Hey /b Quick question, im 21 but for whatever reason I find girls around the age 15-18 the most attractive...

Hey /b Quick question, im 21 but for whatever reason I find girls around the age 15-18 the most attractive. My question is am I somewhat normal for this or am I borderline pedo?

Pedo

You're pedo. Police will take you. Nigger fuck you in prison. It's over OP. It's done.

P E D O
E
D
O

completely normal, that's the best age to get pregnant, we're programmed to be attracted to females in that age. Besides, I think that girls between 15-18 are that perfect mix of innocence and curiosity, which is sexy af

op there are first-world countries where the age of consent is 15 retard

Ya, but I live in a country where that's considered fucked up, ya know?

Probably because you can't get a woman you're own age. You need that innocence and curiosity because they don't know any better than to stay away from your beta ass.

I think the innocence is what im attracted to more than anything.

Mad bois kek. Denial kek

No, I have a stable income at my age and im not bad looking for a faggot who goes on /b still.

it is completely natural to be attracted to women that have gone through puberty.
if you start to get attracted to girls that havent started puberty (age 10 or lower) it's time to worry.

Not technically pedophilia. Just google it to get the technical definition of the disorder. The age of consent varies from 16-18 depending on your state (if you're in the US). Go for it.

thats called being a normal human male user

Not saying theres any that age im talking to, just in my mind acknowledging that they're attractive.

Nah, nothing that young. I'll start to worry about the whole age thing in like 5 years or so if I still find that age group attractive.

teens are the best

Ya, I know other guys my age and older look at girls around that age, jusk wanted to hear the opinion of others.

I would just be careful. Like others have said, it depends on your country. I think it's normal to find women attractive after puberty.

If you ever actually do anything just be aware of your local legislature. I'm 20 dating a 17 year old, we met when I was 18 and she was 16. Technically the relationship/sex has been legal the whole time where I live.

Ya, I feel you. Im not going after any that age, I just started to notice that they're attractive.

Gotcha, thanks for the info user.