Say it with me 'Madam President'. Hillary has now challenged the entire election result...

Say it with me 'Madam President'. Hillary has now challenged the entire election result, and says that if she can show discrepancies in just one of the 3 states that are being recounted, that she will petition the Supreme Court to have the result invalidated.

We need to all get behind her and back her up on this. If the result is invalidated then she has a shot at the white house. In a worse case scenereo, they will still give Trump the presidency, but his VP will be Tim Kaine as stated in the laws. Should this happen, then we will move to have Trump promptly impeached so Kaine will be president.

We need your help people. Get behind her on this!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jV7ocKGTAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude she lost, move on with life

> Hillary challenged the entire election result

Jill Stein is not Hillary Clinton, Carl. Who let you out of your safe space?

After what her people did to Bernie, why would she expect people to help her do the same to Trump?

Lol nah

Fuck off you shrill cunt

Hillary is now sending her legal team to be involved with this as well. It's no longer just Jill Stein.

It's a waste of time because kek has praise the Donald

Nope dumb ass they are just doing recounts in three swing states. one, Michigan i think already did a recount and Trump still took it. Nope Killery will not be the president move on and get a fucking life!

Well if Russia really did interfere, don't you want the problem to be corrected? Most people would.

Post pics of your liberal tears or GTFO.
Sore loser.

lol sure dude

lol

So when Russia does it it's bad, but it's okay when the Saudi Arabians do it?

not my cunt!

When things go south, point at Russia. How about go look in the mirror for a change. Heil Trump!

Obama squashed it.

I only wish I was the one who had thought of putting up a gofund me page for recount.

is it too late to come up with some batshit gofund me idea where I can claim to be able to beat trump? I want to be a millionaire too

Sorry this shit ain't gonna work. Didn't for Al and not for her.

>they will still give Trump the presidency, but his VP will be Tim Kaine as stated in the laws

nigger what

Say it with me 'Massive Cuck '

kek

Say it with me 'She Lost'

>Need your help

For what? They're just going to try to manipulate the counts in her favor because the rich elite are angry she lost.

lefties gonna left

yea, so the green party jews dont steal votes from her, not because she doesnt accept the end result of the election.

it sure would be weird if suddenly Jill Stein has 10% of the vote in wisconsin...

yes. fuck russia, they dont have anything good for us over there.

nothing funnier than adults crying because they lost.

and if the recount shows she lost fair and square, she'll accept it.

Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President Madam President

/thread

Well they do have oil and gas, but their population isn't religious enough to manipulate.

I'm shocked that there isn't overwhelming support for this.

Think about it, if they find something and by a strange turn of events Hillary becomes president, that would be the one thing that could be a bigger shitstorm than Trump being elected.

Who else is fucking pumped for Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo?

>adults

kek'd

This is like when Obama was elected... in reverse?
Is someone gonna ask to see Trump's long form birth certificate next?

>say it with me "madam predident"
Say it with me "can't stump the trump"

They're only doing this because they're sexist against men. Jill & Hillary are man haters.

>Heil Trump!
Impressive how so many Americans just needed a few decades to become the enemy they've once fóught.
dark_knight_quote_about_die_a_hero.png

kek

Apples and oranges dude. Trump refused to give a straight answer when he was asked if he would accept election results. On election night Clinton spoke to her supporters telling them to basically endure the unendurable. A legal recount doesn't compare to Trump stating he would accept the election results only if he won.

trump is your new president, you Hilary faggot

accept it

Only he never said that. He said he'd keep us in suspense.

'Madam President' Hard xD

Amen Pepe.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jV7ocKGTAc

maybe because they were right all along, the left can't hide it any longer.

Literally everyone is against Trump. I think the poll numbers that we saw all summer actually were accurate. I think the Trump or someone pulling for him like the Russians actually did rig the election so that he would win.

Hillary has a fuck ton of support, including that of the current president. I think that they will actually be able to pull this off, and right a huge wrong. Trump cheated, and we need a complete recount, not jut in those states, but others too.

Fuck her, I'm find with trump being president and you all can suck a dick

>including that of the current president.

he's a democrat, what the hell did you expect, fucking kys.

