youtube.com/watch?v=9hB9bRQlXz4
youtube.com/watch?v=WSwj-TdaK2w
youtube.com/watch?v=ylazZiYHWXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How cute are the girls in funland?

why are you not in sauna?

"Girls"
I was in sauna 2 hours ago

You jumped into the hole in the frozen lake afterwards, right?

That's required

Where are the welfare

hi where can i live where da finnish women at n where da welfare at

When are you coming back to bed?

I did take a cold shower afterwards to simulate frozen lake

In kela's office
Right here compadre
In the morning

homo

Enpä oo
Ainakaan pahasti

>Why am I an effeminate, weak and domesticated male?
Youre a beta loser
>Also why does the janny never ban the slovenian poster with his goodnight threads and why does the mexican "would I pass as a local" threads stay up till archived
These autistic and shitty threads are everyhing this board has to offer after finnish and swedish autism

sup äijä,
what about a crunchy megapussi?

are you lonely tonight?

What do Finns think of this book?

amazon.com/How-Marry-Finnish-Girl-Everything-ebook/dp/B006GB4LOS

What do you think about Poland?

why do you drink so much? and why do argies and chilis post animes so much?

Is the Kalevala worth reading?
Did you read the Kalevala in school?
Is it still widely known in Finland?

What's the deal with Finland-Swedes?

Where can I found some pussi tonight äijä
I'm lonely every night :(
((Schwartzmann))
Why the fuck would any other than a finn make such a book? Nice idea but... ((black hands groping finnish woman))

Mini-Russia and tons of wasps all summers

uncountable amount of megapussi on Aland, i've seen it

Poles are okay, like 20 of them lived in my block as they were working in nearby nuclear plant construction side. They just left their beer cans in our sauna
We have nothing to do here but drink. Those latinas on the othet hand dont have anything else to do than post anime since they cant even afford alcohol

is it gay to get an erection while being drunk, naked, sweaty in a sauna with only male finns?

>((Schwartzmann))
>Why the fuck would any other than a finn make such a book? Nice idea but... ((black hands groping finnish woman))

spot on. I agree. Sucks for you guys that such a thing exists though. The (((author))) isn't even black.

we're here to keep you company so that you'll be a wee bit less lonely hopefully

You're not going to get an erection in that setting
t.eri

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=h4kBcm-ls8Y

Honest opinion about Swedes?

nah don't fucking encourage him
tell him to kill himself.

you should stop drinking, you'll feel better for it

How do you know?

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=9hB9bRQlXz4

Is it true you people eat rotten sheep heads?

I've never got and neither has anyone I know

why aren't you also drunk and lonely fin#2

Not even when you have an extremely attractive person?

Is this different from anyone else in Finland right now?

mfw lidl started to expand into LA, so i can finally listen to this when i head there one of these days

no, thats the crazy southeners, here in the north we eat reindeer everything

>Is the Kalevala worth reading?
actually yes
>Did you read the Kalevala in school?
sure, we study it in primary school
>Is it still widely known in Finland?
literally everyone knows it and what it is about
>What's the deal with Finland-Swedes?
swedish speaking meme finns who own a boat, mercedes benz and stocks, who look down their noses at finns while they wear pink shirts with beige pants. pic related is your average cai göran

Tell me lots about Åland.

I met a band from there who came to the US. They were really cool when I talked to a couple of the members at the party. They were so impressed that I knew (from Finns here on Sup Forums) about that locally famous potato chip factory.

I expressed interest in the region and they said for me to come out and visit sometime. Sounds fun and all, but you know...flying isn't cheap

If I ever go, what month/time of year is best? I hear bugs are really bad in the (early?) summer

I know they speak Swedish, but are Ålanders unique or are they basically just island Swedes?

Bro tier I guess. Even though I think Finland is too "unique" to actually have any brother nations, we still were basically the same country few hundred years ago.

youre actually okay, youre closest to our mindset after estonians

some finns are probably sleeping

I dont know literally anything about åland. Back in 2006 they sold snus and cheap videogames but thats all I know. If you go there do it in summer tho because I guess its as green and flowery in there as it is in continental finland

>Ålanders unique or are they basically just island Swedes?

