Lemme know what /b would do to this little slut. Degrade, humiliate and break the bitch

Lemme know what /b would do to this little slut. Degrade, humiliate and break the bitch.

Take her out for a nice meal and buy her something pretty. She looks positively adorable, why would you hate on her?

Be kind to her and love her and offer to lick her clit thrice daily (but she would have to fuck me about 10x a week)

Is that insane?

No it's not. She's a goddess. I'd like to see her torn down though

which begs the question: hat did she do to you?

"what" did she do to you?

I would gently kiss her face and caress her cheeks and the side of her neck, then sit down next to each other on a comfy sofa, put a warm blanket over us, hug her close to me and watch a movie together while she's resting her head on my shoulder.

Nothing. I just want to see pretty things get messed up once in a while. Sort of the sick pleasure that some people derive from seeing flowers getting trampled on.

If you all have questions about her, ask away

which begs the question who fucked you up in life? Cruel peers? A child molestor? A set of fucked up parents who treated you like an accessory? You got mugged?

Nobody loves you?

Nothing of the sort. Any questions about her? If not, I'm happy to keep answering any questions

You need to have a fucking good reason for Sup Forums to do this. We are not your personal army. Just because you are a little faggot that got a "no" from her, don't give any reason for us to do this. Man up, and stop being a little wuzz wuzz. So far you have showed nothing else that you are weak and incompetent, and Sup Forums don't like that.

No need to clam up and get defensive. The whole point of /b is you are anonymous. Let it all hang out. SOMETHING made you a cruel fuck.

>Man up, and stop being a little wuzz wuzz. So far you have showed nothing else that you are weak and incompetent, and Sup Forums don't like that.

ABSOLUTELY! (unless you are into femdom)

you sound like you have some mental issues, OP

name? sauce?

I really didn't mean to sound defensive. If you seriously want to learn about me, I'm open to answering questions. I honestly don't have any history with abuse, or bullying, or violence.

People do not enjoy cruelty unless something shaped them that way.

Well, if that's true, then I'm having difficulty pinpointing a time in my life that might have made me the way I am.

some people figure if they come off as a Dr Evil they will be feared and if they are feared nobody will fuck with them

Aww, OP got his little heart broken. So sad!

That's interesting. However, I can't say that posting anything on /b ever made me feel "evil" or "fearsome". Is it not possible for someone to just one day find pleasure in another's suffering?

I should probably clarify that I've never met this girl. She's a friend of a friend of a friend. However, it's fair to say that my heart was "broken" when I concluded that we'll probably never meet.

No, it is not. There IS a reason and I hope you find it. (One possibility is that you've been on /b too log, seriously)

No, it is not. There IS a reason and I hope you find it. (One possibility is that you've been on /b too log, seriously)

(oh, btw we need her nudes)

I do spend a lot of time on /b. maybe I'll take a break. who knows? and I don't have any nudes. take that as your cue to abandon this thread if you wish.

your choice (no insult as intended). I have asked myself why I am the way I am

Does she like or date porch monkey, is she a creeper

moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's horribly cliche, and I'm sort of regretting that I'm about to type this, but we're honestly just products of an era where human life is just not perceived highly as it once was. We have access to so many people at all times. We see and hear about so many people from all over the world having horrible atrocities committed against them. These days, when I hear about a school shooting where 13 people are killed, it just doesn't shake me the way it should. So when I ask /b to describe how they would torment a person I've never met, I honestly didn't even perceive the request as something more unusual or perverted than a rekt thread.

I didn't mean to generalize so much. I don't mean to speak for you or anyone else who might be reading. When I say "we", I'm referring to anyone who might be sharing my sentiments on the value of human life (ie. the sicko's who frequent gore/rape/rekt threads)

Most people get pissed cause I don't feel the same way everyone feels if there was a tragic event, it's mostly just a void now

Do you consider humanity a failed species despite their technological advancement?

*sickos

moreee

no I don't, but I do think that our technological advancements will be the undoing of the human race. So I suppose we failed in the sense that we advanced too quickly? I apologize for my rather basic response to your question.

I don't have any nudes. If you'd like, I can continue posting just regular, clothed pictures.

Sadism is a mental and spiritual sickness. There is usually no cure. The offender is just locked up in solitary confinement for the remainder of their lives. How's that sound? Imagine being cruel to yourself. A kick, huh?

Is she a innocent person or a whore

goooo

Humans are currently a race of sentimentalists. We're also a species that tends to shun or fear that which is dissimilar to oneself. So just do your best to cry at funerals, share sad stories on facebook and engage in sympathetic conversation regarding tragedy.

I don't know her. I'd imagine she's more innocent than a whore. Then again, I don't know her, so take what I said with a grain of salt.

the only reason I stopped posting was because the captcha's were pissing me off

I don't blame you or anybody there annoying as shit

This is a more interesting dialogue than I expected from /b. If anyone wants to jump in, go for it.

I was thinking the same thing

I would take her to the mall and smell candles in the Yankee candle shop.

saving

Lovely

Still going to dump incase anyone is still interested

im still waiting

Waiting for a pic in particular? I don't have nudes.