Why is a 13 year old a chauffeur

That's not a cameltoe, that's a fucking mooseknuckle

BASED JAVIER
my dad started working on the rice fields at 4 years old

Scientology.

That's a 42 year old mexican male

>fit figure

mad science running amok?

Just how many lemon slices did she put in that bottle?

> She's in fantastic shape

I guess a rectangle is a shape

>shes doing the lemon maple syrup "cleanse"

fucking women and their shit tier logic. jesus christ.

Juan's face is priceless, unfortunately he has to go back

fug XDDD

it's hilarious she's forced into the terrible high waist trend to make her already terrible body look even worse

>women

>dannyboytbh memes in real life too

based

if you wouldn't eat that pussy you're literally a homo

Aziz Ansari looks pretty tall in that pic

shortly after this picture began to make surface online, chloe hired an assassination squad to wipe out that bean's entire village back home and mailed pictures of the carnage to him and managed to make it arrive on the same day that his notice of deportation, which she also orchestrated

Well, OP, sometimes when you have to support your mom and 7 siblings, you take the shittiest jobs no one else wants in order to make some kind of money.

Id bury my face in dat puss

FRIDGE
R
I
D
G
E

I-wh....how is her cameltoe like a foot long?

>spurdo
that is Gondola

>pierced napples

no it's not. she's shaped like a fridge. not to mention she can't even dress herself properly (spandex like that isn't supposed to be worn up past your naval)

I can't help but notice her ribcage protruding in this photo. Does that mean she's sucking it in?

I recognize that gay blowjob

she can diet all she wants but her body's natural shape is wide.

she looked normal before her growth spurt kicked in. head to body ratio but not that it has kicked in... shes just wide even at low bodyfat

That pussy looks like it could eat you instead

>dat illfitting waistcoat and trousers

just fuck my tailoring up senpai

When a cow and a pig love each other very much...

looks like a valet. he might be 16 little beaners age weird

does her boss tell her to write puff pieces playing up celebrities or does she do it out of celeb worship? what's that websites agenda for idolizing celebrities? do they get kickbacks from certain sponsors or something?

#rekt

I won't lie I still would. I have a general idea of what I'd be getting into and I'm okay with it. I might would even be pleasantly surprised.

I'd impregnate her.

>JUST

Seriously though she needs to custom tailor her clothing. Either that or start shopping in the men's section for tops and jackets.

They just need a bunch of pages to keep their readership clicking through all their bullshit, thus generating ad revenue. And on at least one site like this I've seen they tell you where you can buy the outfit the celebrity is wearing.

lol chloe was never good

and she has man hands, ew

>naval
Comfy troññed

My ribcage portrudes all the time, unless I get it cut off with surgery

I knew a girl who had a similar build to that.

She had some kind of hormonal imbalance because of some health issues. She was on a bunch of meds to manually get that shit to natural levels, but it still kinda affected her development.

I want to lick her pierce nippals
I want to sniff her stinky puzzy
I want to ride her penguin body

>based Juan is so used to seeing Hispanic teenagers already fully developed in high school and has no patience for this white slag whore, expressing his disgust visually despite potentially threatening his job by insulting a customer

And Trump wants to deport this awesome guy?

That cunt has man hands. Jesus Christ.

You've convinced me.
I'm voting Hillary.
That kid(?)/man(?) deserves a medal.

she's trans

>mexican slave boy looks on at disgusting white women.jpg

this kills the paco.

>Pero qué Mierda es Eso?

She has so many lemons in that bottle, I'm surprised she isn't Renee Zellweger.

They got the next best thing to impregnate since you weren't available.

She has a terrible body, yet cute face. I still want to fuck her till she can't walk. Why is this? I can't explain it

is pallates a mexican food? pls stop eating so many pallates

Oh wow a nigger that wants to fuck a fat white girl? What a rarity.

ayy lmao

solid like a rock