Dear Americans

Dear Americans,

Do NOT come to my country. We don't want to see you coming here again and pouring out of the buses for a minute without a slightest shade of interest in the place or people you are visiting. For some reason, even the Chinese show more respect. You behave like senile Germans, except without their ability to actually speak, your language resembles a collection of memes rather than flexible code used for conveying ideas, and you are rude.

Improve or go elsewhere. Thank you

South Americans NEED to leave

>t. Danny Xia

>You behave like senile Germans
Didn't know Burgers were toptier tourists

lmao XD

Did someone hurt you, Canada?

The times I've gone to Canada I never felt out of place or even like a visitor. Not to imply I was rude or disrespectful, but culturally it ain't so different.

I live in Cancún and we have to deal with American springbreakers and marines who believe they are entitled to special treatment.

milk
in
bags

I'm from the South and we have weird shit, too. Who am I to judge? But those are just the appetizers of culture, not the main courses.

>go elsewhere
you dont have to tell me twice.

no one in america wants to go to cucknadia faggot

Okay but first you need to keep your old farts from coming down to the southwest every winter. It's bad enough with our own snowbirds, we don't need another country's.

I'd like to go to Québec.

Your lefties seem to think it's a Utopia

speak french?

I wish they'd move there already.

A bit, yeah.

Kill them tbqh

Dear Americans,

Do NOT come to my country. We don't want to see you coming here again and pouring out of the buses for a minute without a slightest shade of interest in the place or people you are visiting. For some reason, even the Chinese show more respect. You behave like senile Germans, except without their ability to actually speak, your language resembles a collection of memes rather than flexible code used for conveying ideas, and you are rude.

Improve or go elsewhere. Thank you

yeah me too. I wanna go to quebec more than I wanna go to france honestly.

Wrong. THAT IS FAKE NEWS!

Why so? I only want to go to Québec because it's closer in proximity but France is my ultimate destination.

idk im from vermont I just think it will be super cool seeing a francophone place in north america like that. plus the pictures look beautiful.

Oh yeah I totally feel ya on that point, it's pretty fucking cool but I think there's a lot more to see in France.

yeah honestly youre right

No shit there's more stuff to see in France lol

>there's more stuff to see in England than Rhode Island

Gee wiz

there's so much more to see in rhode island its not even funny

Don't you ever give me or my wife's son that attitude ever again, you fucking leaf.

Muh Martha's Vineyard

whatdda fuck are tawkin abowt big guy eh?? im from cape cawd

Why the fuck would any american ever willingly go to canada. The only reason an american would EVER go to canada is because their job required them to work in canada.

Yeah. Its not like a Mexican has ever gone to america and acted like they were entitled to anything.

How about you tell your old people to stop coming down to AZ every winter so we can actually go the speed limit on the highway without a blind old fuck with a leaf plate cutting us off then driving 20 under

>america complaining about old people travelling en masse across the border
Guess where granny is getting her $2 generics shart.