Shit is going downhill, i need a feels/comfty thread to chill out a bit

Shit is going downhill, i need a feels/comfty thread to chill out a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FD6S1JoZ4dw
soundcloud.com/rayjakrecords/hungover/recommended
youtu.be/ysxHvbpU-dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Love a comfy thread

I have some chill wallpapers to contribute

That pic could be based on a real street? My airbnb in Shinjuku was on a street just like this

bump...tell me what happened OP

Some of these I can't post because they're over two megabytes

that one is just too cute! wish my cat was a baby again

A friend of mine stole fucking 776.000 dollars and now angry russian hacker want him dead, might get fucked
Need to see a doc for my stupid mood swings
Girl i love now lives on a fucking island
I'm generally a total waste of life and i realized i won't achieve nothing i dreamed of
19 and virgin

Have your friend wire you some money so you can fly out and live with your girl in a nice island cabin.

My cat will always be a baby

This is my favorite chill pic, it's been my wallpaper for the longest time too,

The money isn't easy to manage, it's a bit complicated
But great plan

ikr? you should probably send me some money for giving you the idea.

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

damn how the fuck did he manage to steal so much money? and i really hope he survives that shit somehow. he should definetly leave the city/country and start a new life somewhere. maybe you can come with him and also start over again???
i really wish i could do it...but no job and no money,also i dont have the balls to do it and even though i hate my life and everything i still dont want to hurt my family.

21,also wont achieve anything i dreamed of. not a virgin but single and wasted since one year because my gf for 7 years broke up with me

Good luck with the russian dude trying to kill you!

Long story short, he stole stuff that russian hacker stole. Can't use it either, or he will get fucked.
He's also dying of cancer, i have no idea why he's doing this bullshit

I would love this one if the chair reflection were only on the right side.

>Long story short, he stole stuff that russian hacker stole. Can't use it either, or he will get fucked.
>He's also dying of cancer, i have no idea why he's doing this bullshit

All these wallpapers I used for at least one week and I never noticed that. Nice find

The fact of the matter is that you need to get therapy for your issues, that's your only worry. Your friend's problems are his own, but he'll be free of them soon thanks to cancer. The girl of your dreams is gone, it's time to wake up.

Oh I've known this wp for a long time. It's been my nemesis for a couple of years now.

This should take the edge off.

youtube.com/watch?v=FD6S1JoZ4dw

I think that's the point :/ There is a chair enjoying the other side of the view on the reflection. If it were a simple flip the chair would be fine. Therefore it was intentionally moved.

That's great

>firewatch
>The Long Dark.jpg
please change the filename..i cant live with stuff like that

the artwork in this thread is great

This is my last one. I guess I get to end it with Counter-Strike. I'll still be lurking though.

This related track thread usually soothes me
soundcloud.com/rayjakrecords/hungover/recommended

lol I just wanted it to be simple, hence the chill nature.

This may seem boring in written form but this picture reminded me of something:
When I graduated from school the whole year went on a trip to Denmark where we rented a house to party and get drunk 24/7. One evening I see a friend smoke a blunt with some dudes I kinda know. I have never smoked before and thought, "Hell, why not?" I went over and asked him if I could join in. He asked the guys and gladly they were all okay with it. I got pretty high and was drunk as well so I felt pretty super.
Some time later the decision was made that we all go drinking on the beach. Everyone joined in and we went there. After some 2 hours of great time most went back in because it was getting cold; some friends and I stayed behind to clean up the light trash so it won't get blown into the ocean.
That's when I look down the beach, into the direction of the next town.
Over the calm ocean waves, behind the warm yellow shine of the town, a thunderstorm rolled in. Overhead were just the stars but there, on the horizon was a massive storm, on which we looked from its side. You could see every filigrane lighting and the rain showering down on the earth...
I just stood there, just like the man in your picture. My friends asked why I wasn't helping and I pointed towards it. After a minute we all stood there, grazing on the absolute beauty of this moment.

It was one of the happiest moments of my short life and I have yet to experience another thing like it.

That's sounds beautiful, man. I've always wanted to leave the country. Amerifag here.

I am from germoney so Denmark is nice to visit, distance-wise
I would visit the shit out of American National parks though, why not take a trip there?

checked

"We call him 5's"

who the fuck puts carpets on the wall?

I'm in Ohio and most of the national parks are on the other side of the country, but I might go to them someday. Also, I've been learning German and that's been fun :)

you groove you loose mate

youtu.be/ysxHvbpU-dE

Beautiful moments on /b

It's a tapestry, you nincompoop

sure maybe