Whats stopping america from marching into canada with our guns and taking that shit over

whats stopping america from marching into canada with our guns and taking that shit over

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812
forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2015/07/15/the-worlds-most-reputable-countries-2015/#289a86b38023
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liberals in power won't allow it.
They'll spin a narrative of war mongering.
Even though Canada is a fucking shit hole and needs to be genocided.

Our average family income is high, our crime is low, Healthcare is free, and Americans are pussies everyone knows that. first a nigger leader then almost elected a woman lmao

Canada is generally fairly well liked and is a sovereign country, doing that would be a pretty shit move politically.

Canada is also one of your biggest trade partners, so it wouldn't be a great move economically either.

Lol.

Not only will you not invade, the last time you tried to we burnt down the fucking white house.

>implying anyone would want to take over that communist country

>British forces burnt down the fucking white house
Fixed that for you.

LMAO that was back when we still fought with muskets, now we can just nuke you lol

>Canada communist
>win million dollar lotto In USA and government takes 750k

They tried it once. They lost.

"In Upper and Lower Canada, British and local Canadian militia victories over invading U.S. armies became iconic and promoted the development of a distinct Canadian identity, which included strong loyalty to Britain. Today, particularly in Ontario, memory of the war retains significance, because the defeat of the invasions ensured that the Canadas would remain part of the British Empire, rather than be annexed by the United States."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812

>Amerifats
>Marching
Good luck getting all your Walmart scooters over the border you sweaty retards

nothing for us in canada, we already take all their hockey players

>Implying no part of the British force was made up of Canadian Militia members or soldiers.

>1812
things are a bit different now if you havent noticed

I giggle watching amerifats cry during Olympics

I giggle when 0 canadian teams make the stanley cup playoffs

women leader? last i checked donald trump wasnt a women,and hes alot better then that Liberal cuck you guys have

The fact that you think you could nuke us when 90% of us live within 100 miles of your own borders just shows how much of an idiot you are.

Of course if we we not war now, the US would win. Nobody is denying that.

All I'm saying is the score is currently 1-0 Canada.

Orly?

Again, of course you would win now.

Doesn't negate the fact that you lost last time.

Half of you wouldn't know how to drive when winter comes.

American teams led 100% by Canadians and amerifats think they did something lmfao

but we have donald trump,and there are more Republicans in power currently then democrats and have been for the past 8 years

Poor uneducated amerifat can't even fucking read lol

>British burnt down the White House.
FTFY
Also wouldn't you just apologize afterwards and give us Canada?

In communist society, there would be no tax.

at least america only elected a nigger and not a feminist

We have a larger space than USA and only have 30 million people, USA is am allergies and has 300 million people with crime ridden nigger cities, serious Kek

See: Also, ouch. Sick burn man. You know. Cause we're all polite and civil. You got me there.

In communist society government takes everything you have

Would make more sense to invade Mexico and clean it up given that everyone there wants to come here

cucknada u mean
america fuck yeah

Aside from having to deal with guerrilla attacks from locals who know the area and who have the support of the populace?
The fact that you'll have to factor in paying for all of their needs because of the laws of war.
It is also a politically bad move that would put the USA in the bad books of a lot of countries, resulting in another world war.

Oh definitely, everyone is a slave to communist party in power that insists it represents the people's best interest.

Cancucks have always been someone bitch, first the britbongs and now ours

I giggle when most American teams are made up of Canadians.

you can't invade us, but you sure can kill all the non-whites

Canada would be so much better without all these prairie niggers and refugees

Those are our non documented workers.

>Canada can have a small military because yours is so huge and you protect us
>American blood an treasure goes to protect Canada
>Money we save goes into healthcare and education for our citizens
>terrorists mostly avoid us to come straight to you and kill your civilians.

You're the ones who are cucked into protecting us.

because this country isnt ran by 15 year old white autistic children like you

>at least america only elected a nigger
>elected a nigger
>a nigger

You showed him alright

tfw i live in canada and all my peers believe it was canadians who did it. god im glad i wasnt born in canada

Live in michigan. Go to canada all the time . Canads is a cool country. Feel more at home in canada than the south

That's probably a North American thing: take as much credit as possible for the little involvement you had in history.

>terrorists mostly avoid us to come straight to you and kill your civilians

only because Muricans are more important then you syrup drinking niggers are

The dumb assed trumpies would get lost on the way up there being to inbred to read a map.

>calls trump supporters dumb asses

>doesnt relize they arent the ones still thinking george w bush is responsible for the country after he left office

tell me again why american democrats think insulting trump supporters for the next 4 years will help them win anything

guerilla attacks

tell me how well that will work when america has more guns

How did Vietnam go for you guys again?

