If Lex Luthor were a real person and would candidate in the US Presidential Election, would Sup Forums vote for him?

If Lex Luthor were a real person and would candidate in the US Presidential Election, would Sup Forums vote for him?
Why?

I'd vote for him.
I mean he's quite handsome.

Bump

Will he build a wall?

I mean, they voted for Trump...
Basically the same thing...

A space-wall for Space-Mexicans

No because when he became president, the Justice Lords killed him and took over and everything sucked.

If it was just Lex, yes. If it was Lex and the entire DC universe existed as well, no.

>If Lex Luthor were a real person

his name would have been Killary Clinton

>Does not understand Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor would be a republican

>rich white male
>hates aliens

Bump

I think Lex Luthor would run on a very centrist platform, appealing to both parties and the disenfranchised middle men. Yeah he's a rich white man who hates aliens, but he's also very pluralist, globalist, and utterly lacks patriotism or nationalism.

if we are talking the old school lex luthor, from the Christopher reeeves movies I would. He was funny, wealthy, smart business man, a true man of the world who had good taste and he was a visionary.

Not the Lex from BvS, he was more of an autistic riddler. Don't know about any tv versions of him cause I don't watch that shit.

>if we are talking the old school lex luthor, from the Christopher reeeves movies I would. He was funny, wealthy, smart business man, a true man of the world who had good taste and he was a visionary.
I'd vote for the modern comic book Lex Luthor, because he actually IS all those things you jokingly say oldschool lex luthor was. Of course, he's also a sociopath, but nobody's perfect.

I wish I could lick his perfect bald head

Luthor is actually smart though

Nobody talks about the kike who looks like he lost his mommy in the mall

I feel somewhat bad for Eisenburg (sp?). The guy is a good actor (the social network). Im guessing based off the rest of the movie it was both the direction and the shitty writing that broke that portrayal of Lex.

Maybe even the same thing with suicide squad and the joker. Leto is a fucking great actor. But...just wow. Shitty writing, production company meddling with the script, idk. it just didn't work. The only thing about leto's joker that I DID like was how everyone was legit fucking scared of him. Other than that it was fail, I don't blame leto though

The problem with BvS lex is that the director fucking wanted him to be the joker. Chaos, random actions, nonsensical explanations, totally illogical plans, I half expected the fucked to tear off his face and reveal he was the joker all along, WHY SO SERIOUS

Letos Joker was for edgy little faggots and dumb girls who think that that this one "bad boy" guy in their school is going to be a heroic prince who would rescue them from anything
Marketing

Leto's Joker was interesting, and seemed to be a throwback to the silver age joker, but as you said, they REALLY misunderstood the joker's relationship with Harley. He's not her knight in shining armor, she's not his damsel. He's her handler, and she's his meatshield.

I agree with both. Watching some reviews by the more hardcore comic book fans a lot say it was the studio meddling. Like the director had a vision with Leto's joker, but the re shoots were FUCKING OBVIOUS. I feel like they needed him to be more edgy or watever and just broke it.

Eisenburgs lex just seemed terribly written. Leto's joker could have been pulled off if it the whole movie wasn't a fucking mess and they pumped the brakes on the edgy shit. The "gangster" joker didn't bother me, it sorta worked for me, like I said I enjoyed how everyone was legit fucking afraid of the guy, it worked. It was all the other shit didn't gel.

But wtf do I know, not a comic bookfag, not a marvel fag, I just like entertaining and well made movies. Neither bvs or sq were well made movies imo. David Ayer is a fucking good director too, which leads me to thinking the studio broke it. and the writing...

Jokers and Harleys relationship was always a parody of domestic violence.
Joker never gave a flying fuck about Harl.
That's the part they fucked up the most!

I'm very much a comic fag, especially for the DC big three, which includes batman (and thus joker), I liked the idea of leto's joker (A throwback to the silver age gangster joker), but it was handled poorly. His performance was fine, but they characterized most of the characters in that movie. Harly was too safe, the Joker cared about her too much, Deadshot took too many moral lines (dumbest moment in that whole fucking movie, every other incarnation of deadshot would have shot harley quin on the roof, no question)... The movie itself was good, but I think the people who made it needed to read a fucking comic book.

this. Not only did they miss the point of the original characters, the shit they force fed into just made it worse, on nearly all fronts, not just the Joker.

