on this show?

No one cares about Cersei being crowned queen.

Reach and Dorne have declared for Dany and the North is with Jon, for them Cersei is just a crazy bitch who thinks she's queen.

Pycelle watched over the wildfyre you mongs

if they let Pycelle live he would have realized that they placed it under the septon and had warned the others

What if there is more than one Varys?

Based Edmure, of course!

HE IS THE WHITE WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUBZ FOR THE LORD OF LIGHT

Cut from the show

>Bran wargs into one of the dragons and burns everything to the ground

>Just finished

You know, you can read spoilers and think you have a good idea of what's going to happen, but they don't really convey the full visual imagery. Cersei went full supervillain.

>Cercei has been BTFO countless times and will be BTFO again.
>It is essential to have a female be the "mother" of Dragons.
>No agenda is being pushed here, especially with tits still being shown and literal rape happening despite all the backlash you autist

Hello HBO

Jaime or anyone male Northerner

varys was supposed to kill kevan and pycelle in the small council room

I'm not one to care about female character but holy fuck I love Cersei here.

She is absolutely amazing. I cringe when Dany comes on but THIS is a real powerful female.

Oh, and CIA

>this girl literally has a list of people to kill, traveled across a continent to learn how to kill them, went blind, nearly died, all to prepare for killing them
>thinking she won't remember to bring a scalpel with her to get some faces

She's like batman now, dude. Give her ample prep time and she's unbeatable.

>short hair loras qt as fuck
>more gay sex screen time with him
>dies
i dont even

Qyburn despises all of the maesters except for Marwyn (the only other maester with an appetite for mystery), especially Pycelle who he views to be the embodiment of everything wrong with the maesters.

Qyburn studied exotic necromancy likely originating from beyond the Five Forts and was expelled from the Citadel because of it.