The Finland-Swedes are unique in the sense that they're both culturally and genetically in-between Finns and Swedes.

They're like 3% of our population nowadays though, but I think preserving their rights is important.

It's nice island with cool archipelago. Turku is near Åland and it's amazing place in summer, it is easily accessible by cruisers that go everyday Turku-Åland-Stockholm -route.

I spent few days in Åland last summer, lot's of mosquitoes and you won't survive with Finnish. Very boring place imo. But they make good beer.

>is it gay to get an erection while being drunk, naked, sweaty in a sauna with only male finns?
Yes, thats gayer than fucking a guy, in finland

are you still drinking right now?

i've been to Åland in late summer and it is truly a wonderful place. i really felt in love with the people and these islands. i cannot remember that bugs were a big problem.
you will be surprised if you go. The soil is red like the Mars and Ålanders seem to love Burgers and there are many american vintage cars.

Aland is basically the cradle of whiteness

The best Island on earth desu

they have worlds best national anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=WSwj-TdaK2w

sweet dreams, funland :3

even more

>If you go there, do it in summer
yeah, I think that's the best choice, since they probably have the weakest winters in all of Finland from my guess (being in the southwest and all)

So Ålanders are lumped into the Fennoswede ethnic group, and are not considered at all separate? I thought they were much closer to being Swedes.

>Very boring place imo.
I'm not expecting big cities or exciting historical sites or anything. But I envision the place to be nice for casual boating/kayaking, fishing, sauna and just general relaxing.
And of course drinking. Apparently they get exceptionally drunk, even though there's only one club on the main island. So they told me, anyways.

They were incredibly nice and so surprised that anyone had even heard about Åland, let alone knew the flag, it's location on a map, it being Swedish speaking but belonging to Finland due to the League of Nations, etc.
>the soil is red like Mars
Neat. Is a lot of iron or copper present in the soil or something?
>bugs not a problem
What month did you go? In the woods up here, the bugs are a problem in the early summer but not in the late summer.

I'm not one to really care about muh whiteness (the region I'm from where they visited is >95% white so I don't have a shortage of seeing white people daily). However, that said, at least 2 of the band members were REALLY blonde.

btw it's an archipelago (the biggest in the world by number of islands at over 8000), not just a single island.

very peaceful.

what do you think about el piRATA?

i am sorry, but you are wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=ylazZiYHWXo

are you home alone/why not invite a pal over

What do you like the most about finland when it comes to social life?

How hard is it to make friends with finns in your experience?

muy majo

its 3 am in here, I was in a pub with my friend earlier tonight but since I ended up home from there I thought its best to shitpost in Sup Forums

island hopping is great fun. there are many small ferries commuting between the islands. you'll need a tent, of course.
alcohol is very, very, VERY expensive there, so is tobacco.
if i remember right i been there in august.
renting a bike is a good and cheap way to get to know at least Fasta Åland. don't make the same mistake i did and rent a bike with just one gear, because it's cheaper.

>What do you like the most about finland when it comes to social life?
What do you even mean

>How hard is it to make friends with finns in your experience?
Not hard at all, we actually come along with all kinds of people despite the memes. Any color or religion even shit tier muslims can make friends with the average finn

Aren't you afraid Pyhäjoki might become another Chernobyl?

>Any color or religion even shit tier muslims can make friends with the average finn

FINLAND
YES

5/5 even its a stolen commie civil war song

delete
THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT
I just want to be friendly to the monkeyzilian

>everything from yle
Thats our huffington posts and most of those are literal fake news

have you guys ever met a foreigner who speaks at least acceptable finnish?
i imagine becoming fluent in finnish is one of the hardest things

This meme is so fucking autistic, doesn't matter who it's applied to.

Of course there are higher prevalence of shit tier people among muslims (or non-whites in general) but that doesn't mean you can't be bros with some of them.