I'd watch a Batfleck movie with Leto's Joker as the villain, if they did it right.

Luthor is much more qualified and capable than Trump will ever be.

Except Luthor is the smartest human in the DC universe. Even Batman admits that Luthor is smarter than him.

Should've been

>/thread

Ya batman contradicts himself on that all the time. Luthor is about as smart as batman, but has none of his morals, giving him the edge.

>Ya batman contradicts himself on that all the time
Citation needed. I've seen him mention their relative intelligences twice, and both times he admitted Lex had him in that regard.

But Luthor is actually smart. Trump is like luthor minus the intelligence, the looks, and the charisma.

>Batfleck
Isn't he supposed to have his own movie?

We finally get a decent Batman, and BvS is what they do with him. Fuck hollywood.

I was under the impression that is going to happen, idk for sure though, I don't follow it real close.

I thought he is great as batman. Better than Bale in the sense that affleck isnt a fuckign asshole, but I liked the older, somewhat disillusioned batman.

Shit, Batfleck was the best part of BvS imo. Cavill is just fine as Superman, he's a good actor too

Right? That's what annoyed me about BvS. Batfleck did good. Cavil did good. Hell, even Jessie Eisenberg did good. But they had shit directing, a bad plot, and a confused movie. They took three really good actors playing three legendary characters, and they somehow made a terribly hit or miss movie.

agree. it has to be in the right hands, and the studio needs to back the fuck off and let them make a good movie.
>good script
>good direction
>this shit can work, don't fuck it up pls

>hat
Over Hillary? Yes most defiantly.

What pisses me off is that they blew their load on the greatest comic book event of all time on the modern superman's SECOND FUCKING MOVIE

YOU HAVE TO BUILD UP TO THESE THINGS GOD DAMN IT

this

>always gotta be that giant blue lazer in the sky shit

A little restraint could have gone a long way. People talk a lot of shit about MOS, I enjoyed the movie as a whole. ALtho I was a little shocked with all the violence and stuff, and superman killing people, I didn't hate it. in fact once the intial shock was over I found it to be a very entertaining movie, pacing was a little off but I enjoyed it.

Then BvS comes out and like you said, they blow their load, all over everything. They sorta blew their load in MOS to a point as well, but I think I was so shocked by the level of destruction going on that I was unaware of it. SO when BvS comes out at least I was prepared for the over the top shit, but the movie was such a fucking mess at that point it no longer mattered to me.

To their credit, the action scenes were great though.

>heroes killing people
This didn't annoy me as much, because it does happen in the comics, but one thing that annoyed me is seeing batman kill with a gun. Comic batman uses guns, and comic batman kills, but comic batman will never kill with a gun.

> the action scenes were great though.

they were great, which is why I enjoyed the movie, it was just far more destruction than what I was prepared for. Shit, I throw it on once in a while and watch it. It's an entertaining movie, creative, even the beginning, with russell crowe. The alien planet was so weird and out there that it worked for me, I was into it.

As far as them killing people? Idk, I am no purist. I just knew that superman didn't kill people, he saved people. So, just a little shock there, but again, the Christopher Reeves Superman could not exist in todays cinematic universe.

>the Christopher Reeves Superman could not exist in todays cinematic universe

I mean the wholesome, here to save the day superman type shit. Superman was an empowerment for little kids back in the day. Now he is a straight up action hero. I don't mind, just saying.

That's something I think Marvel actually did really well in age of ultron: they had superheroes doing badass superhero stuff, but they also have them ACTUALLY SAVE SOME PEOPLE

Call me a purist, but I like my heroes to actually be heroic, not just vigilantes.

we just fucking did

god help us

i would much rather have viktor von doom in the white house, but if were going DC, then lex is a good man for the job