Is it even possible to find a girl with good taste in music? I'm starting to give up at this point

Is it even possible to find a girl with good taste in music? I'm starting to give up at this point.

No

Yes.

Problem is that those girls are fucking crazy.

This

no
btw i don't know why all of you want that, i've known girls with the same taste that mine and they're all crazy and insufferable

yes* sorry

ftfy

you can but you don't want to

You can, but you'll have to accept nerdy and fat girls
>Reminder that normie and cute girls always have a terrible taste

Successful and attractive women only listen to music to increase their social power. Women who listen to music for enjoyment like men do will obviously be unsuccessful (fat, crazy, etc).

Definitely. Every girl I've had a serious relationship with had great taste. They varied in looks and personality but were all depressed. I think it's possible to find one that isn't depressed, I just happen to find sad girls alluring.

yeah you just have to find a girl who dated a guy with good taste in music because most women are warped reflections of the men they deemed worthy enough to enter their vagina

Successful and attractive men only listen to music to increase their social power. Men who listen to music for enjoyment will obviously be unsuccessful (fat, crazy, etc).

How is that a problem? My only chance is with damaged crazy girls anyways

the ambient mysogyny on this website never fails to amaze me

yup, it's ridiculous

its not misogyny

>yeah you just have to find a girl who dated a guy with good taste in music because most women are warped reflections of the men they deemed worthy enough to enter their vagina

This is the correct answer. I've never met a girl with good taste in music who found it on her own.

Thought I found an ugly one who qualified, then realised """she""" was a trannie

>meet a girl whos into cocteau twins and frank zappa
>is in a poly relationship with a 43 yr old guy and was trying to make me bf number 2
everytime

most men have shit taste in music as well, it's not a matter of gender

>disregarding women and pretending they aren't equal to man isn't mysogyny
What is it then ?

inb4 : THESE ARE FACT !!

Go back to your basement to masturbate on your sister's underwear

This.

>getting trigged by kids on Sup Forums
why not call out the blatant racism and homophobia also? or what about the culture appropriation
calling couple kids on mu misogynist is low hanging fruit
go harass the fucktards who make women sleep with them for a raise

>why not call out the blatant racism and homophobia also? or what about the culture appropriation
this thread isn't about that though

it is faggot.

> I've never met a girl with good taste in music who found it on her own.

Actually posting that on a imageobard whose purpose is to talk about music and let people male you discover new stuff

Let me guess : you're a fatass beta-male in a 5year relationship with his fedora ?

It is, but there is high chance she is pretty damaged too

explain how

thats true. but i don't want to fuck men and spend time with them naked in bed while listening to tunes.

>this thread isn't about that though
Like user say just below. And I also denonce it. And don't worry, the fucktards you mention are also part of the list

Well why not?

i said the word faggot . cmon m8 time to punish me

>frogposting
>tfw no post-avant jazzcore loving gf
hmmm

>post-avant jazzcore loving gf
Look at mr. popular tunes of modern era feelposter wallowing

Who cares? I just want a girlfriend, I'll worry about giving her good taste later. My last girlfriend had above average taste in music but she was also pretty stubborn and picky and didn't like the vast majority of the stuff I shared with her.

what a shitty question
fuck u and your "good taste"

You need to chill son. I'm sjw as they come, and even I can tell it's just jokes.

girls will use their emotional instability to drag you down. guys will ball theirs up until they commit suicide. overall it's much easier to be female and mentally unstable, just as it's much easier to do anything as a female except become a CEO

is this some sort of gay sub/dom fantasy. can i watch

hey Vanessa and/or beta Poindexter

yes she likes hardcore post punk drone mostly but is open for anything... she won't give the time of day tho while this other normie girl who likes tiesto and all that garbage won't stop talking to me

maybe it's you that has bad taste, op

what do you listen to

>implying that y'all aren't just as if not more fucked than the daddy issues girls that wasted their time listening to obscure shit they found on the internet.

Maybe you have bad taste, mate.

Who gives a fuck. I just want someone

came here to post this

you're better off with a girl with a generic taste in music that's open to whatever you like

women with taste in anything considered traditionally male-oriented are insane and unstable

oh god its really not though. so many of these guys actually believe this stuff. this thread is r9k-tier in terms of insecurity and misogyny

>>>/tumblr/

This is not your safe space cunt.

those literally are facts

that's true. but there are still significantly more men with greater tastes than women

can confirm
Found a girl who had the exact taste as me back then. She had some big tits but she's a literal psycho. Still messages me now, It's creepy.