This:

>Fairly well liked
>Trudeau fucking praises Castro and lets in shit loads of mudslimes

Yeah sure thing canacuck.

and in terms of politically bad moves,tell that to the hillary clinton supporters who would of voted for a president that would of started a war with Russia,my guess is because they hate Putin because he has the balls to do something about the degenerate homosexuals in his country

>fairly well liked

>president is a cuck who openly admitted to being a feminist

sure thing buddy,Canada is a liberal cuckfest

This debate is less intelligent and more retarded than the average Sup Forums debate.

Fuck all of you.

forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2015/07/15/the-worlds-most-reputable-countries-2015/#289a86b38023

Canada #1, US #22.

You think that's going to improve under Trump?

Would've, it connects the words would and have.
And no I'm not using this to try to disprove your point, just rectifying an error.

It's not insulting trump supporters. They're lesser humans. All the dems need is a better con job than trump. The trumpies will follow blindly and stupidly like they did with trump.

instead we got a fat orange umpalumpa

google it.

See: Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that it isn't well liked you tard.

This inability to see beyond your own perspective is exactly why the rest of the world thinks you're all idiots.

>calls trump supporters lesser humans

>doesnt understand that the citys with the most democrats are the ones who have contributed nothing for generations and riot when there presidental candidate loses

Are you out of your fucking mind?

I said nothing about trump or the U.S, you're defending America's hat, which is led by a faggot nigger dick loving commie.

Disgusting.

Canada has consistently kicked the U.S. Ass easily. And the American people would rebel before that happened.

No but you had what would have been the worst politician in existence as your other option

Canadians have more guns per person. Not to mention I personally spread poison ivy on the more open crossing to burn and blind any who may come. Also the ice wall this year is coming

actually the only people who think americans are all idiots are countrys that are worse then america and probably worse educated to

stay mad i guess,at least donald trump isnt a feminist like Cucktin trudeau

Haha, you know a small Militia in Michigan thought the same thing roughly a hundred years ago...

>California is the World's 7th biggest economy on it's own.

Democrats are doing okay.

This, Sup Forums never ceases to amaze me with it's levels of blatant retardation

YEAHHHHHHHHH FUCK U AMAEA FATS

Spoken like the true trumpie you must be. Born stupid or did you stand in front of speeding cars when you were little? Trump's gonna butt fuck your ass and you're so stupid you'll defend him while he does it.

>calls a state filled with poverty and crime ok

this is why people think Liberals in america are retarded

its you retards that dont understand that the jews are the ones in control,trump wouldnt of even got elected if the democrats had did a better job for the past 8 years instead of continuing to destroy the country

>worse educated
Canada has the highest rate of college graduates in the world.

You seem to be claiming that Canada isn't well liked. Link proves we're one of the most, if not the most, liked country in the world.

You have done nothing to prove your point, and said nothing to disprove mine other than "I don't like Trudeau because he is a lib" which is fine. But don't go confusing your opinion for fact.

>implying that graduating college means your educated

how many of those college graduates picked worthless degree's like women's studys and are gonna sit in there parents basements for the rest of their lives because nobody wants to hire a college graduate with a worthless degree

You operate at a level of retard that defies easy explanation. How fucking inbred is your family? Better go curl up with your guns and dream about your race war that will never come.

oh dont worry,the race war will come.and its gonna be funny when you anti trumpsters are going to be buried next to the Minoritys you love so much

You are a piece of work.

Your claim wasn't about crime rates. You said they contributed nothing, yet Hollywood has contributed to the distribution of of American culture into every corner of the world, and silicon valley has brought about a technological revolution.

In 2015 California created more jobs than Texas and florida combined.

It has 4/10 of the worlds largest companies.

You want to say there are problems? Of course there are. But if you think that all that counts as "contributing nothing" you don't know what you're talking about.

>invade Canada again
>0 for 4 so far.
>Amerifats. They really are this stupid.

maybe you should go back to grade school and actually pay attention to reading class this time

go figure somebody as dumb as the majority of people in California is also defending california

He's a trumpie. He's got the critical thinking skills of a lobotomized mosquito and the iq of a rock.

iq of a rock? let me see,i bet if i asked you to name a reason why you'd vote for hillary clinton or barack obama you couldnt name anything past skin color or "because shes a women" right

it isnt the trumpies that are the ones with an iq of a rock

Keep demoing that iq of yours.

Fun fact: by the time the rocket's red glare gave proof through the night that our flag was still there, and by the time we fired our guns and the British kept 'a comin', America had already negotiated for peace. The only way to get that news across the atlantic at the time was by ship, though.

>calls americans stupid

>doesnt relize who the current douchenozzle that runs canada is

how's those liberal policys workin out there

Free health care here is shit just saying

i like how called americans pussies but he doesnt relize canada would be the first ones crying to america when the Towel heads come to their country