>on election night clinton spoke to her supporters

No, she didn't. They sent Podesta out to tell everyone to go home. Shows what kind of shrill bitch she is when she wouldn't concede that night.

That worked out so well for Al Gore. Seems all Democrats are completely mentally unstable, degenerates

Yeah you just keep telling yourself that, k sweetheart?

Ok, time to get a real job now CTR shill. It's over

proof: trump was a democrat for decades.

>was

How about try living in peace for once and not go all over the world bombing stuff when the jews whistle at you? You're worse than the Nazis. Trump has a slight chance of changing that, unlike that whore of the babylon you cry for.

I thought Sup Forums was Trump supporter type of a website. Guess i am wrong.

Derp derp derp I don't know what I'm talking about.
See:

>mfw Donald Trump is inaugurated

This

So let me get this right... Those who oppose voter IDs, don't want paper ballots and then laughed at trump when he said it could be rigged now want a recount?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

wish they would tbh

I barely preferred Hillcunt over Trump but this is ridiculous. Not only because she already conceded, but because the idea that she really won Wisconsin, Michigan, AND Pennsylvania is crazy. She would literally need to win all three just to win via electoral college.....which is nearly impossible unless there was blatant, 3rd-world-country corruption-level tampering of votes.

/thread

Even Gary Johnson is surprised!

Yess, yess, keep talking! I'm coming soon!
Nothing makes me harder than crying lefties.

I'd like to get behind loli Hillary

Good, you're already at stage 4

The problem is, in the rural areas on all 3 of those states. The votes didn't follow the typical model for demographics. This means that they were likely tampered with, and the lawyers could through the votes out in those questionable counties causing these states to flip in Hillary's favor.

>but his VP will be Tim Kaine as stated in the laws
And what laws is this? Your making shit up once again like a true liberal cuck.

Fuck off, tumblr cunt, while I also hate Trump, just face she lost. She's an evil, crooked bitch that is worse than Trump, because it's obvious trump is a big douche. We can clearly see what issues he will have, but she on the other hand is a very crafty snake. She'll fuck over this countries in just as many, if not more ways than him, but unlike him, we won't likely see the damage until it's too late.

Hillary has never given a straight answer to anything.

>oh we'll just throw out some votes until we get the result that we desire.

Fuck off, it doesn't work that way you crybaby.

Don't mind the strayed dog. Someone will put her out of her misery.

/thread

She's said she likes and admires the current dictator of the European Union.

And of you think Merkel isn't a dictator, you haven't been paying attention.

WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD?

heh i say

*you're

Check your fucking trigger discipline.

Not that an accidental discharge wouldn't make the world a better place, but still.

>Literally everyone is against Trump.
You are a stupid fucking libtard. No not everyone. If everyone was against him he would not have gotten any votes you pussy ass liberal cuck. Run to your safe place and pet some puppies.

I think Trump should call for some recounts in some of the blue states that were tight. Let's see how they like it. They have a lot to lose too, because some cases of fraud on the democrats part has already come up in a few of those states.

quads checked!

If she un-concedes and is given the presidency by means of fuckery then I'm happy I invested in precious metals before the election. I'd much rather have President Trump than the SHTF that will come with the rug being pulled out and Hillary being handed the show.

BTW, there is no way in hell a Republican congress would EVER impeach even a horrible sitting Republican president for a wackjob of a Democrat like Kaine. If Hillary had chosen a VP instead of an insurance policy that might be a different story assuming your crap has any legitimacy behind it.

Maybe you guys should start supporting voter ID and free ID cards if you're worried about fraud, but then you couldn't vote multiple times either could you.

>If she un-concedes
So you think there is take backsies in a presidential election LOL. What a retard.

Yeah what about when she fucked over Bernie? not even a Bernie fag, but if you can't even see how much of a hypocrite you are, you're not only stupid and pathetic, but you're also delusional. Sounds about right for someone that would think Hillary would be a good President. Not that trump will be good... just not fuck us over as hard.

So i get to hear on national television that Hillary lost the election again.
FUCK YEAH!!!!! Not just to see her reaction but to seethe reaction of all her pussy ass followers. Hopefully you cunts riot this time.

No, Hopefully they start a civil war so we can go kill the fucks and rid the US of their cancer.

this thread redefines stupid....

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

assassination is an easier option