Fidel Castro died what is Sup Forums thoughts on this

Great loss loss of a great leader

One of the coolest dictators

Only good commie is a dead commie.

Right liberated the country from the tyranny of Gen. Batista

Is this Liam Neeson

asshole

This.

It's about time he died. Soon he will be entirely forgotten :^).

The commie was out of comission for years now, if he was still in power of Cuba it'd be a sad thing, yes
But since Cuba is ruled by his bro his death is a bit insignificant to me

Better dead than red

Completely irrelevant to anyone or anything. No one under 70 gives a fuck.

I hope this doesn't negatively effect the quality of Cuban rum.

Burn in hell, commie. Glad he got to see communism fail everywhere before he died.

Well as a feminist and fighter of social justice I find this to be a terrible tragedy and lose to the world. Plus Trump tweeted about it and he's a sexist, misogynist, racist, anti-lgbtq+, anti-free speech, bigot.

One less communist piece of shit in the world. Too bad it took so long.

Democracy is non negotiable

Top kek

The response of leftists saying that he was anything other than a brutal dictator is further proof that they are completely devoid of principals. Not that I needed any more convincing, considering their unwavering love of countries with mandatory clitoridectomies, all the while claiming to be "feminist".

yes

the man who persecuted and starved his people to the point where they wanted to float 90 miles on a shit raft made of rotted plastic bottles to come to the USA. he is a sack of shit, good riddens. only good commie is a dead commie

CIA finally killed him

Castro was not a liberator, he was a despotic and brutal dictator. It is only 'hipster' westerners who have the freedom and ignorance to declare that he was some sort of misunderstood 'man of the people' - His subjects knew this better than anybody and were frightened to even speak his name.

He transformed Cuba into a secret police state, with spies around every corner, making East Germany's Stasi look fairly easy going.

Everything was censored under his regime (and still after Raul took power.) Every workplace, school and street were over-watched by the committees for the defence of the revolution.

Political prisoners who refused Castro still rot in prison cells today, living in terrible conditions, while their families can be seen protesting valiantly outside for their freedom.

The poet Armando Valladares who refused to put a 'I'm with Fidel' sign on his desk was charged with 'terrorism' and sentenced to 30 years. During which time he was forced to eat other prisoners excrement and confined in cells so small that he could not even lay down.

And lets not forger his part in the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis, the closest the world has come to an actual nuclear war, was perhaps the worst of all his many cruel and disastrous actions.

It's astonishing the sympathy and admiration the he receives from people in the West who know no better.

I thought he was dead all this time

We lost one of the most based dictator still living :(

Hope Assad, Mugabe and Kim Jong Un can carry on like him

Liar

Finally!

you brainwashed capitalist pig. you probably beat woman and make fun of disable people. You probably think there are only two genders and that no one should get an abortion. you probably hate the trans community and people of color. you probably support Trump and are a sexist,racist, misogynist shit lord.

You have bad karma, user. Out with the bad, in with the good.

Castro's ( El comandante ) reign:
>Exiled 1 500 000 cubans.
>Sent homosexuals to ' reeducation school '.
> Did allowed the old URSS to install nuclear launch pad in Cuba.
> Was the main factor that almost started a worldwide nuclear war.
> Was less and less loved by his friend due to ' getting soft ' with his ideology.
> Was more a reactionair than activist.
> Cubans were the first to celebrate the death of this man.

The man is the perfect example that if you go to a full left regime, you'll get the same result as if you were going the same path on the right. Still.. even after 50 years of reign.. the man is far from being the monster we have as president of the US and many rulling right now in the EU or who did reign in the last 50 years.

This is the price you pay for being a free thinking individual who rejects the lefts propaganda, group think and soft peddling, you are forcefully stumped with various labels, amounting to somewhat of a passive censorship against your right to a different opinion. Although........ now you mention it. I don't see much wrong with capitalism per se and would challenge you to name a better system... I do sometimes make fun of disabled people, it's impossible not to really... Yes I do think there are only two biological genders, male and female. Anyone who thinks different is brainwashed dolt. Actually I am pro abortion. I don't realllly dislike the trans community, but I find the community annoying on the same level that the gay community is annoying, they really do insist on themselves and love shoving their culture down your throat (among other things) - I only really dislike Muslims for their stupidity and abhorrent of belief enabled by one of the most poisonous books ever written. I don't however beat women, that's never appealed to me. However, I would hit one if I felt she really needed to be put in her place. Oh and I did support Trump yes sir!

No, Obama is cool because he's black. It's the president elect that is literarily Hitler.

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

If you think Obama was ' cool ' it's probably because you are basing your opinion on memes and media appearances. Wich is probably as much if not worst than basing it on mainstream medias.

Obama created and solidified the gap between the elite class in the US to the point where if you want to have your rights respected, you have to sue companies and huge firms. He made the US a flourishing country for big corporation by cutting down servives to the population. Obama in the media and Obama being the desk are two different persons. One was the cool motherfucker according to the memes and his ' non chalant ' attitude in general. The second was a person who not only got the country worsten with his legislation but also made it hard for everyone to ever fight back against people like Hilary Clinton or Donal J. Trump.

so you blame castro for the crisis, and not the actual owners and activators of the bombs? you know, like URSS and US, playing mad chess with the whole planet?
look, i've been to Cuba several times, last one about seven years ago. and yes, there's poverty and lack of freedom, but you can't name a president of almost any country who hasn't in his bag an enormous account of deaths, torture, secret assasinations, invasions, war crimes, corruption, purposely provoked poverty in his own people or in others, etc.
among the dictators castro is one of the less harmful, and al least what he has done (crimes and all) was in pursuit of an ideal, good or bad, and not trying to get richer.
i work for a consulting agency that audits health and education programs in several countries. as i said, i've visited Cuba several times, and also Rep. Dominicana, Haiti, Pto. Rico, Jamaica, and they are all pits of poverty and purposeful deseducation. of course, there are fancy hotels and barbed wired country clubs, but the majority of the population lives like shit, and non of those countries had never gone through what Cuba had to endure.
there's a lot of poverty in Cuba, but a poverty full of dignity, and that thing of the secrt police may have been something worrysome like 20 years ago, but i've always had really open conversations with cubans from all along the island, from any level of education and studies, and they never had a problem to express openly when they were against the revolution (and there where a lot).

blah blah blah uhg mansplaining. 1 IN 5 asshole. 1 IN FUCKING 5 woman get raped. did you know that? it's because or the white capitalist equality hating patriarchy

Yea well did you know that 49.998% of all people make up nearly half of the population? Let that number sink in and terrify you for a moment.

See you in the hot country Castro.

agsjdhkdjsjshsgusg raaaaaaaaaage muh feminism ahahahsjslal!!!!!!!!!!!! pratriarch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scun scum scum scum pig rapist pedo!!!!!! muh equality 1 in 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better dead than red

Fantastic, more reasons for edgy millennial pseudo intellectuals to whine and cry.

He had a great life.
Viva Fidel! Viva Cuba!

castro made some bad decisions in his lifetime.
we all do.

he did manage to keep his island free of american occupation for decades.