A turk in my school actually speaks really good finnish and when he doesnt understand something he asks us. A god tier guy and at least he at least has learnt finnish
maybe cause hes our mongol bro

How did Finland manage to do this?

>What do you even mean

I was talking about social life, what do you like the most about the finns in general when it comes to human interaction

I asked you about how hard it is to make friends with finns because most finns on Sup Forums seem like they're not prone to lasting interactions judging by the stories we get to read every now and then in the threads they generally post

I thought that was just a particular trait of finnish posters in this place, but then I came across those "finnish nightmares" cartoons and I thought it could be a real problem beyond Sup Forums.

I'm not trying to be intrusive btw, just curious.

>alcohol is very, very, VERY expensive there, so is tobacco.

Wow, this is surprising. I don't know the details, but I thought the passenger ships ("booze cruises") that go from Finland to Stockholm always stop in Åland to take advantage of the tax free status.
Anyways, it doesn't apply much to me. I am not a heavy drinker, and if I want some I can just stock up at the duty free at the airport.

Tell me more about island hopping. What do you do when you get off of the small ferry that took you from one island to another one. Fish and camp out for the night and enjoy the view? I imagine some of them have cottages built on them - kinda like how the norwegians do.

>august
so, late summer. noted.

>don't rent a bike with just one gear
Why? is that island really hilly or is the terrain bad?
How many days did you need to explore Fasta?

>I was talking about social life, what do you like the most about the finns in general when it comes to human interaction
Honesty and actual friendship, we arent superficial at all and when we make friends with someone we really are trustworthy to them. even this sounds cringy normie shit to other finns but its this

Do you wanna taste my ass?

are you a hot latina

do you think finns are better looking than other countries

objectively yes

How old are you? Are you single?

i'm homo

dang

are your friends good looking?

If someone asked me how many people I have told on the internet to commit suicide I'd answer "How many breads have you eaten?"
t. ebin jojo reference

15 in gay relationship
pic related is mr gay finland 2017, a 15 years old guy called Tuure Boelius
someone end us please

it's probably a trend. like how when I was younger goth, punk, and emo was a thing.

those were much better than the trend of open faggotry mind you.

The booze cruisers are awesome. You'll get to know many great Swedes and Finns from all ages having fun drinking a lot of beer. I thought one beer crate would have been enough for my seven days stay, but it wasn't.
> heavy drinker
Alanders are, I remember a very beautiful girl forcing me to drink from her cheap-vodka hip flask.
>Fish and camp
Yes, exactly. You'll check first when the ferry will go the day you want to leave. Then you start to explore the island, if you have luck you meet kind people there, having a BBQ with you or inviting you to stay in their cottage. Or you just camp on the beach, make yourself a beautiful fire at night, get high and/or drunk.
The island is hilly, yes. Not heavily, but to hilly for just one gear.

depends on your definition, i would say finns have a pretty lax understanding of what qualifies as "acceptable" since we grow up being taught that finnish is impossible for foreigners and so irrelevant nobody will ever learn it, so any foreigner speaking it is novelty and not subject to that much scrutiny beyond it being understandable. and even the average somalian reaches that level, i had to talk to a lot of them in my previous job.

I've had a Finnish exchange student in class, he was a funny guy. His name was Aapo (or was it Aapoo?),.... Is Aapo a common name in Finland?

only Aapo I know is a retarded autist
Its common name amongst late 90's kinds

>acceptable finnish
Acceptable as in you can understand what he says? all the time.

Acceptable as in you'd mistake him for a local? Never. You can always tell a foreigner who didn't learn finnish before the age of 5 no matter how hard he has trained.

Magic

ever heard of forest wizards

Why do people say that Finns need to much personal space? Look how close they stand to each other. Myth debunked.

The space between finns is normal in northern europe, amerifat cant understand it tho as americans cant fit into one bustop without touching each other

But my Aapo is late 80s, so he might be avant-garde.

Learning Finish sounds like a great challenge to myself 2bh
It seems there are only few languages suitably to translate Finnish literature into, German might be one of them. Can you recommend (contemporary) Finnish literature?

Please post "finn" 1 to 4